the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09

Go down 
+5
Anchor
mntruthseeker
Northern Boy
Linda
day
9 posters
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Empty
PostSubject: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:29 am

up to date and includes some changes to past data and some surprising good news coming during the collapse of the money system

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:03 pm

I hate to say this, but I must share my feelings.
In the past, I always believed every word that Cliff ever said.
But when I started to question everybody and everything, I became a little concerned because I know how clever the deceivers can operate.

I started to wonder why he is the only one on the planet everyone respects and how nobody ever questions him.

Why is he the only one who has the equipment to do these predictions?
Why is he ALL over the place giving interviews like crazy?
Why did he drop his report price to $10 so that anyone can read them?
Why is nobody stopping him or challenging him especially when he give dates?

Is he the selected one who is actually steering the herd or giving disinformation or false hope?

I have other questions, could be wrong, but just wanted to give my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Well I`m not a big believer in the temporal marker thing and how he gets his information but the last couple of reports of his I read and even the latest update that has been circulating shows that the Oct 25th to Nov 5th banking collapse IS going to take place . Not trying to be a dooms dayer here all i can tell you is watch the Financial markets and the keep a close eye on the currencies. The American dollar has this year alone so dropped 14% in value. Read the reports in the link posted in the Economic section of my earlier post today . The media is selling the recovery dance but my opinion is the dance music is out of tune.

Linda the reason he is the only one is because he developed the software to do it and hasn`t given the information to anyone else on how he did it . he is only trying to make people aware just like we try its what you do with the information you can act on it if nothing happens then goood you lost nothing . if you shrug it off and do nothing you get caught with the ones who are still sleeping
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:43 pm

OH I am not shrugging Cliff off at all. I just have faith in the human beings that do care in the world. They are already working on a new plan. Ron Paul says we have to get together and vote on the "everyone carries gold" and that they can print money here like in other countries. We go to the bargaining swap tables as the Natives have used prior to the greedy people taking over this world.

In Minnesota there are many co-ops going on. The trading has already begun for many.

If that is the way we have to live then we shall do it again. I'm think what Cliff was saying sounded positive for this method.

We just have to be prepared for it and many are. Get what you need now.

In this day and age it's so easy to be paranoid, even about your own feelings. I refuse to be affraid over it and will do what I have to now. ( ps I hope wed is not too late as that is our big shopping day) I know NB mentioned the 7th but I can't go prior as thats my daughters day off.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:46 pm

I am well aware of the global financial situation and have kept a close eye on it for years and am prepared for the worst case scenario.
I don't doubt what he says will happen, I just wonder why he is the main spokesperson and why he is all over the place doing interviews.
I listen very carefully and there were a few things I felt uncomfortable about regarding his take on other issues.

I was an investor in the past and was taken for a ride, so now I am very cautious about advice and predictions from people who are so loved and respected by all.
Not trying to rain on anybody's parade, just shared my feelings on those who are promoted.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Linda wrote:
I hate to say this, but I must share my feelings.
In the past, I always believed every word that Cliff ever said.
Is he the selected one who is actually steering the herd or giving disinformation or false hope?

I agree.

I think Cliff was independent and clear for a while - but then things started to get to "professional" he was bought to heel.

I am certain that his database got poisoned at some stage as well (he cleaned it up since)

His method and the way he works is unique - he invented it, but as soon as it proved viable and effective I think he attracted the wrong kind of attention from TPTB/W.

I think you will still see a few things he predicts come true - but I wouldnt base any investment or life-changing plans on them ;)

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:22 pm

flower

well for my two cents..i enjoy cliff as a person..
when i first heard his stuff it was scary how some of it was so accurate
then my friend pipes in with
hey, even a blind pig finds SOME acorns
sigh

but when he has predictions now
i listen and then say no..not going to happen..
i do think that with the conversations on line his web bot has been clogged
or the ptb did manage to get to him..or his turn has run out
whatever

but
it is still a great lesson that we still need to discern discern discern
our gut feelings will be the best guide in what to believe

oh i'm so happy to be able to read each topic without the wait..yeahhhhhhhh lol!
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Richard McClendon used to write a blog till he got laid off and George Ure contacted him several times leaving messages on his blog. Now this one question was in regards to buying gold. This information comes from 2005

Quote :
Is gold the only way to survive the bad times to come?
Is it too late to start buying it now?
Plus, is there something else behind your motion to withdraw?

Thanks in advance, George Ure
www.urbansurvival.com

It is interesting to note that in these trying times we find ourselves in that those same people that had so much faith in the money system we so blindly worshipped are much the same ones trying to preserve what wealth they have by telling many to but gold and doing it themselves .

When you think about gold what is it a metal money was paper they both hold the same amount of value in fact I would consider paper worth more . We need to communicate and paper is good for that we need to wipe our behinds another use for paper try that with a gold coin or bar of silver. Please understand that gold and money only have value because we give it value and say it has worth. The only thing in this world that has value are the things we say have itand they should be each other the earth itself and the animals that inhabit it with us

Richard McClendon did respond to George

Quote :
Is it too late to buy gold? NO IT IS NOT! If it's not too late to be buying real estate it's not too late for precious metals.

