the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos

Go down 
+10
pilgrim
Gabriel
sky otter
Northern Boy
Lightning222
Biggles
Reunite
WineHippie
micjer
Linda
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Empty
PostSubject: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:00 am

After viewing videos from all over the planet showing orbs and other objects and with people making comments like they felt at peace or as if their souls were touched, I was so thrilled!

So I finally uploaded a few of mine today under my other account name called "CosmicMessages". Sorry that they seem to stop every now and again....
oh well, as least I did them with music this time! LOL....flower

I was recently told to film for 3 days in a row this week and it was magical. It was 4:44 when they showed up while I was pointing at a wall inside my house and it was a spiritual experience.

I have a feeling that these "objects" will soon be able to be seen by the naked eye for many others. They are all around us at all times and I believe that they are activating our DNA.
Love you and enjoy.sunny

Other Dimensional Objects in Motion - watch carefully from :25 sec to :49 sec. they stop, blink and change directions and you could see the design in some of them.

Other Dimensional Objects in Motion - Part 2 - these are really fast with lots of Energy!

Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:59 am

Wonderful.

Where did they seem to be coming from? Are they there all of the time or just those three days?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:13 pm

It's really very odd Mic, but I have seen these things for years now, during the day and even with my eyes closed. Sometimes I can see and feel them surrounding me in this huge energy field.

I had not filmed since last year, but something told me to grab my camera the other day and where to point.

I believe these objects are always around us but now the veil has been lifted and they can be seen more easily. Here are a few videos that show them and they call them orbs. I have my own take on these objects.

I strongly believe that there is a connection between orbs, spiritual guardians and ufo's.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:46 pm

i believe!
and your new videos are magical, linda....
the images impart a sense of wonder and happiness,
at least to me.... i wonder, and excuse me if you
have said before, did you start picking up on these
after your beloved mother left you, or was it
happening before? and do you feel
that she has contributed to your "communication"
with these trans-dimensional energies? (that's my
impression...)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Yes, you are right sweet WineHippie! When I held my mom in my arms when she passed, I felt her spirit leave her body and that's when my journey really began.
Once I filmed a beautiful bluish, magical object that was shining, and it felt like it was my dear mom communicating with me. My son cried when he saw it and knew that it was her because he was her beloved and the closest one to her......besides me of course...LOL.

Suddenly, I had to know everything! That's when I woke up!
I didn't really know the details of my grandfather's origins and when I found out that his ancient tribe was from Oaxaca where they celebrate "The Day of the Dead" I freaked out.
Because my mom died on November 2nd which is the Day of the Dead! My knowledge and being able to connect the dots were/are given to me by my dear mom who is still next to me and I feel her presence when the beloved 4's show up because she died at 4:44.
That's the time I was told to shoot this footage!

I realize all of this is really way out there, but too many things have happened to me since then. I am currently in the process of writing up some of these things because I have been told to do that.

I am so pleased that you can feel the wonder and happiness in this footage that comes from another dimension where souls reside. hugv
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Congrats Linda on posting your video's to youtube, the images and music are very touching.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:10 pm

Your psychic gift has always been there Linda, just becomes stronger for you as the days go by. Magic. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Thank you Reunite and Biggs. I am glad you like the videos and music. It was so odd how I was led to finding this music that ended exactly when my videos did.

I believe the first one was from an album called Medicine Woman and the one on video 2 was called TRUTH!
Can you believe that? Nothing is by accident I always say.
Hugs to you my friends. angel
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Linda,

They are beautiful and very touching set to music! No your music choice was no accident and that is just a gut feeling.

I too feel there are energies all around us most of the time that we are not yet tuned to see, sometimes we get the rare glimpses if we're lucky. Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Thanks sister.
Here is another very interesting video that I just found....maybe it's time to "shake your bootie" to reach a higher vibration and receive some more of that spiritual energy that is around us ALL THE TIME.
Hmmm, maybe that's why I always loved to dance....it was so much freedom and felt like it healed your soul no matter what was going on in your life.

Enjoy.flower

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:52 pm

wonderful!
tonight i will turn the lights down low and pull
out the camera and have a look-see what may
be sharing this space with me n sis
back soon!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:45 pm

i only saw 1 rather good sized, beautiful spherical orb
last night, it was floating above this chair, the one i sit
in while posting here and crocheting lap blankets.... nice

linda wrote:
Hmmm, maybe that's why I always loved to dance

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Hey, that song brought me back to a great memory! When I was in high school, my boyfriend and I had the nerve to enter a huge dance contest at the Art Laboe show in Los Angeles.
He didn't want to do it, but I gently insisted angel and we actually won! We received 20 "oldies but goodies" albums and some concert tickets and that was a very big deal back in those days!

