the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
micjer
New World Orphan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Empty
PostSubject: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:13 am

Would you vote for Ron Paul? Why or Why not?

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Well I don't get a vote. I am not american. The thing is so fixed. Really is disgusting.

Anyways this sums up that if you were going to vote and are eligible, Ron Paul is the only one that is a true American Patriot.

IMHO

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:28 pm

i don't vote, i never get my way
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:49 am

Voting is soooo rigged it's almost laughable... if it were only funny. I dunno
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:48 am

I watched one of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory episodes the other night and in it they said that Ron Paul supporters and organizers are being watched and put on a potential terrorists' list. This one girl was being followed and harrassed and even thrown in jail on a trumped up charge.

I have no idea how any sane person could support any of the candidates other than RP. The evil in all of them is overwhelming and they are still not president yet. lol

Sidenote. We have had the discussion on here on whether B O is a lightworker. With his latest actions I think if he is, it is an awful dark light.

Through excecutive orders he is setting the US up to be under martial law and a complete police state, with citizens having no rights nor any personal property. It may not be while he is president, but he is setting the stage for a future president to become dictator.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:52 am

Obama seizes control over all food, farms, livestock, farm equipment, fertilizer and food production across America

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035301_Obama_executive_orders_food_supply.html#ixzz1pkpz2H2J

Quote :
NaturalNews) "We told ya so" just doesn't quite cut it anymore. As the American sheeple slept, selfishly refusing to take a stand against tyranny, the Obama administration has been plotting what can only be called a total government takeover of America.

On March 16, 2012, President Obama issued an executive order entitled, "NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS." (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order...)

This executive order states that the President alone has the authority to take over all resources in the nation (labor, food, industry, etc.) as long as it is done "to promote the national defense" -- a phrase so vague that it could mean practically anything.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:29 am

Well he didn't win! What a surprise. The multi-nationals and big banks would not have allowed this to happen.

Here is his farewell speech.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:37 am

Ron Paul is the best candidate by a long way. They will never allow him or anyone like him to win.

As you said mic, it is so corrupt, the voting system here.

I'm going to enjoy very much when I see the power of GOD MOST HIGH poured out on these corrupted nations as the "generation of the fig tree" that we are now in comes to a close and we see all prophecy fulfilled during our lifetimes.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Who'da thought it huh?

Fixed, rigged at set-up from start to finish.

Same over here, I've decided I'm not gonna vote in ANY election just because it matters not who you vote for, it's who they want in that wins. shocked
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:52 pm

I am convinced that any Rothchild controlled nation (which is most) has a system in place to insure that their man (or woman) gets in power. No different here in Canada.

I listened to his whole speech and enjoyed it very much. He spoke of how the US is becoming more and more like the book 1984, and how people are losing their freedom.

His definition of freedom is to bring everyone together, not divide like the "terrorism" wars are doing.

Someone criticized RP saying that if he were in power, Bin Laden would still be alive. His response was that if he was in power, the people that died in the WTC would still be alive. And so would all of the innocent victims in Iraq and Afghanistan, and so would all of the soldiers that have been murdered.

He is so right when he says that the average american that hasn't awakened to what is happening, will not respond to be hit with a 2x4 of information. They will respond only to gentle conversation and tiny seeds. They have to open up at their own speed to the truth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for trying Ron Paul. At least it is comforting to know that some people are aware of the fact that governments are controlled by the corporations of the world and are implementing laws to protect Big Business rather than protecting the rights of the individual
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 pm

micjer wrote:
Someone criticized RP saying that if he were in power, Bin Laden would still be alive. His response was that if he was in power, the people that died in the WTC would still be alive. And so would all of the innocent victims in Iraq and Afghanistan, and so would all of the soldiers that have been murdered.

Couldn't of thought of a better way to respond to such a ludicrous statement.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:42 pm

I agree. How about people vote with their absence, not get up to go out and vote at all on voting day and then see who wins.

Just dont turn up in droves.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:23 am

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:26 am

Biggles wrote:
I agree. How about people vote with their absence, not get up to go out and vote at all on voting day and then see who wins.

Just dont turn up in droves.

Right on the nose Biggs

I decided 2 years ago I wasn't going to vote and I've stuck to it, even in local elections.

I believe that if nobody turned out to vote, they'd have to sort some other system out. Trouble is, it'd more corrupt and rigged than the last one.

Vote with your feet and don't vote! cheers
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:09 am

skywatcher wrote:
How Ron Paul Actually Did Win

Read here:-
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-koerner/ron-paul-republican-convention_b_1838617.html

Thanks for link.

Notice it seems the younger delegates are the RP supporters. It s the over 65 bunch that are unwilling to think and voted for the same old.

Soooooo...As the generations get older perhaps there is hope for the liberty movement. However RP will not live forever! Who will replace him? I dunno
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:45 am

There's 2 things needed to be a politician.

1. A conscience
2. Enough balls to put that conscience into practice.

Seems like all politicians are mindless eunuchs and we don't stand a snowflakes chance in hell with them running the show.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???   Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul the new front runner for the Republicans???
Page 1 of 1