the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i have a question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

i have a question Empty
PostSubject: i have a question   i have a question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:00 pm

scratch

Rug*Man

we don't know one another so i will try and be very specific..please do not take offense or think that i doubt your intellect..

but

my question is...just what is your point with this??????

perhaps i haven't read it all or read it wrong or misunderstood something I dunno
i don't want to mis understand and that is why i am asking
somehow i just feel i am missing the point

i hope this isn't to rudimentary a question
thankyoub

smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

i have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have a question   i have a question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:13 am

Swam, I havent finished yet hon, but I cannot understand why grown men who are soldiers would get all torn up about finding out that we are not alone and that upsetting them due to their religious beliefs and all that.

I mean if the truth meant that earth's religions were wrong, the visitors and everyone else have to come from somewhere, they just can't pop out of nowhere, but that's just mho.

Still reading, getting back to it.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

i have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have a question   i have a question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:25 am

I didn't know where else to put this sorry Swam so I put it here; but did everyone notice that in the ebook the greys use clicking sounds to communicate just like those ETs used in that film Signs.

Now I wonder where Night M. S got that information. scratch
Back to top Go down
Swami
Swami

Number of posts : 82
Humor : A Rug full
Registration date : 2010-10-18

i have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have a question   i have a question Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:01 am

sky otter wrote:
scratch

Rug*Man

we don't know one another so i will try and be very specific..please do not take offense or think that i doubt your intellect..

but

my question is...just what is your point with this??????

perhaps i haven't read it all or read it wrong or misunderstood something I dunno
i don't want to mis understand and that is why i am asking
somehow i just feel i am missing the point

i hope this isn't to rudimentary a question
thankyoub

smiley-face-sun-clou

Not rude at all.....

I'm trying to make a story out of all the info which is "out there", so you/me can prepare for the things coming....
If you are not into prepping yet, its getting late. Things to come are surviveable when worked at in the right way...
Things are made way to difficult "out there'', it can be done with pretty easy equipment and tools...

dancing baby
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/themandjitmatrixgroup/front-page
Swami
Swami

i have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have a question   i have a question Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:12 am

Biggles wrote:
I didn't know where else to put this sorry Swam so I put it here; but did everyone notice that in the ebook the greys use clicking sounds to communicate just like those ETs used in that film Signs.

Now I wonder where Night M. S got that information. scratch

Can't find a vid of it right now, but the Dogon tribe in Africa still uses these clicking sounds when they talk with each another. They have been known to come from the Sirius starsystem...

Another example of how indiginous tribes are the keyholders of ancient knowledge...

dancing baby
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

i have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have a question   i have a question Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 am

sunny

thanks for the answer rug-man...since you just kinda got here you probably wouldn't know that we have been at that very thing for a while now... most of us started back aways and have trickled thru various places to here...with stories and info to share..
yours is certainly welcome but i do have to tell you that you are preaching to the choir here..we've seen most of it already...but don't take that as a criticism..a new prespective on stuff is always welcome...
but since we have been at it awhile that is why i ask what your point was....pretty much the same as all of ours

personally i do think things will be a big deal later on..but if your mind set is not in a good place you are pretty much f**ked
way back in the 70's i thought that a study of botany and agriculture plus some building skills would get us thur...now i feel that
what is coming will change all of the botany and agriculture and we will need to learn again how it all works..that is , of course
if we haven't left in some way..

so all of us add a little of our thinking to things we post so that we all grow as a group...it's a good thing

thanks again for your answer and again welcome to the stew that is us
wave
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

i have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have a question   i have a question Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:19 am

Swam,

I sent a PM to John Lear over at OM Forum telling him about the ebook you sent me and what was said about him on that page 123 or thereabouts I think, and that I had reforwarded the ebook to him at his email address.

He got back to me pretty quick and said he couldn't wait to read it and thanked me for that.

Just thought I would let you know. I gave him a few quotes about him in the ebook which he didn't know about; although someone over there seems to be talking about the book now but not on John's section. xo
Back to top Go down
Swami
Swami

i have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have a question   i have a question Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks Biggles...

I'm curious what good old John Lear thinks about it...

peek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have a question   i have a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have a question
Page 1 of 1