He also left an important message at the end of his response i believe we need to take it to heart

Quote :
One final word to everyone about surviving the coming earthquakes. Every ounce of gold or silver that you purchase is one more tiny step toward the survival of the people of this country. Notice, I didn't say the government. After an intensive study in 1996 of how to deal with this, I concluded that the list of perparation items was too long. After pondering this issue for a while I found that the answer was to prepare as best you could for the survival of others (around you). In other words, when it all comes down you should be prepared to share your survival equipment etc. Your personal survival will in all probability depend on someone else sharing with you.

Richard

http://home.flash.net/~rhmjr/index.html
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Thanks for the info NB...its good reading

Cliff High....well I can understand everyone's insights, and one weekend, I settled down to listen to his youtube site, I mean all of the posts in the entire playlist section.

now one thing I enjoyed him saying was that he hoped he was wrong, and by sharing what he found he was trying to buy us some time.

The linguists program that he developed, came about by chance, and people who try to put him in a teaching position are met with his 'I'm just an old bald guy'. he often refers to his Aikido training to understand the flow of what is happening and to take a warriors stance. Martial arts is something I respect, especially Aikido. I understand where he is coming from.

the deeper aspect to his knowledge is the flow he found in the linguistics and how this flows with what is happening in the universe, see last video of above playlist.

and so while some of his predictions may happily not happen, and the outcome of others be something different than what they were, I feel his work is doing one thing that nothing else to date has done, it has empowered the masses because his work is based on the theory that all people are psychic, albeit in differing degrees. I see what he is doing as being the one important global unifying factor, that our collective awareness is growing, and that his work is something that we can spiritually, psychically, mentally take some interest in because it is undeniable proof of what all the others have been trying to tell us about ourselves.

I feel too that his work is something that people love to hear because in a sense it is about us, and is proof that we are more than what the ptw (powers that were instead of be) have been trying to deprive us of.

its in this way that I sense that Cliff High will also change in scope of information that he can offer the masses, as the flow of life lead him on in what to present next because it commes from the collective psychic consciousness that we all make together.

I believe too what Anchor stated that his database was attempted by certain people to be poisoned and rendered useless and also what Linda stated as not to take all he says as the 'gospel truth' To Cliff High's credit he has also stated those things himself and has relayed several times that he wants to do something else out of the limelight.

for the record, he has always been down to earth and very sensible, logical and generous with his efforts as well as his efforts to help others and to promote the work of others.

its good to take into account both positive and negative and keep the focus on our own preparedness and strength to survive the coming times.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can feel a shift in the balance of power of the governing bodies in our countries, can anyone else feel it?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:13 pm

It is good to be suspect of info and at the same time taking it in to see if it resonates with you. His predictions of the banking failure/dollar failure this month is a strong prediction but he does say it is possible that the data is in error.

As they say, time will tell us.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
Well I`m not a big believer in the temporal marker thing and how he gets his information but the last couple of reports of his I read and even the latest update that has been circulating shows that the Oct 25th to Nov 5th banking collapse IS going to take place . Not trying to be a dooms dayer here all i can tell you is watch the Financial markets and the keep a close eye on the currencies. The American dollar has this year alone so dropped 14% in value. Read the reports in the link posted in the Economic section of my earlier post today . The media is selling the recovery dance but my opinion is the dance music is out of tune.

The Demise of the Dollar

In a graphic illustration of the new world order, Arab states have launched secret moves with China, Russia and France to stop using the US currency for oil trading

Secret meetings have already been held by finance ministers and central bank governors in Russia, China, Japan and Brazil to work on the scheme, which will mean that oil will no longer be priced in dollars.

The plans, confirmed to The Independent by both Gulf Arab and Chinese banking sources in Hong Kong, may help to explain the sudden rise in gold prices, but it also augurs an extraordinary transition from dollar markets within nine years.

The Americans, who are aware the meetings have taken place – although they have not discovered the details – are sure to fight this international cabal which will include hitherto loyal allies Japan and the Gulf Arabs. Against the background to these currency meetings, Sun Bigan, China's former special envoy to the Middle East, has warned there is a risk of deepening divisions between China and the US over influence and oil in the Middle East. "Bilateral quarrels and clashes are unavoidable," he told the Asia and Africa Review. "We cannot lower vigilance against hostility in the Middle East over energy interests and security."

This sounds like a dangerous prediction of a future economic war between the US and China over Middle East oil – yet again turning the region's conflicts into a battle for great power supremacy. China uses more oil incrementally than the US because its growth is less energy efficient. The transitional currency in the move away from dollars, according to Chinese banking sources, may well be gold. An indication of the huge amounts involved can be gained from the wealth of Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar who together hold an estimated $2.1 trillion in dollar reserves.

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/09_Economy/091005.USD.demise.html
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:54 pm

good article mic...
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: updated 10/13 Clif High   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:34 am

this is in 9 parts
part 9 is "synopsis" so here it is but you can find 1 thru 8 @ utube

on Journeys with Rebecca October 10, 2009

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09   One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the best interviews to day from Cliff High Oct 02/09
Page 1 of 1