the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A question for everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

A question for everyone Empty
PostSubject: A question for everyone   A question for everyone Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Why are all the birds flying south? I've been watching flocks of birds flying south and can't figure it out, it's the wrong direction. They should be flying north this time of year. Some already have but not as many as usual. I've also noticed the birds outside my bedroom window don't wake me up in the morning anymore, this is also strange as so many make their nests in those trees. They're not nesting there as much this year. We haven't had chemtrails like most of you have so far. This was my first thought but it's as if their guidance systems are all screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A question for everyone   A question for everyone Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Why are all the birds flying south? I've been watching flocks of birds flying south and can't figure it out, it's the wrong direction. They should be flying north this time of year. Some already have but not as many as usual. I've also noticed the birds outside my bedroom window don't wake me up in the morning anymore, this is also strange as so many make their nests in those trees. They're not nesting there as much this year. We haven't had chemtrails like most of you have so far. This was my first thought but it's as if their guidance systems are all screwed up.

As I read the first line of your post L2 the first thing that come to mind was the earth's magnetic north and south maybe screwing up a bit; I know I am not great with these technical things, but this is a worry big time there hon. xo Maybe others couldn't elaborate better what I am trying to say. scratch

Just on a side note guys (sorry L2) but how come one night i go out and see the moon on the east side of the darn house when I look at it and then the next night I go out and it is right over on the other side of the house on the west.

For the life of me I cannot figure what the darn thing is doing, I wish someone would explain; how can it do it. scratch Or is it just me. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: A question for everyone   A question for everyone Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:08 pm

I had the same thoughts about the magnetic fields affecting them Bigs.

Regarding the moon I swear I've seen the same thing it makes you wonder doesn't it?

We can make this a thread about wierd events, that's fine with me. toast
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A question for everyone   A question for everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:11 am

Lately I've had a lot of birds crashing into my window for the last several weeks.
Sometimes 3 or 4 a day.
I have also seen the moon suddenly appear in another location, but thought I was mistaken.

Also, I saw that wierd cloud at the bottom of my canyon.
Not to mention all the earthquakes we are still getting and that they are not reporting on anymore. I swear I feel several an hour sometimes.

Recent earthquakes near San Diego, California
Time Magnitude Location
2 hours ago 3.7 Central California
Yesterday 3.9 Southern California
Yesterday 4.7 Baja California, Mexico

I have other stuff going on over here that are not right.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: A question for everyone   A question for everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:40 am

i told myself i must make notes about where the moon
rises and sets cuz i been letting the notion go, thinking
i must be mistaken, too ..... linda, don't you feel the urge
to get outta there?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: A question for everyone   A question for everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:21 pm

WH, my instincts are telling me to remain calm, look at the whole picture and to pay attention. MANY things have been happening to me for the last several months and I will write about them soon.

To give you an example, a few days ago while I was sitting on my patio asking the universe a question.....a small rainbow sphere passed in front of me!

It was about 2 feet away and at first I gasped and then I came inside and was led to a video.
All of a sudden, I had a giant OBE that lasted through the entire video song about cosmic spheres.

During the OBE, I heard many messages and it was unbelievable and so beautiful! Suddenly, more of my memories came back. Lots more is still going on and I am keeping notes and will share.
The message I always get is to not have any fear about anything. I know it's strange, but my whole life has been strange! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: A question for everyone   A question for everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:56 pm

I concur the birds rely heavily on the magnetic field.

Quote :
Movement Of Earth's North Magnetic Pole Accelerating Rapidly

After some 400 years of relative stability, Earth's North Magnetic Pole has moved nearly 1,100 kilometers out into the Arctic Ocean during the last century and at its present rate could move from northern Canada to Siberia within the next half-century.

If that happens, Alaska may be in danger of losing one of its most stunning natural phenomena - the Northern Lights.

But the surprisingly rapid movement of the magnetic pole doesn't necessarily mean that our planet is going through a large-scale change that would result in the reversal of the Earth's magnetic field, Oregon State University paleomagnetist Joseph Stoner reported today at the annual meeting of the American Geophysical Union in San Francisco, Calif.

"This may be part of a normal oscillation and it will eventually migrate back toward Canada," said Stoner, an assistant professor in OSU's College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences. "There is a lot of variability in its movement."

Calculations of the North Magnetic Pole's location from historical records goes back only about 400 years, while polar observations trace back to John Ross in 1838 at the west coast of Boothia Peninsula. To track its history beyond that, scientists have to dig into the Earth to look for clues.

Stoner and his colleagues have examined the sediment record from several Arctic lakes. These sediments -- magnetic particles called magnetite -- record the Earth's magnetic field at the time they were deposited. Using carbon dating and other technologies -- including layer counting -- the scientists can determine approximately when the sediments were deposited and track changes in the magnetic field.

The Earth last went through a magnetic reversal some 780,000 years ago. These episodic reversals, in which south becomes north and vice versa, take thousands of years and are the result of complex changes in the Earth's outer core. Liquid iron within the core generates the magnetic field that blankets the planet.

Because of that field, a compass reading of north in Oregon will be approximately 17 degrees east from "true geographic north." In Florida, farther away and more in line with the poles, the declination is only 4-5 degrees west.

The Northern Lights, which are triggered by the sun and fixed in position by the magnetic field, drift with the movement of the North Magnetic Pole and may soon be visible in more southerly parts of Siberia and Europe -- and less so in northern Canada and Alaska.

http://www.viewzone.com/poleshift.html

Also with the moon I notice the size of it fluctuates a lot, almost double the size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question for everyone   A question for everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question for everyone
Page 1 of 1