the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
micjer
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Empty
PostSubject: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 am

I was up early today doing some Bible study it was about four this morning when I started. At exactly 6:19 AM I started getting bad chest pains right on my heart. It was sudden and it came on strong, so much so that there was a Spirit of fear that came into my presence and I sensed the fear and spoke to it to leave me now, which of course the Spirit of fear had to leave at my command. As soon as the Spirit of Fear left, I started praying for my heart and spoke healing to my flesh in the name of Y'shua Messiah, the pain stopped and the whole ordeal lasted maybe 2 minutes in total.

I have a lot to be thankful for today as the Spirit of GOD MOST HIGH again stepped in and saved my bacon so to speak.

The scriptures say that we here in the flesh are wrapped in a body of Death. The flesh is also the enemy of God, as the Bible says that the flesh cannot understand the things of the Spirit, and it cannot understand the fruit of the Spirit, such as healing,righteousness,peace, joy,love and all the other fruits of the Spirit.

This body of flesh hates us, especially if you are trying to walk after the Spirit of God Most High. The flesh will attack you if you are pursuing the Spirit and it will try to kill you.

Fortunately we also have been given Authority over our flesh if we are Christian, so we can speak healing to this body of Death when it does attack us.

Glory be to God, forever.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 am

Glad you are feeling better. If you have any other symptoms like shortness of breath, sick to stomach, or numbness in arm you might want to make sure that it isn't a small heart attack. questionb

Stay well my friend.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:43 am

Thank you mic for the good advice, I do intend to be watchful As it seemed just like a heart attack when it was happening.....it was painful indeed.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:30 am

i would prefer to think it was what we might refer to as "gas" which can be very painful... just in case, have some apple cider vinegar handy and take a few swallows, it can balance out quite nicely... and in case it is more serious, do take care, listen to your spirit and remember that we need you in these times ... here is a photo i took on one of my city walks, i think it is for you ...

AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING 1staid10
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:27 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i would prefer to think it was what we might refer to as "gas" which can be very painful... just in case, have some apple cider vinegar handy and take a few swallows, it can balance out quite nicely... and in case it is more serious, do take care, listen to your spirit and remember that we need you in these times ... here is a photo i took on one of my city walks, i think it is for you ...

AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING 1staid10

Thanks hippy, I probably need a little aid.....lol, but because the physical attack was accompanied by a Spirit of fear I have no doubt it was just an attack on me, these things happen quite often to me so I am not really to concerned, just saw it as a chance to speak scriptural lessons and to praise God about it.

I take apple cider vinegar pills every day, so I don't have to taste the stuff.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Well I'm also glad you took care of the fear Gabe. Stay strong friend.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:27 pm

A half an aspirin or maybe a full aspirin under the tongue as well Gabe. xo
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:55 am

Gabe, To stop a heart attack in its tracks, you only need Cayenne pepper.

Just a little under your tongue will make the pain go away instantly and stop the attack. Drink plenty of water afterwards for the burning sensation.

See this page...

http://www.naturalnews.com/030566_cayenne_pepper_heart_attack.html
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:51 am

skywatcher wrote:
Gabe, To stop a heart attack in its tracks, you only need Cayenne pepper.

Just a little under your tongue will make the pain go away instantly and stop the attack. Drink plenty of water afterwards for the burning sensation.

See this page...

http://www.naturalnews.com/030566_cayenne_pepper_heart_attack.html

You do find the most amazing, helpful lifesaving information skywatcher, thanks for this. rainbow heart

I have some cayenne pepper in the cupboard, will use next time I get chest pain.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:53 am

Great advice sky and Biggs, I too will use your link,thanks again.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 pm

it'll take more than that to knock you gabe. I get the feeling you are one tough cookie.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:27 pm

stal wrote:
it'll take more than that to knock you gabe. I get the feeling you are one tough cookie.

Well stal, I don't know how tuff I might be but I did just put up a picture of Warf for my avatar....lol maybe it's wishful thinking...... thankyoub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING   AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AN ATTACK AGAINST ME THIS MORNING
Page 1 of 1