the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little bit of good news out of the Gulf

Go down 
+8
Linda
stal
Somamech
sky otter
Gabriel
Anchor
Biggles
micjer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Empty
PostSubject: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:55 am

Rick Hellesto, of the U.S. Coast Guard Station-Brunswick, and Sharon Taylor, wildlife veterinarian with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, release three brown pelicans in Brunswick, Ga. Seventy-two brown pelicans that had been rehabilitated after contamination from the Gulf Coast oil spill were flown into Brunswick and released.

Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Zzz3Tues-pg-horizontal
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Now that's what I like to see and hear, maybe they can get some others and help them hopefully, poor wee innocent beings.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:00 pm

BP oil leak could be completely contained

Crews using remote-controlled submarines plan to swap the cap over, taking advantage of a window of good weather following weeks of delays caused by choppy seas.

"I use the word 'contained'," said retired Coast Guard Thad Allen. "'Stop' is when we put the plug in down below."

Two relief wells are still being drilled deep below the sea floor to intercept the ruptured well and seal it up permanently with mud and cement – a job that may not be completed until mid-August.

The cap previously in use was installed on June 4 to capture oil gushing from the bottom of the sea, but because it had to be fitted over a jagged cut in the well pipe it allows some crude to escape into the Gulf.

The new cap – dubbed "Top Hat Number 10" – is designed to fit more snugly and help BP catch all the oil.

During the installation, the flow of oil will get worse before it gets better. Once the old cap is removed, oil will pour into the Gulf unhindered for about 48 hours while the new one is put in place, Mr Allen said.

BP also worked on Friday to hook up another containment ship called the Helix Producer to a different part of the leaking well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7882936/BP-oil-leak-could-be-completely-contained.html
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 pm

I love the last line of that article

""Too many lies from the beginning. I don't believe them anymore," said oyster fisherman Goyo Zupanovich."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:10 pm

I am with you Anchor, I do no believe a word they say, and at the same time I am understanding of the article Mic posted, I too want to hear the good news, but I know Mic is not fooled he is just reporting.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:33 pm

I wouldn't mind if the general public took out a writ to sue the corporations on behalf of the people, coastline, wildlife for the trauma, stress, loss of occupation, etc, etc, but I don't think the zombies would be in it.

MSM Headline - people of the world sue BP, Halliburton and the Governments. Mmmh scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:08 am

No I don't believe them.

Where did this new cap all of a sudden come from? Seems too good to be true.

I still think there is oil coming from other places also. Seeping through the ocean floor.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:28 am

piano

the story plays out thisa way

first you shut down the news folk
then you tell your story whichever way you want

oh after all this time we got it
and
you folks can rest easy now..
that's it
go back to sleepy
all is well in the world

pretty damn soon they'll put it to muzac...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

maybe this guy will get em :distruckter:
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:08 am

Yep that sounds about right. It is all looked after ..... go away now.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 am

LOL yeah right Sky and Mic, nothing to see here move along now.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:32 am

micjer wrote:
Yep that sounds about right. It is all looked after ..... go away now.

Then the Sea Shepherds come along ! YAY

Not sure how some people feel about the Shep's, but having helped on the shore for the 2008 Whale campaign I can say that from my own feeling its belly warming good to know they exist :)

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Nice vid. Shows the scope of this. Even if they do cap it how long to clean it up. gotcha
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:32 am

bumping sunny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 am

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:26 am

I certainly hope so Mic for all the inhabitants of the water, wetlands, gulf. Shouldn't of got to this stage, I want to blame someone, now let me see who will that be. scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:40 am

Looks like BP has other PR problems.

They negotiated to get the guy responsible for the Lockerbie airplane disaster released in exchange for oil exploration rights in Lybia. here is the story.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/bps-flight-103-headache-11166130&tab=9482930&section=1206853&playlist=1363340

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:45 am

You have got to be ..............######?????? f...................... joking.

Their stuffing up and releasing it everywhere on one side and want bloody more...............oh if only we could get all those lot on a one way plane trip.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill: Well Integrity Test Shows Oil Stopped

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/gulf-oil-spill-bps-cap-success-oil-stops/story?id=11173330

In a test, BP's new containment cap successfully contained the leak starting at 3:25 p.m. ET today, BP confirmed at an afternoon press conference. Live video of the leak showed no oil at the site where plumes of oil had been seen billowing into the Gulf since the disaster began in April.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:53 pm

micjer wrote:
Looks like BP has other PR problems.

They negotiated to get the guy responsible for the Lockerbie airplane disaster released in exchange for oil exploration rights in Lybia. here is the story.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/bps-flight-103-headache-11166130&tab=9482930&section=1206853&playlist=1363340

wow. just....wow. BP really is shithouse.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Folks, it's not BP or the president who are creating this drama for us......the hidden ones are laughing at us when we get mad about something in the news.......as usual....

but their time will come.. hi ya
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:11 pm

I refuse to give these idiots any more of my attention or energy. I will just keep my energy on the Dr. Emoto prayer that WH posted and hope all this nonsense and misdirection from other agendas goes away.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Good for you lightning....all of this is nothing but DISTRACTION from what is really going on.

We have to stay informed, but stay out of the fear or angry mode that they always WANT....don't fall for it. flower
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:01 pm

I agree Linda--it's all a BIG distraction so much disinfo trying to hook us in. Hook us in to the drama and the personalities--distract and hide the real truth. PA is boring same ol same ol. same arse kissers and disinfo agents. It's all regurgitated over and over. beingsick

Pushing fear and way too much disinfo. Too much baloney out there. Way too much info and disinfo. Way too much EGO.

It's confusion and chaos--that's part of the game. Stay centered folks and don't fall for the BS

poop mooning italianflick
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Wonderful words Louise
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Wonderful words Louise
Glad you liked it Gabey xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of good news out of the Gulf   Little bit of good news out of the Gulf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little bit of good news out of the Gulf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next