the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFO Mystery

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

UFO Mystery Empty
PostSubject: UFO Mystery   UFO Mystery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:12 pm

This was shown on Australian's Sunrise program. They are pumping ufo footage into the mainstream.

"UFO Mystery - A new ufo video that has experts(LOL) baffled"

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/yaunzpop/popup/?rn=16196868&cl=21857647&ch=&src=y7news
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

UFO Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Mystery   UFO Mystery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:31 pm

softening everyone up a little at a time.

abductedg
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

UFO Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Mystery   UFO Mystery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm

It was good video, I just get dizzy watching amateur filming.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

UFO Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Mystery   UFO Mystery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:12 pm

It won't be too long now before the mainstream starts telling us how we must unite against these aliens. They will become the next great threat to us according to Warner Von Braum, the Nazi that ran our space program at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

UFO Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Mystery   UFO Mystery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Yikes, wrote something out and hit the wrong button :(

Was along the lines of my thinking that Doug Moffat is an Agent.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

UFO Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Mystery   UFO Mystery Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:36 pm

I learnt my lesson all too well in regards to my research into black op's in Oz and documenting/saving videos from these news sites when they are available.

I posted this video here and on ats last year:

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/-/watch/15008287/ufo-capital-of-australia/

As you can see the video is no longer vailable and from the last half hour of searching it seems its not on the usual video sites.

I was hoping to prove that Doug Moffat is an Agent by comparing the video Reunite posted and the video from another program from last year.

In a nutshell, Doug Moffat and the host's of the Morning Show were severly brushing off Alan Fergusons images. Yet in the video posted by Reunite, its a whole diffrent ballgame with praise and talk of nutters and some freaking guy called Simon as an Expert. WTF?

Alans site is here:

http://www.ufoterritory.com.au/about.htm

In the past I've had some correspondence on ATS with some so called UFO group people who off the record think the same as I do regarding Alans pics in that they are Black Program craft. YET they will not say that in Public.

Doug Moffat blew Alans pics and footage off as non conclusive, YET finds the video in this thread so great ???

Public Enemy No 1 swordsman

Last edited by Somamech on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minced my words a bit)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

UFO Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Mystery   UFO Mystery Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:17 pm

right on Soma. Those that are afraid to speak in public are losers and not to be trusted in my mind. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UFO Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Mystery   UFO Mystery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO Mystery
Page 1 of 1