the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wtf are these light objects?

Go down 
+8
bhikkhu
WineHippie
nogroz
Linda
shechaiyah
sky otter
Dean Plejaren
micjer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Wtf are these light objects? Empty
PostSubject: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:51 am

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1530&category=Environment

Wtf are these light objects? Wisconsin021409ColorHeadline

Wtf are these light objects? Wisconsin2886Lo

I, along with everyone else have been trying to figure out what these lights are. They seem almost like laser lights or something.

Are they UFO's manifesting? Are they experiments by the PTB to begin their project blue beam?
I wonder if this is why they are putting these chemtrails up so they can make a holographic show.

Are they photon rays that are hitting the earth?

scratch
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:10 am

Do you remember that mythology serpents dancing in the sky at the end of cycles?

Perhaps living entities. Maybe inter dimensional that dwell in the earths atmosphere. Yeah it could be a bleed through effect from photon energy increases.

I'm just as lost as you. I can only guess what it is. I know about this subject not to mention trick photography in the pics there as it's not the first time I've seen it or herd of it, from witnesses too. Those photos alone don't show how significant the phenomena is how broad it is. But I know what you are referring to they also are seen in the day time.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Micjer

it's a horrible thought but they make me think of the magellons ..sorry can't recall how to speel it correctly
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:16 pm

I've got a lot of pictures of those Light Beings, I call them. NASA calls them "objects." That's how far NASA is from being able to parse Life in the solar system. These lit orbs tend to be carried around in bunches by Sylphs shaped like tires. I don't know what they're called.

I am in the process of creating a whole directory that shows the activities of these ETs.

Here's a group of Lit Orbs gathering around their "Sylph" mother [ship]? I dunno.

Wtf are these light objects? 08NASAhyperdimensylph

There's a new NASA video about them, that Heime Mausson narrates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gpd93HF6fw
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:26 am

These things can also be seen by your naked eyes. They are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:58 pm

shechaiyah wrote:

I am in the process of creating a whole directory that shows the activities of these ETs.
Here's a group of Lit Orbs gathering around their "Sylph" mother [ship]? I dunno.

I still say you are mixing up different 'entities' and lumping them into one group... "Sylphs"

The sylphs that appear in the skies on Earth are different from what we would call "orbs"...

My term for them is "Critters" or Plasma Based Lifeforms...

I suppose in a way you could call these orbs ET as they do inhabit space, but they are local... They have always lived here and are harmless... I can make a very good case for them if anyone is interested but as it takes a lot of time to post all that I would have to see a few serious request.

It is our estimate that 80% of UFO sightings are "Critters" 15% are our black ships, including the triangles and 5% are the 'visitors'. Where those figures come from is many years of documentation of sightings...

At this point I don't expect anyone to believe it... but in a thread at ATS discussing one of the NASA videos... the debunkers dragged in 'hired' Jim Oberg to attempt to debunk. It has been a very lively debate so far...

What is it that would attract the attention of one of NASA's main debunkers?

THIS

STS-114 UFO

https://www.youtube.com/v/8RtP3i-sMP0

Here it is in slow motion...

NASA STS-114 UFO Video

https://www.youtube.com/v/Vegh44yUcdU

Newtons Law

According to Newton's Laws of Motion, an object set into motion in the vacuum of space will continue forever in the same course, unless acted upon by an outside force.

Note: The Shuttle is traveling at 18,000 miles per hour

THIS is a Sylph...

Wtf are these light objects? Genie_002

Didn't spot it? Look closer

Wtf are these light objects? Genie_002a

THIS is a "Critter"

What you see here are six frames captured showing the morphing of the amoeba like 'Critter'

Wtf are these light objects? Group_001

Last edited by nogroz on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:06 pm

To show that NASA does indeed know what they are and monitors them closely... here is a series of screen captures form the NASA control monitor at Mission Control

Wtf are these light objects? NASA_Control_005

The next frame is zoomed in closer. Look at the center as it begins to change... you can see the dark spot...

Wtf are these light objects? NASA_Control_006

The dark spot gets larger and a darker one forms...

Wtf are these light objects? NASA_Control_007

The new dark spot gets even larger...

Wtf are these light objects? NASA_Control_008

Then the second dark spot closes once again...

Wtf are these light objects? NASA_Control_009

And the first dark spot goes away...

Wtf are these light objects? NASA_Control_010

Consider this a test post...

What am I testing? The weather here at this forum ha ha
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:56 am

Great post nogroz,

That is a beautiful pic over the mountains.

I am in agreement that there are 3 different things we are looking at. Percentage wise is hard to tell.

sunny
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:59 am

The percentage we use... comes from gathering thousands of sightings

On the "Critters" That would be orbs, balls of light, glowing objects, morphing objects.

I can add details of logic later

On the "Ours"

In the early days after WWII the reports were of saucers that resembled the then unknown to the public German Hannebu and VRIL designs... so since the material was still classified until recently how would people describe them unless they did see them?
The triangles started being observed much later, about the time we were working on the stealth aircraft. Bear in mind there is a 20 year gap on what we have and what they tell us we have.
Also those reports have lights on the black craft...

On the "Visitors" Those I group based on what we have been told by insiders.

I have years of data... about 10% is already posted on my website... I need staff to update it all LOL. Though we have researchers, all they do is keep finding more stuff to dump on my desk... need grunt work to sort and post it
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Hmmm seems the Youtube function is not working?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:20 pm

nogroz wrote:
Hmmm seems the Youtube function is not working?

