the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15%

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15% Empty
PostSubject: Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15%   Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15% Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:13 am

I've just been listening to Clif High on the Beyond the Ordinary show from monday and something caught my ear. Clif said something to the effect of, in a year or so there will be a big story pushed by the msm or some source coming from an authoritarian position, that 15% of humans have alien DNA, which Clif believes is probably factual but as he says, that's beside the point in this case. Clif claims that it will be employed as a manipulation technique for the ptb to recruit the 15% to be "brutal" to the other 85%.

Now what has me scratching my head a bit is the recent Doc Peterson interview, in which he espoused exactly this 15% idea. I'm wondering if Clif hasn't seen it? I'd think he would have, and I know he's had his recent discrepencies with Camelot, so I wondered if he was subversively refering to Peterson. I think that Doc Peterson was somewhat presented as still working with, let's say some unsavory types, which makes me so much more wary of PC's interviews. I like Clif, his thought process is so familliar to me, and his breadth of knowledge is extremely impressive and captivating, I'm just hoping this has nothing to do with any kind of grudge against PC, which would seem far out of character, to me anyway.

I suppose it's probably a moot point for us though as I can't imagine anyone here being coerced into being "brutal" to others for any reason alien DNA or otherwise.

Just a thought. scratch

Here's the download for the show.
http://rs762.rapidshare.com/files/283620726/2009.09-22_Clif.High.on.Beyond.the.Ordinary.Radio.mp3
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15%   Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15% Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:35 am

Interesting discussion.

The PTB are running out of time and are getting desperate.

clap
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15%   Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15% Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:00 am

raulduke wrote:
I've just been listening to Clif High on the Beyond the Ordinary show from monday and something caught my ear. Clif said something to the effect of, in a year or so there will be a big story pushed by the msm or some source coming from an authoritarian position, that 15% of humans have alien DNA, which Clif believes is probably factual but as he says, that's beside the point in this case. Clif claims that it will be employed as a manipulation technique for the ptb to recruit the 15% to be "brutal" to the other 85%.

Now what has me scratching my head a bit is the recent Doc Peterson interview, in which he espoused exactly this 15% idea. I'm wondering if Clif hasn't seen it? I'd think he would have, and I know he's had his recent discrepencies with Camelot, so I wondered if he was subversively refering to Peterson. I think that Doc Peterson was somewhat presented as still working with, let's say some unsavory types, which makes me so much more wary of PC's interviews. I like Clif, his thought process is so familliar to me, and his breadth of knowledge is extremely impressive and captivating, I'm just hoping this has nothing to do with any kind of grudge against PC, which would seem far out of character, to me anyway.

I suppose it's probably a moot point for us though as I can't imagine anyone here being coerced into being "brutal" to others for any reason alien DNA or otherwise.

Just a thought. scratch

Here's the download for the show.
http://rs762.rapidshare.com/files/283620726/2009.09-22_Clif.High.on.Beyond.the.Ordinary.Radio.mp3

Thanks for the link Raulduke

I see what you mean about the proposed 15% of the population- I wonder how that scenario could be successful as Alex Collier has said we all have ET DNA

its good to hear that tptb are watching the control slip because people are waking up

Its my thought that the energies coming in could make the interpretation of prediction difficult ...we are growing at such a rapid pace..

a fascinating discussion ..
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15%   Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15% Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:47 am

Cliff gleans his information from the bots which i believe pick up language form the net He doesn`t watch the interviews . As far as the PTB being successful in recruiting the 15%. I don`t see it the 15% by now know who is pulling the strings and what there global plan is ... So why would they even consider it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15%   Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15% Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clif High, Doc Peterson, & the 15%
Page 1 of 1