I remember they asked us to do the twist, the pony, the jerk, the mash potato, the swim, the watusi and the hully gully. Most of the time, we were just faking it!lol!

It was like the Dick Clark show when the judges walked around and tapped you on the shoulder to eliminate you....boy, were we shocked that we were the last ones standing.

The Contours were there that day along with lots of other big names and it was so cool.
Awwwww, thanks for the great blast to the past memories!

btw, I KNOW that you are surrounded by beautiful "orbs" ALL the time sweet WineHippie.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:59 pm

thanks, mumsie - when i got into car to drive to town
for water this morning (our pipes were frozen overnight
and the dogs were thirsty) that song came on the radio
and i immediately thought of this thread, and what you
had said..... was glad to find on youtube, and post for you....
now i know why!

i really want a vid camera to see
if i can capture activity, instead of still shots.....
and ok, since you asked (i know no one asked, i
am pretending), here is last evening's shot even
tho a bit fuzzy:

Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Orb10
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Cool WH I just took a pic of Carson and myself 2 weeks ago and in the pic were 10 orbs like the one in your pic

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/14/43/47/27/p1010010.jpg
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:54 pm

wow, NB, how cool is THAT?
father and son definitely have the good vibes goin' on!
cheers
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:18 pm

That is a great pic NB. There are a couple of really big ones.

wow
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Awesome NB! I felt a lot of positive energy from your photo
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 pm

flower

NB
you can tell that boy really loves his daddy..how blessed you are
cheers
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:35 pm

NB and WH I find it fascinating that your photos definitely showed orbs, I picked them up right away, now its amazing that some members here are having them show up in photos, must be because your being well looked after. Great pic of you and your son NB, you can tell immediately how much he adores his dad, that's great.

Okay guys you have the orbs following you obviously so when you can it would be great to see some more if possible, awesome guys.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Thanks everyone it is just great to be around him Saw him this morning from 11:30 to 12:00 and thats it now till around his Birthday I feel. Unless I got Lucky and bought the magical lottery ticket worth a disgusting 40 Million . ( not likely ) but I can dream and think about all those unfortunate souls who are in the same boat as me who i would help out. Tomorrows moving day for me I`ll be off Line for around a week to 10 days .
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:04 pm

flower

NB
blessings
we will be with you
group-hug
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Hippy nice photo too...I better be on the look out now.

NB I hope your move is a safe and smooth one, all the best mate
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:31 pm

How exciting for all of you! Thanks for sharing.

I just listened to this video and I resonated with what this woman said about these objects. But some things I did not agree with.

She said that you have to call them, but I find it odd that I have never done that.
They just showed up after my mom's passing.
Even last night when I wasn't even thinking about them, they suddenly appeared while I was on the phone with Tom.
I noticed a huge reddish, pink color appear in my bedroom and then tons of flying things were everywhere. I felt like I was inside that bubble of high energy

it was the biggest sighting so far with my eyes and it lasted for a while and I felt like my body was electrified and in another dimension. It was so beautiful.
When I went to bed later and closed my eyes, that exact same thing happened again inside of my eyes.
I thought, oh no, will I be able to sleep or will this now be happening to me ALL the time. So I decided to just let them communicate with me and eventually I drifted off to a blissful sleep.

This woman said a lot of things that rang true to me except for the last part when she said she could help give you the messages that the orbs are giving to you.

I don't agree with that because I believe that it can only be between you and the orbs. They speak directly to your spirit and it is a personal experience. I know for a fact that they do show up without you ever having to call for them.
I do think it's possible to call them and that you should try it and let me know what happens and how you feel about the experience. To me, it's simply magical.

All I know is that they are ALWAYS THERE and surround ALL us at all times. I never grabbed my camera because I wanted to film them, I only did it when something told me to film them.
In my case, I knew it was my mother's soul and/or ancestors communicating with mine. I could ask questions and get the answers. The TRUTH about many things.

I believe that when there is high energy in the air and a loving vibration present, that they will allow themselves to be seen. Hey, maybe that's why they appeared when I was talking to my beloved Tom!:love-061:

They are truly a blessing and I know that many of you will be able to see them with your own 2 eyes soon because you are all such highly evolved loving spirits.

There are tons of videos about orbs and many others also feel that they are loving.

Listen to her experience and what she believes.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:31 am

i never called them, but i do put energy into hope of seeing them....
sometimes, when i pull out the camera, they are here, but move around as if
they do not want their pic taken.... i have to be quick and if the flash goes
off by mistake, when i am fiddling with camera, they get a warning, and
they go down a hall or around a corner - my orbs are a bit camera-shy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next