Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article

Go down 
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Empty
PostSubject: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 am

Elenin, Nibiru and the tilting of Saturn - very in-depth

Quote :
I'm not going to even try to re-word this or take the authors hard work away, I'm simply going to tell you to read this all, let it sink in and if you're open enough - you'll realise half of this has already happened and this explains everything going on within our Solar System.

Don't sit there and think your Governments or Presidents would tell you this is going to happen, how would they tell you? Would you want to go to work knowing the world could possibly end?

Check it out, it's one of the most in-depth explanations on Elenin/Nibiru I've ever seen.

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/60725711

http://covertnews.blogspot.com/2011/07/elenin-nibiru-and-tilting-of-saturn.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 am

I take out of the authors theory, that Elenin and Nibiru are on the same path. That is why when earth lines up with Elenin, the earthquakes happened. It is not the comet that caused the gravitational pull, it is the dark star that can't be seen that is following it.

So NASA may be telling the truth that Elenin itself is a non event. They just don't happen to mention what is behind it!

I am only posting this for reading purposes. I am completely open to thoughts. Is it all internet noise or is there something to this? wave
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:03 am

The link doesn't go anywhere for me crying
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:02 am

skywatcher wrote:
The link doesn't go anywhere for me crying

Make sure you scroll away down. There are some blank white pages at the top. It is well worth looking at. Whether it is truth or not, time will tell, but there is some science based pics to ponder.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 am

Skywatcher I hope the link works for you. I would really like someone elses opinion on this article. The odd thing is there is no website/author or any one taking credit that I found. It is just out there!

UPDATE......

Found it,

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16101-Proof-that-Comet-Elenin-doesn-t-exists--We-have-Nibiru-instead-&p=269578&viewfull=1#post269578

Last edited by micjer on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 am

micjer wrote:
Elenin, Nibiru and the tilting of Saturn - very in-depth

well, i skimmed it ... mic, u never mentioned it was mostly MATH ... egads
i will have to rely on my intuition cuz my brain glazed over
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 am

Hehe. I never really looked at the math part. I was looking at the pics. Not that guys only look at pics!
lol!
The pics of Saturn tilted etc were farther down the page
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 pm

See if you can read this. Might be small print but is part of the above article.

Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Saturn

And what about the massive electrical storm that has been happening since Dec 2010.

Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Saturn1
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Finally got the page Mic. Will need to have a read at this to see what I can make of it. Will get back to you. sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Thanks Mic, been on the link for a while and trying to summarize the theory.

Alright so we have a comet (Elenin) and a planet (Nibiru) on the same orbital path heading towards earth. Nibiru is currently & approximately 2 years behind Elenin but most likely will reduce to half the time once it reaches the ecliptic due to our star's magnetic pull.

Around December 2010 Nibiru's magnetic pulses tilted Saturn by up to 90 degrees and caused super massive storms. Couldn't find any info on the result of Elenin's magnetic field to Saturn 2 years prior though. We do know on September 11 2011 Elenin will be at it's closest point to the Sun. Also Earth's alignment with Elenin causes increased seismicity.

Note. On 16 November 2009 Elenin was equal distance between Earth and Nibiru.

The Sun also has a strong magnetic field. Nibiru's and the Suns magnetic fields directly oppose each other and have reverse polarities. By calculations of Elenin's perigee (closest point to the centre of the earth) roughly 35 million km's will fall on October 17 2011. Nibiru will follow close behind and reach perigee to Earth on October 16 2012 causing our planet to tilt by up to 72 degrees away from it's natural inclination.

Now that is a huge call!

Well let's see if Elenin's magnetic field does anything towards the end of the year. We know from date predictions nothing much follows. Remember Earth has it's own strong magnetic field. It's easy to point to eternal factors for the results of natural disasters. Earth is going through it's own natural cycle. How much of it is influenced from celestial bodies?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 pm

I am not scientifically minded at all but it still sounds like a shit storm is headed our way and the months of September through to next year is when that shit hits. Just sayin. Not long at all really.

And again the grid has to be affected doesnt it.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:11 pm

micjer wrote:
Hehe. I never really looked at the math part. I was looking at the pics. Not that guys only look at pics!
lol!
too funny

i am going to make my comments in my section, if you do not mind ....
not relating to this article, specifically, but to the elenin/nibiru question ...
i have found some info that tickles my imagination ... mz biggz, plz
check it out as a positive balance to the negativity elsewhere, ok?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Mic have you heard of 'Plasma cosmology' before? It follows the electric universe model.

This answers my last question in relation to how earth is influenced by said celestial bodies.

Quote :
Plasma cosmology is an astronomical model that suggests that the sun and planets are electrically charged celestial objects that exist in an electric field that is generated by the sun in a radial direction (like the spokes on a bicycle wheel) throughout the solar system. Charges flow through this electric field by virtue of the plasma particles that are constantly being released by the sun (aka solar wind). Plasma is the fourth state of matter (solid, liquid, and gas being the first three) and comprises free protons, neutrons, electrons and ions that make up atoms. Plasma is not electrically neutral, but is a superconductor that can carry electrical charges throughout the solar system (and indeed into interstellar and intergalactic space)

As electrical charges are distributed by plasma through the solar system, then different regions of space become electrically charged depending on their distance from the sun. Put simply, the sun comprises a large positive charge while the distant ends of the solar system form the most negatively charged regions of the solar system. In between, the electric field of the sun and the plasma currents flowing from it through space, provide electrical charges to planets, asteroids and comets depending on the nature of their orbits and proximity to one another.

