the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

paid bloggers for israel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

paid bloggers for israel Empty
PostSubject: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:35 am

Nazareth.
The passionate support for Israel expressed on talkback sections of
websites, internet chat forums, blogs, Twitters and Facebook may not be
all that it seems.

Israel’s foreign ministry is reported to be establishing a special undercover
team of paid workers whose job it will be to surf the internet 24 hours
a day spreading positive news about Israel.

Internet-savvy Israeli youngsters, mainly recent graduates and demobilised soldiers
with language skills, are being recruited to pose as ordinary surfers
while they provide the government’s line on the Middle East conflict.

“To all intents and purposes the internet is a theatre in the
Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and we must be active in that theatre,
otherwise we will lose,” said Ilan Shturman, who is responsible for the
project.

The existence of an “internet warfare team” came to light when it was
included in this year’s foreign ministry budget. About $150,000 has
been set aside for the first stage of development, with increased
funding expected next year.

The team will fall under the authority of a large department already
dealing with what Israelis term “hasbara”, officially translated as
“public explanation” but more usually meaning propaganda. That includes
not only government public relations work but more secretive dealings
the ministry has with a battery of private organisations and
initiatives that promote Israel’s image in print, on TV and online.

In an interview this month with the Calcalist, an Israeli business
newspaper, Mr Shturman, the deputy director of the ministry’s hasbara
department, admitted his team would be working undercover.

“Our people will not say: ‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the
Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’ Nor
will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said. “They
will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses
that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of
messages that the foreign ministry developed.”

Rona Kuperboim, a columnist for Ynet, Israel’s most popular news website,
denounced the initiative, saying it indicated that Israel had become a
“thought-police state”.

She added that “good PR cannot make the reality in the occupied territories
prettier. Children are being killed, homes are being bombed, and
families are starved.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14465
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:25 am

Nothing like heating up the Nationalism soup before a war.

This reminds me so much of the tactics employed the TPTB in PRC China. I was in Taiwan recently and saw it first hand. Taiwan has just opened up to allow Chinese tourist's in for guided travel and their opinion of Taiwan was so utterly brainwashed its not funny. raincloud

But in saying so I see a real blinded Nationalism occuring here in OZ aswell throughout the last decade. Obviously it will exist and being proud aint such a bad notion but when its blinded its well.. we know where that heads :(
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 am

Nazi and East German Propaganda
Guide Page

Quote :
Propaganda was central to Nazi Germany and the German Democratic Republic. The German Propaganda Archive includes both propaganda itself and material produced for the guidance of propagandists. The goal is to help people understand the two great totalitarian systems of the twentieth century by giving them access to the primary material

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/

It all sounds far too familiar. History repeating itself? Or following a script that has been laid out in a book. Revelation come to mind?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Great post guys, all of the posts here are so intelligent that you are becoming enemies of the state by your words. But your words are of the force of life and of reality.

Your words nailed it Somam, wrap your self in the flag of your country that way you feel you cannot be wrong because you are "nationalists" and nothing can be wrong with that, right?

The patriotism thing is a great weapon and you have said it here in a concise way, great observations all around.

Thank you winehippie for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Here are two quotes from former "LEADERS" of the USA.

Former United States Senator J. William Fulbright, Chairman of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated repeatedly in 1973, "Israel controls the (U.S.) Senate." Fulbright soon became a "former Senator."

President George Prescott Bush admitted in a media interview in 1991 that he had been virtually blackmailed to grant a $10 billion dollar loan guaranty to the State of Israel, compliments of the American taxpayers. He described his contact as an agent of "AIPAC... a very a very strong Jewish lobby", ... Mr. Bush later approved the loan without objection from Congress.

This will chill you to the bones!!!!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Its so true and today I noticed there was news article regarding the USA selling more arms aid to India, I have not checked it out but it makes some sense.

As down under there is a tad bit of Indian Nationlism clashing with Oz nationlism. Its sick and sad to be honest as I can see what is going on on the Indian side, and I know what trouble that is causing and opinion that cause's on this side of the fence.

It dont take too much to sway public opinion, as the Moon Walk Pics have shown even on sites with members that should know better.

Anyways we gotta keep our chin up and hold an honest smile :) as at the end of the day its all part of our learning

sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Somamech wrote:
Its so true and today I noticed there was news article regarding the USA selling more arms aid to India, I have not checked it out but it makes some sense.

