HomePortalRegisterLog in

Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud. Empty
PostSubject: Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud.   Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:15 pm

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=249941&postcount=1

Can't wait for ya to read it. Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud.   Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:29 pm

We have to keep that thread alive over there.

Me thinks a lot of people might be nervous right now.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud.   Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Soma, are you back hon, are you reading this, Linda has copied it and put it on the members only thread. affraid
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud.   Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:22 am

I thought about this a lot from the little I read!

I have to check it out! as something stinks. In the little I read I saw Great floods of 200 odd Feet waves and they are working on a small bunker with over head roads for a 200 ft wave ?

What frigging Bullshit on Ures behalf, show me a city that can withstand a 200ft tsnumai???

I dont doubt the email, its more how Ure whips up fear with a 200ft wave, yet in relaity if the email is trues they are anticipating a tsnumai from quakes along the faultline in Asia.

Working on this one but it will take time sorry ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud.   Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soma buddy, I think I found something that will be of great interest to ya bud.
Page 1 of 1