the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from Clif High, update

Go down 
+8
micjer
Reunite
Linda
Somamech
sky otter
Lightning222
Northern Boy
WineHippie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

from Clif High, update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:49 am

Awesome link Hippy!

And the people with money make jokes about the Tin Foil Hat folk? geez they think the world is going to end on a year on year basis and deal with bonds lol!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:12 pm

soma, it gets kinda creepy when you think of the bond holders
and investors controlling this $cheme by maneuvering and
manipulating the catastrophes ... it's a billion dollar indu$try
and it just doesn't matter who dies, it matters who gets the return on
investment - it's not just false flags and haarp weather, it's
plane crashes and accidents .... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:14 pm

ok i listened to all three parts again, too ....
here are my notes, i think this was one of the most
concise interview in a long while
part 1
The ranking general info interesting …
the oil volcano ….
and these two events lending credence to subsets, one of which
is the EQ …
i appreciate the fact he puts the info out, and makes disclaimer
that it is not set in stone, variables occur …
i like the variable possibilities and try to focus on them immediately …
his point that humans are manipulated to emphasize negative emotions …
part 2
clues from tptb are signals …
the fat finger dow drop 5.6.10
bloggers censored 7.8.10 / 7.9.10
the astrological alignments, numerology, 11.9.10 important
lost aussie / nz 5 mos ago due to internet censorship / block of access
sun flare / sun disease / dr sailing in s pacific during eclipse
attempt to control hurricanes with haarp caused wash dc weather/power outage
caller questions validity / synchronicity
potential/set up/probability/manifestation
part 3
another false flag in war of “energies”
maintain aware energy vs. unaware unaware
more on tptb numerology
caller questions predictions / cliff says they are wrong half the time, on timing mostly
mentions the hidden hand
elevate knowledge, not fear
the only thing we have is our attitude

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:23 am

Hippy I've been watching over my news feeds for any activity, none yet.

Wondering though if anyone in the area's mentioned have noticed animals getting a bit irked out???

As we all know, the animals seem to have their magnetic sense's more aligned than us at most of the time. The poor whales are a good example of the natural magnetic flows are screwed when they beach themselves.

I guess we really have a 136 hour period wherein this event hopefully doesn't occur due to the rotation of earth and how we keep time on this rock.

One funny thing I noticed though, when the bot dudes make a claim like this it usually doesn't happen, the more subtle claims to me seem to have a higher hit rate.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 am

Somamech wrote:
Hippy I've been watching over my news feeds for any activity, none yet.

Wondering though if anyone in the area's mentioned have noticed animals getting a bit irked out???

As we all know, the animals seem to have their magnetic sense's more aligned than us at most of the time. The poor whales are a good example of the natural magnetic flows are screwed when they beach themselves.

I guess we really have a 136 hour period wherein this event hopefully doesn't occur due to the rotation of earth and how we keep time on this rock.

One funny thing I noticed though, when the bot dudes make a claim like this it usually doesn't happen, the more subtle claims to me seem to have a higher hit rate.

i been watchin, too..... i told my son a long while ago
to keep his eye on lost & found pets in paper, cuz
a noticeable spike usually means somrthing....
i have noticed bot reports which mention something
which is symbolic of an event, only hindsight gives evidence
of how the clues could have been interpreted......
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:38 am

Very good point about the hindsight!

I've been looking for anything else in the news that may be a mismatch, closest I could fathom was the link about LA issuing IOU's.

Makes me wonder though if weather events on this side of the planet are any indication, we are going to have a hail storm on sunday so the bom.gov.au say on sunday. Biggsy, get your comfort food ready and enjoy gardening australia LOL

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Pakistan reported:

Pakistan floods kill more than 400

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/07/31/2969636.htm

Wonder if a water event on one side of the world has an earth event on the other.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Earthquake reported today in Oz Soma, I think they said Flinders Ranges but I could not be sure as I had just manouvred myself out of bed and that is a production number in itself, lol, but I am sure it said it was there.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 am

Well Pakistan seems to be the only hit in mass Death and landscape changes that i found this weekend. Still think that for their HIT that Cali makes more sense, will be slow to brew. The guardian did report that some people are warning fight the man tyoe stuff in the future.

