the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider

Go down 
+6
raulduke
Reunite
WineHippie
stal
Lightning222
micjer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Empty
PostSubject: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:44 am

http://wespenre.blogspot.com/2009/02/dialogue-with-hidden-hand-self.html

Quote :
This self-proclaimed illuminati [def] Insider appeared on the "Above Top Secret" forum in October 2008, giving away information about the Illuminati Agenda and their goals. The reason for this, he says, is because time is right for us to know some of what is going on behind the scenes. And when he explains WHY he needs to reveal it now, it's very convincing. In this article I will post the dialogue between the "Above Top Secret Forum" members and "Hidden Hand" in its entirety.

Just reposting this. It has been a year since this was first discussed and I reread it the other day. More to ponder.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 am

I was born to be bad
I was born to be cruel
my bloodline reaches back
I'm the ancient new
and everytime you cry
everytime you lie
everytime you fight
and everytime you die
you're making us stronger can you believe this
we're playing you all and you just can't see it
since all we have to do
is to divide you
and keep our hands on the truth

there's nothing you can do
we rule over you
we keep you out
we take from you
until the last drop
till the days stop
you'll never be one, no

and we laugh at you
yea we're laughing at you
and we laugh at you
and we laugh at you
and we laugh at you

they came down the skies
flying serpents
they had knowledge about DNA created earthlings
and they left you here
left us here
to teach you who you're not
no matter how cruel you just can't see it
that all you have to do is to believe in
you're all one from the same source
you're interconnected souls
too late
the next ascenscion is ours to make

there's nothing you can do
we rule over you
we keep you out
we take from you
until the last drop
till the days stop
you'll never be one, no

and we laugh at you
and we laugh at you
and we laugh at you
and we laugh at you

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:22 am

I just watched that video this morning! thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 am

I don't agree with everything that HH says, and he says not to anyway.

There is however a lot that does make sense in the whole scheme of things. Imagine a world (game) where there was no catylist to wake people up. I know that I would still be unawakened without the negativity in the world that we see as wrong. This doesn't mean I am pleased with what they are doing, but it does help explain a few things.

Let's face it ... there has to be a reason that the internet is allowed to do what it is doing. If they didn't want us to find out things they could easily shut this forum (and others) down. They could disallow all you-tube vids that they did not approve of. Do you think they would allow David Icke, Alex Jones, etc to continue to lecture and broadcast if they truly didn't want us to wake up!!!

If one believes in the RA material, the Hidden Hand information compliments it.

If the HH info is a hoax, I will certainly give him credit because his answers were thought provoking at the least.

devil or angel
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:54 am

has anybody been following this thread over at the icke forum?

one of the mods there claims to be an exiled/deprogrammed merovingian bloodliner, programmed/brainwashed/mind controled from a very young age to be an assassin/spy.

not much new info, and possibly all bullshit, but as far as i can see he knows a few things that most people wouldn't. although being a mod on one of the biggest fringe forums, it wouldnt be hard to pick up a bit of solid info.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93040
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 am

Thanks for the lead Stal. I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:35 am

Yes stal I have been following it since it started and even asked a few questions. Whether or not it's a hoax he does have some good answers. I do agree however, that most of the information is already out there that he gives and his answers are sometimes very vague and evasive. What does resonate with me is that he says he does not have knowledge in a lot of the areas one would expect of an insider and he admits to being away from things for some time now. He also admits he is struggling himself against the programming and intrusive memories so it does seem to fit. That would seem to fit with compartmentizing information and to be as successful as they have been that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:49 pm

i don't know....
it sounds to me, feels like it to me, that the H_H info
is the s***f info without the vids or (overt) insults...
as a child, i never believed "this hurts me more than it hurts you"
sentiment and i suppose it is hard for me to swallow now
the family stuff feels like mafia, mi familia, cosa nostra, secret society
lemme get this straight: H_H came "here" to be STS negative so that
we could choose the STS positive even tho he/she/they incurred a
karmic debt by doing so, which will need to be paid back?
sounds like part of the jesus legend...
it's just that i have learned that when my forehead gets all furrowed
and squinched up while i take in info, it's not a sign of resonance.....
plus, i can't help it, i know it is programming, but the name of 'lucifer'
just puts me off....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Is there a chance that Arizona is darketernal?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Thanks stal, checking it out now.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:55 am

