the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING

Go down 
+8
Reunite
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
Louise
Biggles
pilgrim
Gabriel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:01 pm

gabe ....thank you i apreciate your answer......and i agree that one must be able to forgive.......

and i understand that you say folks are unaware that they are acting out in an evil way.......how ever im not so sure..... i feel people know in their guts when they are being evil...... i feel everyone has a type of built in evil meter...... they may choose not to listen to it........but deep down they know cause they feel it.......

and although i feel we must forgive those who act evil against us.......i do not believe we must except evil /hurtful deads acted out against us ........

everyone must be held accountable for there actions.......

as with winehippie for instance i had some evil excperiences with my family too.......i forgave them and moved on........and although i forgave them i did hold them accountable for their actions......and chose never to see them again(20 years now).....because i feel its not healthy to let people abuse you (verbal or other wise) while blaming an out side force for actions they carried out......folks must take responsability for their own actions eventually......

and gabe ill tell you that i had alot of anger inside me......it sure lived inside of me and yes it had a will of its own you could say.......my anger would get a grip on me and it felt like it just wouldn t let go.........the anger could last for days or weeks.......and at times my mind knew it was not logical but the feeling of anger would not loosen it s grip ........however i knew through my evil meter that it was there and acting out........

i would speak and act in terrible ways........ always playing the blame game....you know something outside of me always made me mad and there for i could justify my actions with cheap excusses........

however there comes a point when you relize that its all inside of you........i was acting out because i was choosing this.......no excusses ...... i got pissed i acted evil........ so i started holding myself accountable for my actions.........i started keeping myself in check.........and although it took years of work i eventually moved past my anger........first i learned to control it.......then through control eventually i eradicated it from my soul..........

now i live a happy and peaceful life full of love and harmony.........a wonderful life i never would have believed would be possible........its absolutly amazing........words cant even discribe how blessed i feel........simply im full of joy.....

but if i had continued to blame outside forces for my anger issues or evil deeds ..... i too may have become old and never would have over come anger/evil (i say anger but it was really huge and encompasses meny negetive / evil traits)....... only through accountability was this evil little vice eradicated..........

sorry for the long post......and going off topic but i really believe folks must take full responsability for there own actions.........especally if they want to over come them.......

just my 2 cents......

:love-061: hugv
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 pm

She will take full responsibility at the time of her personal judgement after she dies a physical death, or unless she is delivered from the Devils before she dies physically.

The evil meter you speak of is the meter of the "Flesh", not the Spirit or mind. I too have that meter as we all do.

Please understand that their is another enemy that attacks us all as humans and that is the flesh. There is a list of the deeds of the flesh written in the Bible. It reads just like the list of the deeds of the "Devil".

I am not letting people off by their actions because they say the "Devil made me do it"please understand I am more knowledgeable than that.

In my Mothers case I "KNOW" she has Devils. There is also the case where a person just gets mad in the flesh and wants to kill someone for example, and they do not have a Devil in them, but it is only the flesh that caused them to kill someone.

That person will be judged by God as soon as he gets there, it is written.

What you are doing is confusing my answer with "weakness" by turning the other cheek when the Devil is involved.

This is inaccurate. If My Mother did not have Devils and still acted toward me as she does I would hold her guilty as well as God would and I would probably not be helping her.

Judgement is not an easy issue.

I had wrong meter warnings when I did something wrong before I had the Devils cast out of me, but that did not stop me from doing evil, I went right on through the warning.

You are not in control when a Devil has you, period. And you will do what they tell you, not what you want.

Every one that does something wrong does not have a Devil in them, but every human has a flesh and that flesh is as dangerous if not more so than any Devil.

DO NOT OVERLOOK THE DEEDS OF THE FLESH FOR THEY LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE DEEDS OF THE DEVILS.

The flesh is worse than any Devil because you must overcome your flesh in order to survive, and it sounds like you over come your flesh in order to survive. It is obvious you did not have a devil, but it is obvious my Mom has several, of that I am sure.

Your wrong meter got you to change because it was the flesh, not the Spirit so you overcome it through years of work.

I could not cast the Devils out of myself way back when, that is impossible, so God had to do it for me. Why?

Because I had no power over the Spirits that had me. You can't cast out a Devil unless you are a child of God.

Please don't confuse the wrongs of the flesh with the wrongs of the Spirit because they are totally different when it comes to judgement after our physical death or before it.

I hope this helps Zuni.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:03 pm

zuni wrote:
sorry for the long post......and going off topic but i really believe folks must take full responsability for there own actions.........especally if they want to over come them....... just my 2 cents......

you are so right, zuni, we must take resposibility for every
thought, word and action - feel the good energy when we
make a "right" choice, acknowledge the bad when we make
"wrong" choice .... some say it is with hindsight that we realize
exactly how our choices have affected our selves and others ...
but i believe as you do in that evil meter, it registers immediately
to give us the feedback we need to choose more wisely the next time...
i also believe in setting things right after making a mistake ...
sometimes i do not feel an apology is honest, if we made a
bad choice with the right intention, so i do not apologize if
i felt what i did or said was reasonable at the time, but if i hurt
anyone, i do believe in making ammends - this learning is
so often very difficult, but ya gotta walk the walk, and in the end,
with hindsight, things become clear
no sorries for "long" posts, dear one, they are words to make
us all wiser
@ gabe, it is probably too late for your mom to see and feel with
clarity, she is aged now and it is too ingrained, it just is.... same as with my mother,
i tried so many heart-to-heart talks, only she didn't get it
sigh, yes i do think you may be correct, she had such frustration
with her life, she mis-directed her anger, and she usually blamed
it on some outside situation, never digging deep within herself....
it's really too bad, she could have been happier........
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Thanks Hippy for your words always timely.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Zuni,

The deeds of the flesh and the deeds of the Devil are the exact same thing. The Devil uses this as the "perfect cover" to conceal himself.

Genius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3