the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look what I found Soma son.

Go down 
+4
WineHippie
sky otter
Somamech
Biggles
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Look what I found Soma son. Empty
PostSubject: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:30 am

Thought you might appreciate the first pic.

Dagnabit I bet his out doing stuff under that moon. scratch
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:28 am

Cool thanks B!

Cont'...

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:01 am

The Original Source of the Sounds was provided by a Russian artist called Chris Tref.

Her Myspace page can be found here:

http://www.myspace.com/christrefmusic

Chris Trefs Original Video of the Sounds:

Text from Chris's Video Description RAW:

Quote :

Земля зовет! Очень интересный гул, похожий на исполнение мантры, возникший 25 февраля 2011 года в Пещере духов в Тибете. Слушать всем, желательно с закрытыми глазами, так как воображение рисует очень прикольную картинку.
p..s Для скептиков верящих в спецслужбы, но не верящих в естественность звука: Пещера находится недалеко от г. Кайлас.
Сама пещера,это целый лабиринт,и в одном проходе -он ведёт в тупик, где есть трещина, идущая глубоко вниз. Там и был записан звук.
Раньше в глубокой древности,слышали нечто подобное, и называли это пением мантры Шивы.
По местным приданиям и поверьям, Полу-Бог Шива остался охранять Полу-Богов, пока они в спячке, до прихода нового века,но могут быть исключения из правил,если люди начинают творить зло,и.т.д.,
То Шива начинает свой танец -Тандаву - разрушений, напевая мантру, танцуя, бьёт ногой о землю,и земля сокрушается, землетрясения начинаются,и.т.д.
p.s.2 : NOT a FAKE. NOT JUPITER SOUND from NASA CD, or Dr. J.Thompson's or Klaus Wiese's ..etc.(you always can do compare analyze), they are all used the same 10 min file recorded near that mountain years earlier . This is natural sound, not synthesized, but we used denoiser hardware to clean sound from ShShShShSh noise.. It was recorded in a cave not far of Kailas mountain at the end of Feb.2011. Since February, 25th, this cave began to emit strange sounds like mantra singing or something. And there are a legend about Shiva who stayed in that cave to guard semi-gods , while they will be sleep, but before new age he's gonna calling to semi-gods to wake up, or it may happen sooner than new age, if people start to make bad and evil things. Shiva begin to sing his mantra and dance to causing earthquakes and etc...
p.s.3 : После сегодня (11 марта и Японии) Вы до сих пор думаете, что это бред и фейк? After today (March 11, Japan's earthquake and Tsunami) you still think this is a fake?
p.s.4 (17/03)Стала понимать, что звук на данный момент уже звучит как нечто прошедшее и не актуальное. Как-будто, то, о чем он говорил, уже прошло. Just understood, that the sound at this moment is not actual, it's like that thing, about which he told, was gone...

First Block of Russian Text Translated using google translate:

Quote :
Земля зовет! Очень интересный гул, похожий на исполнение мантры, возникший 25 февраля 2011 года в Пещере духов в Тибете. Слушать всем, желательно с закрытыми глазами, так как воображение рисует очень прикольную картинку.
p..s Для скептиков верящих в спецслужбы, но не верящих в естественность звука: Пещера находится недалеко от г. Кайлас.
Сама пещера,это целый лабиринт,и в одном проходе -он ведёт в тупик, где есть трещина, идущая глубоко вниз. Там и был записан звук.
Раньше в глубокой древности,слышали нечто подобное, и называли это пением мантры Шивы.
По местным приданиям и поверьям, Полу-Бог Шива остался охранять Полу-Богов, пока они в спячке, до прихода нового века,но могут быть исключения из правил,если люди начинают творить зло,и.т.д.,
То Шива начинает свой танец -Тандаву - разрушений, напевая мантру, танцуя, бьёт ногой о землю,и земля сокрушается, землетрясения начинаются,и.т.д.

Translates to:

Earth calling! Very interesting buzz, similar to the performance of the mantra that arose on Feb. 25, 2011 at the Cave of Spirits in Tibet. Listen to everything, preferably with your eyes closed, as the imagination paints a very cool picture.
p.. s For skeptics who believe in the intelligence services, but do not believe in the naturalness of sound: The cave is located near the town of Kailas.
The cave itself is a maze, and in one passage, he is a dead end, where there is a crack that goes down deep. There also was recorded sound.
Earlier in the ancient times, have heard something like that and call it singing the mantra of Lord Shiva.
By giving local and beliefs, Junior Lord Shiva left guard Semi-gods, while they are in hibernation, until the arrival of the new century, but there may be exceptions to the rule that if people begin to do evil, etc.,
Shiva then begins his dance, Tandava - the devastation, chanting a mantra, dancing, beating his foot on the ground, and the earth is utterly broken down, an earthquake starts, etc.

