the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:59 pm

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110410[/img]
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110411[/img]
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110511[/img]
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110516[/img]
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110517[/img]
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110512[/img]
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110518[/img]
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110519[/img]
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110513[/img]
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110520[/img]
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110521[/img]
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110522[/img]
This last image is ACE data from NICT, Japan, starting 05/14/2011, ending 05/15/2011, a little after 0200 UTC.

La nina is gone!! El Nino will be in FULL FORCE by the end of August. We have gone from one of the deepest la nina events in the last half century, to well on our way to one of the strongest El Nino events in the last 14 years... well, in the last half century MINUS 1998. 1998 was a fluke. It was a statistical oddity. Why would the water temperature and pressures rise to such and astoundingly great height? So off the charts, the data should be thrown out!

If you don't concider the "Giant Flare" of Magnetar SGR 1900+14 during that exact same period, delivering to everyone in the Ring of Fire a dose of radiation equal to a dentists x-ray, on the night of August 27, 1998, to have anything to do with this El nino/La Nina cycle... then toss the 1998 data.

We are about to see a ying/yang, up/down, dark/light so drastic in opposition, it could undo the Pacific Rim. A shift in ocean levels, pressures, temperatures...

3 days after the latest image of the El Nino, Japan suffered the 5 largest earthquake of all time.

Last edited by RuffleTheTeacher on Wed May 25, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SGR 1900+14 Giant Flare date correction)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:06 pm

living in california for so many years, i kinda got tired
of seasons and cycles being blamed on the nina/nino
thing .... so i haven't thought about it for a long while ...
i do feel something is happening which has nothing to do
with it, though ......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Hippie,

I feel like the El Nino/La Nina is not a cause of but a symptom of the something that is happening. The weather changes, the sea surface temp changes... Its like taking a water balloon and thumpin' it on the bottom. The wave ripples up and down and through out.

The question is, what is thumping our 'water balloon'?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:27 pm

still looking

La Niña and El Niño Effect
Amazingly, on May 28, 1926, Edgar Cayce made a connection between temperature changes in deep ocean currents and weather changes in reading 195-29: "As the heat or cold in the various parts of the earth is radiated off, and correlated with reflection in the earth's atmosphere, this in its action changes the currents or streams in the ocean...." This reading was concerning the future of wheat crops and weather patterns, and Cayce's comments may be his version of what we've all come to know today as La Niña and El Niño. These are weather patterns that are a result of temperature changes in the deep currents of Earth's oceans. These changes in the temperature of ocean currents have had dramatic effects on our weather, as Cayce foresaw.

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:49 pm

It is not viewed, by anyone that I have found anyway, as such, but the limited ability of our observations leads us to conclude things that may not be. The 'radiated' heat. The 'up draft' in a storm. A direct heating or a reflected heating through a connection between our geomagnetic field and cosmic rays... Or more like a shifting of heat from the atmosphere to the ocean due to the loss of ozone in the upper atmosphere... (I am thinking outloud while typing, so you are kinda seeing the inner workings of my mind on the sea surface heating.)

But, the mechanics involed in a thunderstorm seem to be more than meets the eye. The question of "Why does one produce a tornado and the other does not?" is at the heart of this. The difference seems to be electromagnetic or electrostatic in nature. A direct connection to the magnetosphere and the capturing of charged particles by our geomagnetic field make the difference. The charges give the 'rise' needed to make a swirl. But these particles are not the rise, though.

One observation of the Northern Light said it was like spirits of the dead were rising into the heavens. But the observer noted that he knew the charged particles were not rising from, but falling to Earth due to the electromagnetic field.

And over large expanses of ocean, chemistry and the sharing of electrons in chemical reactions play yet another part in this heat exchange! According to Dr. Henrik Svensmark, in his book "The Chilling Stars" (and papers published in the astrophysical journal), SO2 (sodium dioxide) is the main particle needed for cloud seeding. They occur naturally in the ocean as a biproduct of kelp and algee. (I think it was the kelp and algee. Biomasses of one or the other may be possible. Been a couple months since i read the book) The SO2 alone does not seed the cloud formations. it needs a little trigger.

Cosmic Rays from our galaxy interact with these chemicals in the air. They pass a charge to the SO2 gasses, attracting water to condense to form clouds. A subatomic particle called a "muon".... And enter quantum physics!!

It makes the mind hurt somedays!
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System...   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:21 pm

This is substantial. This is unprecidented. This is the hint that something is happening that we will not see again within our lifetime. Nor has anyone alive ever seen something like this before.

I assure you, I am using every ounce of restraint I have left.
You have until the end of August to prepare. The shit is currently hitting the fan at about the speed that grass grows...
Or clouds pass.

(Following images from ERS/Envisat altimetry found at rads.tudelft.nl/enso/)

Below are the images of the El Nino (11-30-97) and La Nina (8-30-98).
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 19971110[/img]

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 19980810[/img]

It looks like this in chart form-
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Nino310[/img]

And now, from the deepest La Nina to The Strongest El Nino in the same amount of time.... only reverse. National Weather Service predicted by the end of summer, we would be in a Nino Net Neutral state, aka no La Nina or El Nino.

Below is the evidence to show they were mistaken.