It was.
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:07 am

Hmmm seems people are more interested in Smurfs and AV than anything else

So be it... test complete...
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:13 pm

you coulda discerened that by looking at the numbers
in multiple forums... the emotional, hysterical, gossipy
threads usually get way more views/responses and this
was evident months ago....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 am

Yes I could have...

But that wasn't what I was looking for... ha ha
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:06 am

What were you looking for? warp
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
bhikkhu
bhikkhu

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:39 am

nogroz wrote:
The percentage we use... comes from gathering thousands of sightings

On the "Critters" That would be orbs, balls of light, glowing objects, morphing objects.

I can add details of logic later

On the "Visitors" Those I group based on what we have been told by insiders.

I have years of data... about 10% is already posted on my website... I need staff to update it all LOL. Though we have researchers, all they do is keep finding more stuff to dump on my desk... need grunt work to sort and post it

like to hear more about the "critters"

and about the visitors
how many groups are there that we know of?
i hurd around 54 is this accurate?
Back to top Go down
bhikkhu
bhikkhu

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:50 am

nogroz wrote:

My term for them is "Critters" or Plasma Based Lifeforms...

What is it that would attract the attention of one of NASA's main debunkers?

THIS

STS-114 UFO

NASA STS-114 UFO Video

https://www.youtube.com/v/Vegh44yUcdU

THIS is a "Critter"

What you see here are six frames captured showing the morphing of the amoeba like 'Critter'

Wtf are these light objects? Group_001

are these the same as what michael tsarion calls the "macrobes" ?
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:20 am

I cant find them anymore but there were two cool NASA videos on youtube. One that showed the critters feed off or gather above the clouds during an electrical storm and the other one which was my favorite video, showed NASA putting this pretty big electrical tube thing in space, and they came out by the dozens to feed off or gain energy from it or something. I can no longer find this video, though. It was really amazing.

This is the best one I could find, its one I havent seen. Its a different tube video too.

Another video with them in the background.

Below is a short summary of the critters.

Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 am

New World Orphan wrote:
I cant find them anymore but there were two cool NASA videos on youtube. One that showed the critters feed off or gather above the clouds during an electrical storm and the other one which was my favorite video, showed NASA putting this pretty big electrical tube thing in space, and they came out by the dozens to feed off or gain energy from it or something. I can no longer find this video, though. It was really amazing.

STS 80 Storm over Africa

and STS 75 The Tether Incident

Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:33 am

BTW there was more than one tether... only ONE was NASA's, the one that broke.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:52 am

So are these critters classified? Why haven't these videos drawn more attention?
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:44 am

New World Orphan wrote:
So are these critters classified? Why haven't these videos drawn more attention?

Because while we are ready to accept aliens in spaceships I don't think the public is ready to accept huge plasma life forms that have been around here forever and fly in our skies and local space.

They may indeed be sentient... I personally think they may be responsible for many ghost sightings...

These 'critters' are beings of pure energy... something we may become when we ascend...

So 'believers' in the UFO/Alien phenomena would be devastated to find they are not visitors and 'believers' in religions would be devastated to learn that there are energy beings existing on Earth that are NOT angels or demons...

I am happy to see that for once the scientific community has stepped up and is seriously looking at this possibility... Since the Universe is made up mostly of plasma its only logical to look at this..

Plasma is what makes huge lightning bolts... free energy generated by water molecules rubbing together

Plasma is what is left after a star explodes. We all know Orion... In the picture below we can see a 'splotch' in the constellation..

Wtf are these light objects? Orion_spinelli_c1

When we look closer... we see the Plasma...

Wtf are these light objects? Orion%20Nebula

We used to believe that Black Holes sucked up everything, that nothing escapes... but now we know this is not the case... because we have seen the jets of plasma that stream out from the poles of the black holes

Wtf are these light objects? 147436main_black%20hole%20jets

Wtf are these light objects? BL-Lac_tall

Plasma is the life blood of the Universe... all things come from Plasma

Plasma is what we call the fluid our blood cells flows in...

Plasma TV's are now common...

Plasma actuators are replacing ailerons on our stealth aircraft

Since the solar wind (Plasma stream) is at its lowest point in the space age... 'critters' can now come out and play more... so I expect more sightings by NASA and the public... because like fish in a river... the stronger current makes them shelter behind rocks and seek out quiet pools... same with the 'critters' 'swimming' in the solar stream
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 am

New World Orphan wrote:
Why haven't these videos drawn more attention?

Well they do draw attention at ATS LOL

BTW STS 119 just now in orbit...

March 16 2009: Russian Astronaut aboard the ISS searches for "Cloud like" object

This is the clip from the NASA control screen showing a similar critter from an earlier mission

Last edited by nogroz on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:58 am

In my opinion this video is a critter giving birth...

You can see a shape shifting jellyfish like object that is transparent. Inside is a reddish glowing object moving around. At the end there are now two... the first one now no longer red and the second red one flying around sporadically like a new born and doing figure eights.

Possible UFO Footage Captured in Tallahassee

This is a motion tracking study done by a member of ATS

Tallahassee UFO - [Motion Tracking]

This is an enhancement and closeup of part of the video

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:33 am

Thanks for posting this N. Much more interesting than small blue critters.

I wonder if these plasma ufo's are like single celled amoeba with the centre circle being a nucleus. That was a very large one on Mar 17 that was filmed. Great stuff.

clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wtf are these light objects?   Wtf are these light objects? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wtf are these light objects?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next