Second Block of Russian Text Translated with google translate:

Quote :
p.s.3 : После сегодня (11 марта и Японии) Вы до сих пор думаете, что это бред и фейк? After today (March 11, Japan's earthquake and Tsunami) you still think this is a fake?
p.s.4 (17/03)Стала понимать, что звук на данный момент уже звучит как нечто прошедшее и не актуальное. Как-будто, то, о чем он говорил, уже прошло. Just understood, that the sound at this moment is not actual, it's like that thing, about which he told, was gone...

Translates to:

ps3: After today (March 11, and Japan) you still think this is nonsense and fake? After today (March 11, Japan's earthquake and Tsunami) you still think this is a fake?
ps4 (17/03) began to understand that the sound at the moment it sounds like something in the past and not relevant. As if, what he said, has already passed. Just understood, that the sound at this moment is not actual, it's like that thing, about which he told, was gone ...

You can Download the Audio File from here (uploaded by Chris Tref):

http://files.mail.ru/SGYD94

OR from here:

File Name: earthcalling.mp3
File Size: 38.09MB

http://www.mediafire.com/?5f4wc1wij1flo48

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:12 am

rainbow heart

yikesssssssss

if that is shriva stomping his foot..i don't want a replay..yikes big time

i think we all need to find our sound..and be able to completely envelope ourselves in it....
as protection against this stomping..

i don't think OM is going to do it

but hey..what the heck..do i know
piano ..same old song????
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:32 am

Quote :
The cave is located near the town of Kailas

Very very Interesting place...... (I desire to visit there one day!)

Mount Kailash

Look what I found Soma son. Mount_10

Wiki page for a taster as to why that area is Quite Special

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Kailash

Google Map Link with loads of great pics

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=31.066667,81.3125&spn=0.1,0.1&t=h&q=31.066667,81.3125

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:35 am

We need to contact Chris and find out more Details clap

EDIT:

I'm about spent for tonight looking for the original source....had to wade through a lot of crap on conspiracy boards to get down to the source of the Sounds....

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 am

strapped down

well it looks very pryamid-like to me....

i have just recently begun to wonder if pryamid energy is positive or negetive
or maybe just nuetral and useful for moving stuff... scratch

there's just so much we don't know..it makes us vulnerible..and i don't like to be that
sigh.....
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:55 pm

INTERESTING UPDATE

I contacted Christina last night and she kindly replied and said it was okay to post her message here :)

Christina if you are reading I will get back to you later tonight!... I have a lot of gardening to do today!

Quote :
Hi Christina!

A friend tonight showed me a recording you made in Tibet inside a cave.

I would love if you could expand more on this topic as Tibet and Sound is a topic I love very dearly :)

You can see here on this thread where I had to spend a lot of time to search on the web to find where the source of this sound came from.

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/t4711-look-what-i-found-soma-son

I have many a question no doubt !

All the best

Shane aka Somamech!

Quote :
Hello Shane!
It wasn't recorded by me. This sound was recorded by a Monk in Tibet at the end of February after the sound started. I know that you have many questions, like many people around. This is original sound from the cave, and not Jupiter sound, like other think. Jupiter sound and 10 first minutes of our sound ALMOST the same, but Jupiter sound cleared more, some high and low frequencies were cleared away and doesn't bring same vibration as our sound. Which is speaking about 3 things possibly: first -Jupiter has the same structure of "singing", like Earth has, second - Voyager recorded same sound near Jupiter at 198Xth, maybe because there are some portals to our Earth??, third, NASA used the sound of the same cave or maybe mount Kailas, when it was singing years earlier.. what for, you ask? Well.. for money. After recording that sound Dr. Jeffry Thompson based some alternative medical centers (you can find it in Internet, he was working with NASA).
NASA's recording is only 10 minutes, now the cave is sounds 20 minutes. By legend Shiva start to sing his mantra - 1 step, start to dance, cousing Earthquakes and destroying - 2nd step, Shiva call his Clarion (Horn) and after this new era will begin - 3d step. If earlier was 10 minutes, now 20 minutes and started earthquakes, MAYBE then, when it will be 30 minutes we all will hear it, because the sound will pass through the ground everywhere on our Planet(it's only my opinion). But in Bible there is same thing about Archangel will call his Clarion (Horn). I think, now we all have a great possibility to hear this sound like a message to prepare. When sound was first time, I suppose, people who found this (scientists, governments whatever), they didn't want to make it known, and closed access to it, using a protection like Jupiter for example. And now SOMETHING helped us to record this sound. Maybe it's very fantastically but this sound bring in itself something I can't explain, something which help us to understand some things we never notice before. For example, I started to see dreams about future, I saw a dream about Japan earthquacke one day before that terrible thing was happened. Also I understood, that now, this sound is not actual for me anymore. (I listened 4 times clean version, and couple times original with noise without cleaning, when we clean it in studio). It's like I'd knоw all I need to know, and now I just have to watch and wait. Sorry , it's hard for me to write on English. Hope you will understand. Anyways, if you have questions, just ask.
And I saw that page, thank you. You can publish my answer there, if you want. I don't mind.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Gee I am glad you liked the find Soma, I am really over the moon that she got back to you.

