the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elenin mystery won't go away!

Go down 
+3
skywatcher
sky otter
micjer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Elenin mystery won't go away! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elenin mystery won't go away!   Elenin mystery won't go away! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:28 am

scratch

ok..in reading the above posts my gut is saying..where is this info really coming from for dutch and others to 'find'?
somehow it feels like we are being led...

scratch

not saying it isn't true..just that it feels like the info being put out there leads us a certain way...
we need to look at everything..

scratch
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Elenin mystery won't go away!   Elenin mystery won't go away! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:14 pm

You're probably right in that we are fed garbage for us to find. Don't they just try to convince us it's gold until we figure it out it's not, just because it smells all wrong. This is true of a lot of stories we have been told all through history.

When I had another look at the flare coming from Jupiter it doesn't make sense the second viewing as Elenin isn't on the same elliptical plane as Jupiter, so Jupiter couldn't have fired on it to break it up if it's not inline.

Just another one of those stories to keep us all on our toes and to scare us all into submission. I'm sure the ptw sit back and have a few belly laughs at us all scurrying round like sprayed bluebottles with all our theories on the crap they put out. The stories just get bigger and bigger as time goes on, it was hard to top 9/11 so they had to go all out with Elenin.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Elenin mystery won't go away!   Elenin mystery won't go away! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 am

I'm still not convinced with this Elenin thingy, but for your amusement, here is another one of those mysteries that is hard to explain or just good camera trickery. You decide on whether this is Elenin or not.

Whatever it is, it's been seen in Hawaii before sunrise. You see what you think is the sun coming up, but then the actual sun does come up and is much brighter. So, what is this mystery object?

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Elenin mystery won't go away!   Elenin mystery won't go away! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:37 pm

sunny

wel no offense but i don't think the guy did his homewoork ..i believe that is venus rising..
i pulled out my ephemeris out and checked for last saturday
they were both in libra only seperated by a few degrees...

i'll see if i can find any sky maps for that date...but venus rising has been mistaken for all sorts of things
and every 500 something days it is very close and very bright..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Elenin mystery won't go away!   Elenin mystery won't go away! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:54 pm

It is the moon. Here is a link to Sep 25. Takes a few minutes to load, but well worth it. Watch the bright light till the end and you can see that it is the moon. I was perplexed by the sep 24 th video also.

http://www.cfht.hawaii.edu/en/gallery/cloudcams/index.php?opts=movies&moviefile=data/movies/Sep25.mp4
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Elenin mystery won't go away!   Elenin mystery won't go away! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Elenin mystery won't go away!   Elenin mystery won't go away! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 pm

It is the moon. Here is a link to Sep 25. Takes a few minutes to load, but well worth it. Watch the bright light till the end and you can see that it is the moon. I was perplexed by the sep 24 th video also.

http://www.cfht.hawaii.edu/en/gallery/cloudcams/index.php?opts=movies&moviefile=data/movies/Sep25.mp4

cheers wowb

wow Mic..great find and awesome vid..... thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elenin mystery won't go away!   Elenin mystery won't go away! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elenin mystery won't go away!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2