Plasma discharges (see Fig 2) therefore regularly occur between celestial bodies. When a comet moves close to a planet or the sun, the comet’s electrical charge is significantly different in that region of the solar system’s electrical field. The accumulation of charge and/or a plasma discharge subsequently occurs. For example, when comets travel close to the sun, plasma discharges (aka Coronal Mass Ejections) have been observed to occur. Most astronomers are puzzled by such events which they currently regard as mere coincidence. For supporters of plasma cosmology, however, the sun’s behavior when comet’s approach is evidence of the plasma discharge that regularly occurs when two charged celestial bodies approach each other.

The plasma cosmology model gives us a means of understanding how the planetary alignments that Dr Omerbashich discusses are directly related to seismic activity. Essentially, when the Earth is aligned with two or more celestial bodies, then a plasma discharge occurs and seismic activity is stimulated. So now we can better understand how planetary alignments might cause seismic activity which Dr Omerbashich has observed in recent historical data.

Check out the full article

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/will-comet-elenin-cause-major-earthquakes-as-it-approaches-earth/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Thanks for the link I'll check it out. toast
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:27 am

Whatever this is, the fact it has a magnetic field, both inner, outer and a core, it's that huge then this is a worry. Even more so that it will pass so close to Earth that it has got to affect us in some way, be it major or minor.

It can't be a comet because they are just rocks or ice, so given that it does have magnetism and radiating powerful gamma ray bursts from both poles, it has to be a brown dwarf imho and THAT is the scary part.

If Saturn has been tilted 90 degrees of kilter then I kinda see Earth being tossed about like a piece of foam in a rough sea, if all this is true and to be believed.

Buckle up and bring the kids in. affraid

Having said all that, this clip Hippie posted in her thread (thanks WH) debunks all that theory. Richard Hoagland basically states that the Elenin thing is just another way to get the masses running scared. Seems logical to me that anything the governments of the world do ALWAYS have a scaremongering factor to it. Just another way to keep the masses down and in their places awe to ptw so that they can create a smokescreen for what is really happening.

He even mentions (but not by name) HAARP having a lot to do with manufactured quakes and other worldly disasters, just a sign to show the masses that they are in control of this whole shabang and the big guns in the whole operation.

Sometimes we have to remind ourselves to think outside the box and to stop and think ...is this sensible?

Last edited by skywatcher on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:28 am

good link find there Mic clap
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:30 am

FL this is from your link......thought provoking indeed.

Will Comet Elenin cause major earthquakes as it approaches Earth?

Quote :
Plasma discharges (see Fig 2) therefore regularly occur between celestial bodies. When a comet moves close to a planet or the sun, the comet’s electrical charge is significantly different in that region of the solar system’s electrical field. The accumulation of charge and/or a plasma discharge subsequently occurs. For example, when comets travel close to the sun, plasma discharges (aka Coronal Mass Ejections) have been observed to occur. Most astronomers are puzzled by such events which they currently regard as mere coincidence. For supporters of plasma cosmology, however, the sun’s behavior when comet’s approach is evidence of the plasma discharge that regularly occurs when two charged celestial bodies approach each other.

Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Plasma

Plasma discharge - note the radial direction of charged plasma

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/will-comet-elenin-cause-major-earthquakes-as-it-approaches-earth/
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 am

The jury is still out on this one Mic, but I'm erring on the side of BS

Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Bs_fla10

To me it sounds like the biggest false flag operation of all time. This one will be hard to top!

It all looks very technical on the net when people summise in charts, maths and clever words that we're in for a big ride, but until the end of the year comes and we're under 1,000 feet of water; then we'll know for sure if this is real or whether this is yet another scam to keep the masses running scared. affraid

Taps foot....waits for September.... I dunno
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:36 am

You most certainly could be right. I only posted this info and other, for discussion and analyses purposes. I by no means no for sure one way or the other.

Wouldn't it be more effective in scaring the masses if it was mentioned on MSM rather than the minority that follow the internet?

The bottom line is this. Come September, and nothing happens...........well we will know that it was all a y2k hoax for sure. On the other hand if really weird things start to materialize, rather than freaking out, we will know what is happening.

Back to the same old question. Can anyone name an internet prediction (other than the economic and police state info) that has come true????? scratch
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Back to the same old question. Can anyone name an internet prediction (other than the economic and police state info) that has come true?????

errrmm bigw not in a word or even several . wink
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 pm

micjer wrote:
Can anyone name an internet prediction (other than the economic and police state info) that has come true????? scratch

ummmmm.......No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article   Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin?  Very Interesting Article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturn Tilted by Passing Elenin? Very Interesting Article
Page 1 of 1