I thought that that cave was so awesome, just really magistical looking. It would be amazing to be there and experience the sounds with the monks.

Way cool S.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Ringing Earth - Tibetan Monks in "spirit cave" hear new sounds   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 am

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:03 pm

WineHippie wrote:

Reminds me of a sound a wounded or sick whale would make.

I would say it is mother earth, and she is in agony. Humans are trying to kill her, but also there may be something coming that is disrupting the magnetic life lines of this planet.

Keep researching this comet Elenin. Timeline fits. I have read where this thing is way bigger than most think.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:45 am

When I heard the sounds from Florida I pictured this....

Look what I found Soma son. Independence-day-movie1

Pic from Independance Day movie

Listen to this vid and picture the above....

Notice how at the 7:50 min mark there is a flash of light and then the noize leaves. Ufo moving on?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 am

Biggles wrote:
Gee I am glad you liked the find Soma, I am really over the moon that she got back to you.

I thought that that cave was so awesome, just really magistical looking. It would be amazing to be there and experience the sounds with the monks.

Way cool S.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention Briggadeer rainbow heart

Christina opened a can of research worms, that along with my new training has kinda overwhelmed me affraid cheers

When I was searching for the SOURCE of the sound I came across many an audio expert who said "yeah this is done on computer"... OFC it can be done on computer..but NO-ONE had bothered to contact Christina.

sheep
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:14 am

i missed this whole thread, maybe reunite, you can merge
into this one? the post i made about ringing caves, same vid? thanksssssssssss
or just delete mine, is okay too, is redundant
and
very nice work, soma
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:52 pm

All merged

drive

In regards to that loud sound check out this thread

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=162756
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:13 pm

i've heard something like that several times over the last few years
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:42 pm

I put it in the wrong subject thread, it should have been where you had yours hippie.

Kermie bear can merge it in the proper thread.

Motherships Mic affraid
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:58 pm

I really think the sounds are coming from the ground. Just the sound reminded me of what I imagine a mothership would sound like. hehe
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:04 pm

strapped down

i can't remember whom i have said it too on here..

but often when i go out and the sky is clouded over..i hear a roaring that i can't identify

i haven't heard it on clear days..and it is not on every clouded over day/evening
but i have heard it often
for me i don't think it is the earth..
but i have no idea what it is I dunno
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:05 pm

micjer wrote:
I really think the sounds are coming from the ground. Just the sound reminded me of what I imagine a mothership would sound like. hehe

affraid As long as its the goodies and not the baddies Mic.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Reunite wrote:
All merged

drive

In regards to that loud sound check out this thread

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=162756

jawdrop Okay, I just went to Icke's site and heard those sounds, now just intuition kicking in here, but that is something that is really friggin worrying for me. What it is I am stuffed to know but all I know is...................I want to know what the hell it is.?????? cuz its worrying me.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Biggles wrote:
I put it in the wrong subject thread, it should have been where you had yours hippie.

Kermie bear can merge it in the proper thread.

Motherships Mic affraid

Too late, Hippies thread has dissipated into this one...lol

Do you want me to re-name the thread and move it elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Dont worry me kermie, I am usually late reading threads cuz with what I have to take in the course of a day I am usually up late, so leave it up to you bear. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Nothing wrong with Soma son in the title if you ask me :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found Soma son.   Look what I found Soma son. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look what I found Soma son.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next