Watching the news feeds for imminent disaster is a drag..., felt depleted after that, wont try that again.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:14 pm

update on the 1st, august:

Soooo...i was wrong about the earthquake, and instead we had a global, solar quake and a ????something new??? that will hit earth on August 3rd. This is likely the 'event' that will trigger the [water way changes] showing as being [repaired (in some locales)] by late March of 2011. Of course, now that we know it is a solar event, and that the energies are headed toward earth, we can expect a whole series of earthquakes over these next (likely 2/two) weeks. See Space Weather for the verbiage attached to this solar global ?quake?.

Note below....DELAY in Shape 7....due to recent events here at HPH we wil NOT be able to deliver the next report as projected. No expected publication date can be determined just yet. We will update this page as soon as we are able to ascertain a probable publication date for The Shape of Things to Come, v0i7....watch this space.

clif (August 1, 2010).

http://halfpasthuman.com/

posted more info in this thread: https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/announcements-suggestions-f1/solar-tsunami-tonight-t3657.htm
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 am

I found his choice of words quite interesting, considering he is quite amazing to listen to or read when it comes to choices of words.

Global Solar Quake?

I thought the quake was going to occur in the America's? Its a given that this type of solar activity is the norm for this Solar System which we the inhabitants reside in.

I dunno
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:40 am

Makes me wonder if HAARP was tweaked a little higher to activate its use of a shield against such events, although this is a nothing event considering the Sun and events recorded in the past.

From what I have learnt from off the cuff, HAARP has some good points amongst the bad points ;)

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Gerald was on C2C again last night with an update, I'm listening now but I haven't heard anything new yet, same old economy warinings and high liklihood of war to boost the US economy.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:38 am

Ok we got Aug 24-25 to watch out for, George is saying economic related.

News is well weird down under. Stock market is looking odd, and the news is odd during an election campaign.

scratch

Spiritually wise, I'm feeling a quite before a storm regardless of what anyone says, something is well amiss.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: The Hindenburg Omen Indicates Stock Market Crash is Coming    from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Quote :
Ok we got Aug 24-25 to watch out for, George is saying economic related.

Funny you should bring that up i posted this last week on an other Forum all indications are showing that n equity crash is coming and it will be sever there are also big problems in the Bond market they are close to levels just before the crash in 2008

The Hindenburg Omen Indicates Stock Market Crash is Coming

http://www.activistpost.com/2010/08/...ck-market.html

On Thursday August 12, the US equities market triggered a confirmed technical indicator known as the “Hindenburg Omen." This omen, as you may have guessed, suggests that a stock market crash is on the way. However, it doesn’t mean just any crash -- according to Albert Edwards, a London-based strategist at Societe Generale SA, the indicator means “a savage equity downturn is imminent."

The level of attention and significance given to this omen is truly unparalleled in the world of technical analysis, and for good reason.

* Every NYSE crash since 1985 has been preceded by a Hindenburg Omen.
* Based on historical stats, the probability of a panic sellout is 41%, while the probability of a major stock market crash is 24%.
* Out of the previous 25 confirmed signals, only 8% (two) have failed to predict at least a mild decline in equities markets.
* The probability of a move greater than 5% to the downside after a confirmed Hindenburg Omen is 77%, and usually takes place within the next 40 days.

As a result, the Hindenburg Omen is indeed the most feared indicator for Wall Street bulls. However, when the infamous omen starts showing itself two times in two days, that’s when things can get really scary.

Thursday, August 12, was indeed a Hindenburg Omen; 100% confirmed by technical analysts worldwide. I’ve come across news stories in English, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese all proclaiming the arrival of the dreaded Omen. Suffice to say -- it’s a big deal covered by every major financial outlet, and nobody in the industry doubts its significance.

However just one day before this on Wednesday, August 11, the omen almost happened as well. To trigger a full blown omen, the number of 52-week highs, and 52-week lows must both be greater than 2.2% of the total issues traded that day. There are several other criteria that must be met as well, but that is the #1 and most important factor. Simply out, it shows that the tug of war between bulls and bears is at extreme and unsustainable levels.

Looking at the NYSE August 11, 67 stocks made new 52-week highs. Had this number been 69, the Hindenburg Omen would have officially triggered that day.

Just 2 stocks prevented the Omen from appearing on Wednesday. A few analysts took note, but there was not much of a reaction to this, as technical indicators either are, or aren’t confirmed. However, the very next day the Omen confirmed itself without a doubt.

What we have here is very close to seeing two Omens in back-to-back trading. If that Wednesday triggered a full blown signal, I have no doubt we’d be witnessing a media frenzy hyping up back-to-back market crashing omens. But just 2 NYSE stocks managed to prevent this event.