Has anybody seen the Illuminator13 stuff from ATS just last month? I read the first few pages of stuff and then just forgot about it with all the stuff I've got going on recently. I actually meant to post it here, I'm gonna have go try and find out how that evolved but the first part I read sounded like this guy was claiming essentially to be the light side of the bloodlines making contact as opposed to HH. There's just way too much stuff there.

Ok, found it.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread519570/pg1

Good luck getting through that if you choose to attempt. The beginning was interesting, but I can't read ats for too long for some reason, so I'm not sure how it ended.

Sidenote: My favorite band (STS9) put out a song last year called Hidden Hand, Hidden Fist. The title shocked me the first time I saw it.

"...always 'coded with a hidden message. Eat humble pie 'cause Hidden Hand has no code of ethics."

Last edited by raulduke on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:06 am

micjer wrote:

Is there a chance that Arizona is darketernal?

Don't know about that mic, but I do remember Arizona predicting princess Di's death in that really old Icke interview she did (that really got to me). She seems pretty legit imo. What makes you suspect that connection?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:24 am

I knew that David had interviewed her and she was on his one movie/video. I just wondered since she had broken away if it might be her that was on the forum as a moderator. After reading most of the thread however, I don't think it is.

I do hope she is ok whereever she is.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:10 am

flower

can't find any current info on her
maybe she changed her name..??

old stuff
http://www.whale.to/b/wilder.html
http://www.xs4all.nl/~sm4csi/nwo/MindControl/illuminati_millennium_rituals.htm
http://www.trashcity.org/ARTICLES/ARIZONA.HTM

and her real name
Arizona Wilder

Arizona Wilder being interviewed in 1998

Arizona Wilder (born Jennifer Greene) is an American woman who claims to have been born into the Illuminati, and raised in that group by Josef Mengele, whom she claims conducted extensive, horrific psychological experiments on her. She claims to have been taken to bizarre Satanic rituals across the country, where she allegedly witnessed such people as Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, Gerald Ford, and George H.W. Bush conducting cannibalistic rituals in which many of them were seen to "shape-shift" into demons. Many of her claims about this race of demonic beings parallel the scenarios given in the Revelation of St. John. She claims these "demons" regularly consume human blood because it contains a powerful drug-like agent which to them has the same effect as heroin. She also claims to have been used as a surrogate mother for the offspring of said demons.

She appeared as the central figure in a British documentary film called "Revelations of a Mother Goddess" (referring to the title she claims the Illuminati gave her), taped in 1998, in which she gave a two-and-a-half hour interview for David Icke. Although most of the claims she presents in the film are extremely outlandish and many of her predictions have not since come to pass, some of her predictions proved to be accurate, such as her prediction that Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles would eventually marry. She claims to have come to this conclusion after seeing the two at a bizarre demonic ritual involving the British Royal Family in the late 1970s, and to have witnessed the following other people at such rituals:
*George H.W. Bush
*Jeb Bush and George W. Bush (then state governor of Texas)
*Hillary Rodham Clinton
*Queen Elizabeth II
*Newt Gingrich
*Ronald Reagan and Nancy Reagan
*Zecharia Sitchin

Wilder claimed to have been mentored by Josef Mengele, whom she and others knew as "Dr. Green". She claimed that Mengele resided primarily within a military complex at China Lake in the Mojave Desert of California, after he had been secretly given amnesty under "Operation Paperclip", and that he died in 1988. The effects of the memory experiments conducted on her supposedly began to wear off after Mengele's death, due to the mental attachment to him that resulted from the experiments. She originally had long blond hair, allegedly as a symbol of the Aryan Race, which she cut off and dyed dark red to confuse those who might follow her, and to distance herself from the Illuminati.

