the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"...... Empty
PostSubject: A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"......   A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"...... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:17 pm

I wanted to let you know there are REALLY and TRULY "BIG BIG BIG BIG" differences in "my experience" of this thing called "LIFE" in relation to "what type of THOUGHTS I have directed towards ME & "my other HALF" ("everyone/thing/beingness" else in this MULTI-DIMENTIONAL EARTH" that could be "coceived of as being so called "seperate" from myself")..... and such...........

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing love wave wave wave strapped down toast moon walk sunny cheers rockin rockin rockin rockin

In REFLECTING back on "ALL my MOODS" .... in RELATION to "ALL my current expreriences from where WE STARTED TOGETHER (from when I joined this wonderful group)...." in this "thing called" LIFE....... I have been FOCUSED on ALL SORTS OF VARIOUS SUBJECT MATTER and INTERESTS and FOCUSES and CHANGING FOCUSES...... and "thus far" without DOUBT you PEOPLE "right here at this WONDERFUL TIME-LESS-NESS SITE................ have been VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.... in my this "thing called" LIFE!!!!!!!

love love love love love love love love love love love love love

I am very very very very much...... MUCH MORE IN LOVE with the WHOLE DIVERSITY of LIFE..... "at this point in life"....... where "at other times and on occasion" .... I was still trying to search for that "ONE OFFICIAL GOD RULE BOOK" so that I could absolutely without a doubt "follow any particular official guidelines" to this "thing called" LIFE.............. (and who knows perhaps there is such thing as an "official GOD rule book" and yet....... I BELIEVE each "division of DIVINITY" would so HAVE TO ALSO BE INCLUDED... in any or ALL POSSIBLE thoughts or SUMMATIONS to what ever could be SUMMARIZED as "what ever LIFE could possibly ABSOLUTELY "official" be 4 or not????????

strapped down strapped down strapped down strapped down rockin rockin rockin piano love love

Anywho...... I am JUST LOVING the JOURNEY that WE ARE ALL UP 2.... and EACH and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.... .and absoutely EVERY SINGLE person........ has been VERY VERY VERY VERY VALUABLE TO ME.... becasue you GAVE ME THOUGHTS to so THINK ABOUT.......... which STRANGELY ENOUGH........ IS WHAT I WILL ALWAYS HAVE IN MEMORY ..... no matter where ANY of US so GO or NEVER GO AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!! Anywho..... I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS AND GIRLS..... even if "at times" I forget that WE HAVE NEVER REALLY BEEN SEPERATE FROM EACH OTHER!!!!!

moon walk moon walk moon walk moon walk moon walk moon walk moon walk

A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"...... Roses_10A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"...... Roses_10A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"...... Roses_10A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"...... Roses_10

ANYWHO..... BELATED "GOOD" FRIDAY to EVERYONE!!!! AND HAPPY UPCOMING EASTER!!!!! YOU PEOPLE have AND DO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH..... LIGHT UP MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"......   A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"...... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Thank you Steve buddy,

Reading your thoughts and words surrounds us with joyous love and celebration of life. toast clubbing wave angelic piano band mexican wave peace
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"......   A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"...... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:36 am

Thanks Steve and Happy Easter to you. smileyeatingchoc
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"......   A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"...... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"......   A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A BLOG about .... simply SHARING my thoughts "at this time"......
Page 1 of 1