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110310[/img]

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110311[/img]

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110312[/img]

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110412[/img]

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110413[/img]

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110410[/img]

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110411[/img]

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110511[/img]

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110512[/img]

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110513[/img]

[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110514[/img]

Here is what that looks like in chart form-
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Nino310[/img]

All hail the New King.... 2010/2011. Gone, the former king... 1997/1998.

This is some serious shit.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 pm

scratch

No one has taken a swing at this one? I am a bit confused... and concerned. though I do not know fully the whys and hows, I am able to see an anomoly when it goes from blue to red in one month. And, when it is presented in a line graph topping the previous all-time high.

soapbox

I try not to do what he's doing! I want to find the answers and at the same time do all I can to inform and warn as many as possible. So I've taken my side of the arguement and am hoping to find a 'battle' or two. From my soapbox... looks as if time is short. Let's do this before it's too late.

It also begs the question: How many people know what is going on? IF I am correct... If terrestrial weather is shaped not by tilt of planet, but by cosmic rays and position in or out of the Sun's shielding... and that shielding is fading faster than before (proof lies in Voyager I and II. Who launched first and who is exiting the Heliopause first?)...

All of these ties between stellar events within the galaxy, our Sun's variability, our plantet's climactic rollercoaster, and the techtonic shifting. All this and the philosophical and esoteric possibilities of these events shaping what we are. Our existance, our structure, and our inner being. "No one can stop us now. 'Cause we are all made of stars."

If everyone did know this, then wars would be drawn down, hate would evaporate, healing could begin, and no one would be hungry ever again.

If everyone knew that we were all fearing the same things, and wanting the same things to happen, and longing for the same things to be... and how we all are thinking the same things at the same times... and see things the same. IF...

flower child

How many people have found the truth? How many people really do know what our course is? Is it only a select handful? Is it more like 50/50?

And the big question...
How many people want to know this information beyond a shadow of a doubt?
I bet there are many people don't even know the question exists, but I bet they would fight and die to know the answer!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:44 pm

yes, ruffle, i have taken a stab at pondering these things ....
i decided to concentrate my efforts on consciousness
and how we all affect each other, how we can all "tap in",
how each of us creates our own reality and contributes to the whole ....
i, too, feel that something is happening, and happening quickly, and
that the fall - oct/nov specifically - will open many eyes ....
i am done arguing, trying to convince people, etc - i wait, i observe
and work on my own frequency
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:45 am

Just getting caught up on this thread.

You are correct this is an intense change especially in one month. Do we go from too much rain to drought in north america now. Thee 1988 el nino was intense drought for the midwest. Lowest yield in long time. Will this be more for 2012?

I agree what is casuing this?
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:21 am

Thanks, guys. I was worried that I was in a vaccum on this one.

Though I shouldn't, I continue to bang my head against the wall, trying to convince and enlighten as many as possible. It only causes me grief most days, and an ulcer in the future I'm sure.

What's the old saying..."Continuing to to the same things the same way expecting different results, that is the definition of Insanity."
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:42 pm

And what is up with this vortex system? Same area. I have never seen anything like this. Norway spiral comes to mind.

Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Isesw

http://www.accuweather.com/us/satellite/ei/sw/satellite.asp
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Quote :
And what is up with this vortex system?

Good eye! I wonder why these are not classified as hurricanes. This last winter, Nov 7, 2010 I believe, a storm system came through the midwest. It dropped 20 mB in 24 hours and Dr. Forbes on the Weather Channel called it a "bombagenesis". It packed the same energy as a Cat 3 hurricane.

I watched the Bering Strait all winter and the North Shore of Alaska. The storms that rolled through there looked like hurricanes. they were termed massive low pressure systems... but not a hurricane.

If you watch the show "Deadliest Catch" on Discovery, they have portraied thoes storms from 2010/11 as "Massive Arctic Hurricanes".
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: This test of the Emergency Broadcast System was... non-existant?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Well. I don't know what to think. No explanation is seen on the site that I found my information. That would be-

rads.tudelft.nl/gulfstream/anim.shtml

And here is the released information this week.....

From 05/29/2011-
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? 20110516[/img]

Ummmm..... where'd that rise in sea surface height go? Um... the one noted in this chart from a week ago-
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Nino311[/img]

Images show increas in sea surface height, and the data is charted and displayed.

No explanations. No retractions, nothing. Now the graph looks like this-
[img]Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Nino3_10[/img]

I attempt to be rational. And when I post data that is not right, I AM THE FIRST TO ADDMIT I WAS WRONG!

EL NINO IS NOT FORMING AND ON ITS WAY TO BEING BIGGER THAN 1998.

But, as cleanly and quickly as the images and data were wiped away... without other explanations, one can assume that a scientific data set from a government agency is similar to a blog post by conspiracy driven, self-centered egotistical compulsive liar....

If the data doesn't fit, it is wrong. If an error occurs, it is wrong. And by exposing statements or data of opposing opinions, you lend yourself to doubt and therefor no opposition or thought is allowed. If you don't agree with me, you are out.

FREE AND OPEN DEBATE OF FACTS AND OPINIONS WILL EXPOSE THE FALSE AND ELEVATE THE TRUTH.
How would we ever know a rainbow without black and white.
raincloud rainbow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?   Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody Still Following Thet "El Nino" Thing?
Page 1 of 1