In her interview with David Icke, Wilder displayed several pieces of jewelry which she claimed were from her childhood ordeals. These included a diamond ring bearing a hexagram within the diamond itself, and an Egyptian-styled copper necklace.
http://en.allexperts.com/e/a/ar/arizona_wilder.htm
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Incase anybody missed this one from 2005

Revelations of an Elite Insider

http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005#document_metadata
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:17 pm

... JUST AWESOME STUFF ... on the Illuminati... secrets.. LOVE having access to the INFORMATION... thanks everyone!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Bayonetta - The video game

Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Bayone12

Now doesn't this sound familiar???

"At the heart of Bayonetta is a story about the traditional balance between light and darkness. Long ago, two clans -- the Lumen Sages and Umbran Witches -- maintained the balance between the opposing forces. The Lumen, aligned with the god of Paradiso, controlled the power of light, while the Umbra, funneling power from the demons of Inferno, watched over the darkness. Both clans had deep respect for each other, but a tragic event caused the two clans to enter into a terrible war. At the end, only one Umbra Witch remained: Bayonetta.

One of the most brilliant things about this backstory is how the two clans are portrayed. The Umbra Witches aren't necessarily evil so much as they are an important part of the universe's balance. The game, after all, is mostly about Bayonetta killing the angelic legions that stand in her way to the truth..."

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1056885p1.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:42 am

Here is a thread from the past!

I reread this on ATS the other day. It is interesting how some of his predictions did not turn out to be true. cheers

However I did notice the parallel to the Ra material. So either he is legit or has copied the information from Carla R.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:59 am

I went through the whole thread at ATS. It is interesting to go back from time to time on some of these old topics and revisit them.

HH took a lot of heat from a couple of members over there for promoting a new age religion, and trying to start a cult.

However I have to disagree. I (we) all know how the cult thing works, and this really doesn't fit. He opened up and told what he had to say. He didn't leave you hanging like cult leaders do, and he also left as quickly as he came.

Many may not agree with his message as they are stuck in the religious dogma that they were taught growing up.

Personally I feel there were many truths in what he said. The biggest and most important is that life is an individual journey. What I believe is what is important. It is up to each soul to remember who they are and to find out what life is about. I cannot change nor should I force my beliefs on someone else.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:02 pm

Im going to read all the HH material again; it was quite interesting at the time.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Biggs I came across this thread the other week, reminded me of hidden hand a little bit. He's on the David Icke forum as well.

http://unhypnotize.com/illuminati-secret-societies-cults/81407-im-freemason-rosicrucian-martinist-member-other-orders-ask-me-questions.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Reunite wrote:
Biggs I came across this thread the other week, reminded me of hidden hand a little bit. He's on the David Icke forum as well.

http://unhypnotize.com/illuminati-secret-societies-cults/81407-im-freemason-rosicrucian-martinist-member-other-orders-ask-me-questions.html

Oooh, I will check that out kerm, thanks hon. xo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:52 am

This guy understands what the HH was saying. It is up to us whether we agree or not.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:38 am

I listened to this report on your video mic for just past the 10:00 minute mark where the guy stopped reading the hh material.

Either the HH information is true and right on from an actual insider of their family, or it is a very good hoax, by someone quite crafty....

I consider my knowledge, whatever it is, to be given to me by GOD MOST HIGH and told to me openly without anything hidden back from me. God's word is open to anyone, anytime and is not hidden at all, except to those that do not care about reading the scriptures, and or do not care for God.

I must compare my understanding of the HH words as to the way GOD MOST HIGH speaks to his children openly and telling us all things that will come upon us in these end times without holding back any secrets from his Children.

So in my comparison it is obvious to me personally, that the HH material may be exact and true, BUT, because there are secrets they choose to withhold from those seeking knowledge, I would never trust anything they say at all, as I am sure most do not, and I can see no gain to my knowledge base from someone that is not openly honest about all things concerning the topic being discussed.

So for me, I would consider it a waste of my personal time to spend to much time reading their stuff.

But like you and many others know, it is an interesting subject.

Thanks mic for sharing the info, it helped me to make my decision on the material.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:56 am

Reunite wrote:

Now here is this guy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider   Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next