While I do follow the rules of technical analysis to a great degree, I find it more than unsettling that just 2 NYSE stocks can impact the broader market to this extent. Looking at the markets as a whole, these 2 stocks that prevented the Omen from triggering are borderline irrelevant. As far as I’m concerned the Aug 11 omen was close enough, that I’m staying out of equities for the next 40 days.

There is the way it is ........ and the way it is going to be
When we stop consenting to play, the game will end. Got it?

Dreaded Hindenburg Omen Will Play Out Within 4 Weeks

http://www.infowars.com/dreaded-hind...ithin-4-weeks/

UBS Financial Services Director Art Cashin says that we’ll know within 3 or 4 weeks whether the dreaded Hindenburg Omen, a set of market factors that precede a stock market collapse, will unfold as many are now predicting.
The Hindenburg Omen, named after the May 1937 Hindenburg disaster during which the German zeppelin LZ 129 Hindenburg suddenly caught fire and was destroyed, is a technical analysis that, when fulfilled, portends a greater likelihood of a stock market collapse.
Although conditions for the Hindenburg Omen have been met previously without a subsequent stock market crash, there has never been an actual crash without it being preceded by a Hindenburg Omen.
Zero Hedge summarizes the five criteria for the Hindenburg Omen to be in effect that have now been met.

1. That the daily number of NYSE new 52 Week Highs and the daily number of new 52 Week Lows must both be greater than 2.2 percent of total NYSE issues traded that day.
2. That the smaller of these numbers is greater than or equal to 69 (68.772 is 2.2% of 3126). This is not a rule but more like a checksum. This condition is a function of the 2.2% of the total issues.
3. That the NYSE 10 Week moving average is rising.
4. That the McClellan Oscillator is negative on that same day.
5. That new 52 Week Highs cannot be more than twice the new 52 Week Lows (however it is fine for new 52 Week Lows to be more than double new 52 Week Highs). This condition is absolutely mandatory.

Financial forecaster Gerald Celente, who has a proven track record in being accurate, told a radio show on Saturday that the stock market would crash before the end of 2010, appearing to confirm the worst consequences of the Hindenburg Omen.

David Buik at BGC Partners is another market analyst raising the alarm over the Hindenburg Omen, which he describes as “easily the most feared technical pattern in all of chartism”. Ominously choosing Friday the 13th as the date on which he drew attention to the matter, Bulk warned that the technical outlook suggests a stock market collapse is imminent.

When asked by CNBC what his advice would be for traders, UBS’ Art Cashin said that investors should be “very cautious” because “there’s been a lot of buzz in the street about the Hindenburg Omen – that’s when you have a very large amount of 52-week highs and 52-week lows, which tells you that the market is confused,” adding that “It bears watching, it’s a bit of a warning—it isn’t confirmed, but we will know in the next 3 or 4 weeks.”
Watch the clip from CNBC below.

Time to Fear the Hindenburg Omen?

Published: Friday, 13 Aug 2010 | 10:10 AM ET

Text Size

By: Robin Knight
CNBC Associate Web Producer

There is disagreement over whether the New York Stock Exchange is giving signs of the much-feared Hindenburg Omen or not, but investors shouldn't place too much store in the crash indicator, Daryl Guppy, CEO of Guppytraders.com, told CNBC.com.

AP

The omen, named after a German airship that burst into flames while making a landing in the late 1930s, was developed to predict the potential for a financial market crash. Some market watchers have been sounding the alarm and claim the omen is back.

Financial Web sites Zero Hedge and Gold Seek both claimed that all five of the omen's criteria were satisfied on Thursday.
The criteria for the omen are fairly complex, but are focused on the level of uncertainty within the NYSE. It watches for a lack of conviction among investors.

The omen is triggered when more than 2.2 percent of the NYSE Composite Index's stocks are finding new highs while another 2.2 percent or more of the issues are creating new lows. The lesser of the two numbers has to be larger than or equal to 69. The NYSE 10 also has to be rising and the McClellan Oscillator — a measure of market breadth based on advancing and declining stocks — has to be negative on that day.
If all of those criteria are met then the warning bell sounds.
"The Hindenburg Omen is index specific to the NYSE with seemingly exact requirements… This type of exactitude is often a result of statistical curve fitting and this signals caution. It's what I call a prima-donna indicator rather than a robust analysis tool," Guppy said.

