the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's Empty
PostSubject: USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's   USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:29 pm

A look into the unexplored world of underwater ufo's that may have been here since before man.

USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's 1 of 5 videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zYjvQ7OtVc

Last edited by Linda on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's   USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:54 am

http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html

USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's Hieroplanes

Thanks for the link Linda. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Witnessed UFO In The Pacific Ocean   USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:02 pm

UFO In The Pacific Ocean

During my stint in the Navy I was on an ammunition ship (USS Kilauea) in the Indian Ocean somewhere near Vietnam around early 1974.

Myself and two friends were out on the Foxhull (bow of the ship), it was dark, around 9 pm probably. There was little or no moon but millions of stars like always out there. We were in a group with a destroyer and a carrier, I think the USS Mason DD, and maybe the Oriskany.

We were watching the Mason in front of us and the glowing trail of ocean it was kicking up from the phosphorus algae in the water when the ocean in front of us lit up, started glowing. It got brighter and brighter and then this really bright orange/yellow ball came out of the water on the right-starboard side of the destroyer.

It flew over the top of the destroyer and went back in the ocean on the port side, with the same glowing ocean water and then disappeared.

We all just stared at each other with our mouths open. We could not believe what we saw, but I asked friends of mine who were on watch on the bridge if they saw it and they all did. There was nothing ever reported that I know of though and we just quit talking about it. I bet the destroyer got a good look at it. It went right over the bridge of that ship and it was big. Maybe 150 to 200 feet in diameter. That was my big encounter.

Written by Norman Burns copyright 2008

---

Comments

<snip>

Bill says:
April 10, 2008 at 2:12 pm

I was Stationed on USS Reeves (CG24) at the same place in late 1974. I had the 0000-0400 Sonar Watch. At about 0130, I picked up a rather large blip (about the size between a carrier and a cruiser) off our port side beam about 140 degrees relative at
2000 yards and drifting towards our baffles. I could only pick up the contact with Active Sonar, nothing showed up with the passive sonar.

I reported the bearing and range to the Bridge and to CIC. The Bridge Lookout saw a large glow in the water and the Officer of the deck brought the ship around so I could maintain contact. CIC could not pick it up initially on our Radar, but as we got within 1,000 yard they had a blip, then another, and another. All of a sudden I lost Sonar Contact like it was never there, but CIC still had it at last bearing with an abrupt positive altitude change.

The chatter was look at the size of that thing. I went outside through the sonar door on the Port Side and visually saw a large moonlike shape that flew upward over the ship at a 60 degree angle and disappeared into
the sky in seconds. I heard no noise from the object when it went over us. I saw a full moon that night on the other side of the ship, but it remained fairly constant give or take a few ship rolls.

When we pulled into port a few weeks later, all records in the Bridge, CIC, and Sonar logs about that time were torn out.
Whoever tore them out made one error, the pen imprint on the next page was still there. No one spoke of the incident again.

Source: True Ghost Tales - Morehead, Kentucky, USA
http://www.trueghosttales.com/paranormal/ufo-in-the-pacific-ocean/
February, 2008
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's   USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USO: Unidentified Submerged Objects Deep Sea UFO's
Page 1 of 1