the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crop circle message/DNA change

Go down 
+4
Reunite
micjer
Biggles
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 am

scratch lol!

oh you guys..i do appreciate you all
ok..checking out the leads one by one

#1...http://www.themistsofavalon.net/occult-societies-esoteric-groups-f30/egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-t791.htm
not it..i hadn't read that one before..but looks interesting and will check it out later

#2...http://loveforlife.com.au/content/09/11/13/videos-articles-220-meters-bosnian-pyramids-discovered-and-ignored-mass-media
ok..that one took a while..but no i wasn't there either..in reading it the one thing that stayed in my brain was that the pryamid had the sides aligned with the four directions..
i'll be going back to read all of it also

#3...http://www.bosnian-pyramid.com/selected-news/
well R..you are a very good researcher but this isn't it either...i have read this one before
and while i didn't find any links to other place i had been..... the info sure leads one to believe that five civilizations that are spoken about elsewhere..and along with the quote i am looking for somehow holds together the idea that 'ancient' folk were way smarter than us and when their world was going to be destroyed they knew how to build pryamids as generators for them to live underground...

the real question for me is are they still there or have they emerged ...or are they the builders of the ufo's seen coming from mountians and under the sea...
our brains are just so slow in grasping some of these ideas

#4....http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118565
ah soma..i did read this one and followed a few links..
this sounds like part of the report i was reading..
The Pyramid of the Sun, which is the largest pyramid also is emitting an EM signal indicating technology with a power source.

Its all pretty amazing. I cant quite believe some of the things I have seen and its only my second day here
but this thread is 23 pages and i know i didn't read past page 2..lol..sigh
now to track it to the source..
www.bosnianpyramid.com..from on one of the pics ......that's not it, either, but again worth following..i have been here before and found it interesting

so here i sit trying to remember how i backtracked something to a site i can't find..hahahahaha and wondering if i just let it go till merc goes direct tomorrow if it will come tio me..
and then i remember that i was clearing up some links i had bookmarked ..oh man...
anyway..dead end for the one i am looking for but thanks lots more to read..

going to wander around checking some other stuff...and i really do feel like this damn rabbit hole is alive and laughing
later
wave
ok..i went back and was reading the forum thread that is so long and i found the part that is what i read..but it must be posted elsewhere about the pryamids even though it is in this thread..this isn't where i read it..
but phew..finally did find it and i did not dream the damn thing
here is the link to the entry
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118565&page=3
and the entry

Ok ppl, some amazing new data has come to light.

That beam of energy coming from the pyramid isnt ultrasound at all.
Its EM energy.
At every 4.2khz interval, the frequency band has higher energy. In other words, the beam is resonating.
Now, at 1 m above the peak of the pyramid the beam is generating 30mV. At 3m its generating 4V. So imagine what voltage is being produced 100m above the pyramid.
What we have is essentially a power station.

What this is telling us is something you may not be prepared for. The beam isnt coming from the pyramid... Its being directed towards the pyramid. The source is above the pyramid. Somewhere from space. At 90m below the pyramid is where the beam terminates.
Its also off centre. This is because when the pyramid was created it would have been aligned with the beam in the centre, but due to orbital drift etc, its moved. This is great because if we can calculate the rate of movement we can accurately date the pyramid using this phenomena.

Also, the area around the pyramids, its all manufactured. The whole area is sitting on megaliths covered in clay and soil. Something with cavities is below the megaliths.
Now, the tunnels we are excavating which have been blocked up, we are now thinking they were blocked up from the inside. What we are dealing with is the entrance to an underground city. The pyramids are just small features on the top of a much bigger construction.

Pretty wild eh?!
thankyoub
i will continue reading this ..thank you guys for your help and if you haven't read this wow..you just might want to
group-hug

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:16 pm

That's jaw dropping amazing Sky, it really is. sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:25 pm

wonderful information Sky. You are quite a detective there Sky. Thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:03 pm

lol! oopsb oopsb oopsb

Well biggs and gabe..
i sure went long term searching here and for no good reason...
Soma posted this very thing elsewhere and i didn't see it..sigh

my deepest apologies Soma..really
sorrysmil
i am going to have to read the posts from the top down and stop relying
on r's new fangled portal to pick up new posts...
just lazy of me..

where's the red faced emoticon when you need it...

Last edited by sky otter on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:09 pm

It is easy to be so focused that you miss what you are looking for, this too has happened to me a few times..... I dunno I dunno I dunno
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:21 am

There's no way those crop circles were made by human hands, the detail is just too phenomenal.

They have to have been made by an intelligence far greater than us mere mortals. I can't see any earthling making one of those with a board and some string. poop
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:49 pm

skywatcher wrote:
There's no way those crop circles were made by human hands, the detail is just too phenomenal.

They have to have been made by an intelligence far greater than us mere mortals. I can't see any earthling making one of those with a board and some string. poop

I agree totally.

I have noticed that on some of the big forums, there are people that on there to strictly debunk the crop circles as a hoax and all man-made. This is one of the reasons, I don't bother with the bigger forums any more. Too much disinfo.

warp
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:45 pm

micjer wrote:
skywatcher wrote:

I agree totally.

I have noticed that on some of the big forums, there are people that on there to strictly debunk the crop circles as a hoax and all man-made. This is one of the reasons, I don't bother with the bigger forums any more. Too much disinfo.

warp

I saw some film where there were orbs in an English field very quickly making a circle and there is plenty of factual data on the differences between man made and non man made circles. I dont know why people don't take that on board.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:55 am

sky otter wrote:
lol!

Acoustic levitation.

that was in an edgar cayce book that i read back in the late 70's..and it siad if you listern to a certain piece of music while meditation you can see it..
i listened..and wow...

can anyone help me out..i can't find a recent post on the bosnian pryamids...i follow it back and was reading some interesting stuff..
but i didn't bookmark it and now can't find the post here...
sigh.. scratch

here ya go Otter, not sure if it's the one you want, but interesting all the same

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 am

Your a gem skywatcher. xo
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:02 am

rainbow heart

watcher
not exactly what i meant but it sure says something, doesn't it..

somewhere there was a thread on the bosnian pryamids with tons of good stuff..
this would fit there, too..

good find toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crop circle message/DNA change
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2