There is disagreement about whether the NYSE is giving the right signal, according to Guppy. Some analysts claim it is citing their data, and others not, he said.

"I wouldn’t be reacting just to this ominous sounding omen alone," he added.
"This is not to dismiss the indicator, but like all good technical analysis, the signals from one indicator should be verified using signals from another indicator that measures the same events in a different way," Guppy said.
The NYSE is developing a head-and-shoulder reversal pattern, which is not yet fully verified, according to Guppy.

"It’s a rare double-right shoulder, but the same pattern as 1930," he said.

Guppy has previously warned CNBC that US stocks were repeating a pattern not seen since the Great Depression. The pattern, most clearly seen in the Dow Jones Industrial Average, showed a strong correlation between the market slumps of 1929 and 2008, he said. If it can’t invalidate the pattern, but could prove a bearish signal for the index, he claimed.

© 2010 CNBC.com

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Just my 2 cents worth but if I had any stocks, bonds or anything like that, shares or so, I would be cashin like Now.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 am

Biggles wrote:
Just my 2 cents worth but if I had any stocks, bonds or anything like that, shares or so, I would be cashin like Now.

Great advice Biggsy!

My mate with a taiwanese mum as a stockbroker said the same thing about August 2010... last year. She also said that commodities would go up in price.

Obviously I don't play the casino, but its a good indication to watch for other matters to say the least.

---

Northern Boy thanks for that post mate!

I watch Steve Keen down here in oz (who is sadly reported in the crapstralia media as a doom-sayer, yet he proposes many ideas which would put an end to this ponzi farce)

Take care dudes :)

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Somamech wrote:
Biggles wrote:

My mate with a taiwanese mum as a stockbroker said the same thing about August 2010... last year. She also said that commodities would go up in price.

Ok I am of course involved in agricultural commodities , and this is happening big time. Big supply yet everything is going up up up in value. May not be evident in the grocery stores but I know there is something going on other than supply and demand.

For example when corn goes up in price, feeder cattle usually go down, because it costs more to feed the critters. Well they are both going up.

The last time this happened was in the 70's just before inflation went nuts and interest rates tripled. You don't have to understand economics, just look at the charts.

from Clif High, update - Page 2 Corn

from Clif High, update - Page 2 Corn2

from Clif High, update - Page 2 Corn1

from Clif High, update - Page 2 Corn3
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Those charts do not reflect the weakening of the dollar that does the buying. I think that is probably the underlying factor here.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Agreed John, but the US dollar index has been lower.

from Clif High, update - Page 2 Us-dollar-index-weekly-chart-lg
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:44 pm

update

New Tipping Point numbers ....

"All of the numerics of our work change with each new data analysis run. This is the nature of dynamic, radical linguistics. Knowing this, we have kept the spyder programs focused on data gathering as the planet is moved closer to the tipping point at which building tension language shifts suddenly to release of tension language. "

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/nunums.html
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:23 pm

lol!

ah cliff..ever the wordsmith..
he sums it up like this

So, basically, things have changed, but remain, mainly the same.

we have just had an election..went mostly to reps cause the dems didn't move faster enough
(well, really if they moved at all)
by jan most humans here may have finally come to the realization that
again no progress has been made..and we are infact not able to bale fast enough
or even to pretend
it's sink or swim and the sharks are lickin their chops

hey scotty....you there??????????? abducted

Back to top Go down
Swami
Swami

Number of posts : 82
Humor : A Rug full
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Consiousness release is way steeper downwards then before, thats not a good thing...

Dates have changed also, tippingpoint is the 14th of november now, starting the 4 of november. thats today. so I wish you all the best. I think they will starting crash the economy from today..

Stock up food if you havent already. Be safe all you people...!

Seen this one...?

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

peek
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/themandjitmatrixgroup/front-page
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Good Lord Swam, everything is sinking literally.
Back to top Go down
Swami
Swami

Number of posts : 82
Humor : A Rug full
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:23 am

Biggles wrote:
Good Lord Swam, everything is sinking literally.

Its the beginning of greature things to happen...

According to the latest info from Ure/High the possibility of an Earth directed CME will be around the 17th of January 2011. Prepare faradaycages if you want to save electric equipment.....

peek
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/themandjitmatrixgroup/front-page
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from Clif High, update   from Clif High, update - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from Clif High, update
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next