the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO ARE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

WHO ARE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL ? Empty
PostSubject: WHO ARE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL ?   WHO ARE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 am

Why is this important? Because if you have a certain heritage, then you are one of the family of Israel as called by God to become his chosen people, and because of this promise from God you have an open door in which to access him any time for help.

There have been many historians who have followed the migration patterns of many people. After God drove the children of Israel away from the country he gave them, Israel, they became what many people call the "LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL". God never lost anyone at all, so God knows exactly where everyone is at all times, it is that humans who are not informed do not know where they might be now.

It is a fact that the United States and Canada are from the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh. These are two of the "lost tribes of Israel".

The children of Israel are called by God his chosen people, so you have an inside track so to speak if you are from one of the lost tribes of Israel. Even of you do not know you might be from one of the tribes.

The children of Israel were scattered all over the world and became invisible amongst themselves as to their natural heritage and of who they are.

God did this to them because the tribes would not obey his commandments, so he destroyed their knowledge of who they are, by splitting up the family.

All of the western countries and many others are the children of Israel, but they do not know this or understand it.

I will name a few of the tribes countries, but this is not a complete list.

France, England, Canada, the US, Norway, Sweden, Ireland, Scotland, many people in Russia and all the Iron curtain countries.

That is a short list, not complete, as I am ignorant to the complete list of countries.

But you may be a child of Israel and not even know this. I did not know I was one for more than 30 years, until the time of my conversion to Christianity, and then I started learning these things.

My heritage for example is, Cherokee Indian, Irish, and German. That means if I could trace my family back far enough, I would find out that my long ago ancestors belonged to the 12 tribes of Israel.

God created all the races of people on the 6th day or creation, and he "looked' and said it was good.

So God loves all of his creation, no matter what color your skin might be, brown, black, yellow, red, white. One is not better than the other.

So even if you are not a descendant of the 12 tribes, you can still be a child of the Most High God just by becoming a Christian, even a Kenite can be saved.

The reason I am typing this is so you might seek in your meditation an answer to the question, are you one of the 12 so called "Lost Tribes".

No one group is any better than any other, on the other hand if you are a tribal member, you have a natural path to become aware of it.

Why does this matter?

Because if you become aware that you are a Child of the Most High God, and live accordingly, you will have all the help you will ever need during these trying time we are now in, and God will take care of you and you loved ones because he made that promise many time throughout his word, but if you do not know who you are you will be deceived in the end.

Just food for thought.

Back to top Go down

WHO ARE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL ?
Page 1 of 1