As down under there is a tad bit of Indian Nationlism clashing with Oz nationlism. Its sick and sad to be honest as I can see what is going on on the Indian side, and I know what trouble that is causing and opinion that cause's on this side of the fence.

It dont take too much to sway public opinion, as the Moon Walk Pics have shown even on sites with members that should know better.

Anyways we gotta keep our chin up and hold an honest smile :) as at the end of the day its all part of our learning

sunny

Dear spirit,

it is my opinion that you have insights that many others do not. And that your input is needed at this time, just as others are coming into the knowledge that the energy of our reality is changing their Matrix, the changing of matrix is a constant these days for those that are in tune. Your post are valuable and your participation is not over looked by the powers that be in the spirit realm and your progress is directly tied to your insights in publicly speaking.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:57 am

Israel to use Hitler shot for PR

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8162841.stm
paid bloggers for israel Hitler_getty226b

Israeli embassies are being instructed to use for public relations purposes an infamous photograph of Adolf Hitler meeting a top Palestinian cleric.

Far-right Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman has personally requested that the photo be sent to missions around the world, a senior official said.

The 1941 shot shows the Nazi leader meeting the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.

The US is pressuring Israel to end a Jewish building project at a hotel once owned by the cleric, Amin al-Husseini.

AFP news agency quoted an Israeli official as saying the move by Mr Lieberman was linked to the row over the Shepherd Hotel.

"It is important that the world know the facts," a spokesperson for Mr Lieberman told the BBC, without giving further detail.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:35 am

and now this..rabbi's and organ selling..whoa..somehow it feels connected..wierd scratch

Feds bust mayors, others in big N.J. sweep
Dozens held over organ selling, corruption, ‘money-laundering conspiracy’

NBC News and news services
updated 45 minutes ago
NEWARK, N.J. - The mayors of two New Jersey cities and a state legislator were arrested Thursday in connection with a major corruption and international money-laundering conspiracy probe. Some of the suspects were also allegedly involved in an illegal human organ-selling ring.

Among the approximately 30 people arrested were Hoboken Mayor Peter Cammarano, who took office 23 days ago, Secaucus Mayor Dennis Elwell, state Assemblyman Daniel Van Pelt and Jersey City Deputy Mayor Leona Beldini, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Newark.

An FBI spokesman told NBC affiliate WNBC that the investigation involved a "high-volume international money-laundering conspiracy."
WNBC reported that some of the suspects also were accused of accepting cash payments that were taken to help find organs for sick patients in need of transplants. It was unclear where the body parts might have come from or how many surgeries may have been done.

Several rabbis in New York and New Jersey were also taken into custody, federal prosecutors said.

Cars were backed up four deep with suspects outside the FBI's Newark office.

FBI and IRS agents were making the roundups in what is being described as one of the biggest investigations of its kind in state history, according to WNBC.

The probe is said to have been launched when money transfers drew the interests of federal investigators.

The Newark-based Star-Ledger newspaper reported that federal investigators removed at least three boxes of evidence from a Jewish school. A synagogue in Deal, N.J., was also searched.

Click for related content
WNBC: New Jersey's scandal-plagued history

Newark Mayor Cory Booker, who has fought corruption in New Jersey' largest city, says it's "an unbelievable morning so far."

A news conference is scheduled for noon at the U.S. attorney's office in Newark.

In recent years, New Jersey has seen more than 130 corruption-related convictions of public officials.

Earlier this month, prosecutors alleged that Assemblyman Joseph Vas, a former Perth Amboy mayor, engaged in a scheme with a political adviser to funnel money through people who were given funds to make contributions.

Vas had previously been accused of using his political influence to further a real estate deal that netted him nearly $300,000.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32103250/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts?GT1=43001
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:35 am

Great article Mic.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:40 am

Nice post sky,

Greed and corruption all around it seems these days, from Washington to main street.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 am

more headlines

Feds bust 44, including 3 mayors, 5 rabbis
N.J. probe focused on alleged payoffs and illegal organ transplants
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32103250/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts?GT1=43001

Dozens Arrested, Including Mayors And Rabbis, In Bizarre New Jersey Corruption Probe

Charges Include Trafficking Of Kidneys From Israeli Donors

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/23/new-jersey-corruption-arr_n_243407.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Sounds like a horror film with the ghouls being the ones in charge, amazing. affraid :Ohnob:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paid bloggers for israel   paid bloggers for israel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paid bloggers for israel
Page 1 of 1