the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.

Go down 
+3
Somamech
WineHippie
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Empty
PostSubject: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:48 am

Ron Paul said we need to take the CIA out and also accuses them of drug running to support their black ops. Here is a link to a short story and a video.

http://rawstory.com/2010/01/ron-paul-cia/

For any and all prayer warriors that may read this, please pray for Paul's protection as the CIA has every reason to kill paul for his remarks. Kennedy said a similar thing just weeks before his head was blown off in Dallas.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:45 am

i join my protection prayers with yours, gabe
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:48 am

Thanks sis he may need it soon.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 am

You know what's amazing about Ron Paul?

As far as I know we don't hear about him in the OZ MSM.

I do believe there are good people in Gov.

I'm surprised Ron hasn't been taken out already with the stuff he says.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:18 am

Yeah me too Soma.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:33 am

Hey Gabes i was first alerted to him from some web buddys on an audio forum where the guys there were so pissed off with Bush even though they were Republicans LOL

I see democracy as a two headed snake, but in saying so, I do believe in that there are good people in the system.

To me it seems there are Pawns installed by the tail of the two headed snake, and the 'very few' that are not...and the rest are just fairy floss who don't know WTF they are doing apart from gaining some false power LOL

Loved your words mate!

Last edited by Somamech on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity ..dont hit the submit button to soon...)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:41 am

Thanks Soma and I think you are right on.....I loved your description of "fairy floss"...LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:35 pm

That guy has got guts, my thoughts are with him.

Thanks for posting Gabe
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Ron Paul Warns Of Coming “Social And Political Chaos”

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Friday, Jan 22, 2010

Texas Congressman Ron Paul has delivered a riveting “State of The Republic” address on his Campaign for Liberty website, orating his thoughts on where the U.S. stands as a nation and what the future holds.
Paul warns that if the country continues along the course it is on, we will witness a three stage slide into social and political chaos, beginning with the current financial crisis, a coming dollar crisis, and culminating in mass unrest.
“Reality is setting in,” the Congressman urges, adding that the only way to prevent social breakdown is to embrace liberty and self reliance and reject the nanny state and government dependency.
“We are rapidly moving toward a dangerous time in our history. Society as we know it is vulnerable to political and social unrest. This impending crisis comes as a consequence of our flawed foreign and domestic economic policies, a silly notion of money, ignorance about central banking, ignoring the onerous power and mischief of out of control intelligence agencies, our unsustainable welfare state and a willingness to sacrifice privacy and civil liberties in an attempt to achieve safety and security from an inept government.”

FULL ARTICLE

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:52 am

Yes this guy is awesome reuniteR, for a politician he knows what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Well he talks about the NWO (See Alex Jone's EndGame), and how there is no real law for the IRS to do what it does (See Aaron Russo's America - Freedom to Fascism).
> AJ: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&ei=p09bS8DRI4jyrgKR6ci0Bw&q=EndGame&view=3
> AR: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&ei=jU9bS6q2JoW0qwLGyPSrCg&q=America+Freedom+to+Facism&view=3

In this (old) video, Bill Cooper talks about George H. W. Bush (once the head of the CIA) smuggles drugs into the USA
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4574387786893863155&ei=XU5bS7nmLY6wqQLBquSnCg&q=william+cooper+exposes+the+illuminati+%26+the+secret+government&view=3
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Great info ryuken and thanks for the links. I will check them out later today as I must run an errand right now.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Pleasure, I hope you get to them, since they are all longer than an hour, and close to ( or possibly over) two hours...

goodluck
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:18 pm

I think this guy needs to be put in the hero section, if he isn't already. He is going up against foes which he knows all about and what they can do to him, and more importantly to his family or friends yet he still speaks out to the masses with the truth. He is awe inspiring and a real light worker and hero with a lot of guts as R said.

May him and all who know him be protected by legions of angels. little angel

He is certainly completing his earthly mission most admirably, I only hope I have the intestinal fortitude to have the same courage when needed. I am praying so.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:04 am

Biggles wrote:
I think this guy needs to be put in the hero section, if he isn't already. He is going up against foes which he knows all about and what they can do to him, and more importantly to his family or friends yet he still speaks out to the masses with the truth. He is awe inspiring and a real light worker and hero with a lot of guts as R said.

May him and all who know him be protected by legions of angels. little angel

He is certainly completing his earthly mission most admirably, I only hope I have the intestinal fortitude to have the same courage when needed. I am praying so.

Great post biggzz, yes you have good insight he should be in the hero section. he is a hero to me.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Yes, Ron Paul seems wise but not arrogant.

'Arrogance diminishes wisdom' -Arabian Proverb.

George W. Bush seems arrogant but not wise.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:04 pm

How true that is ryuken.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Thanks for the links ryuken. I will check them out tomorrow. peace and love
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 pm

And to you! But I'm sure you're well informed about the information...
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:52 pm

THANKS... for ALL THE GREAT STUFF TO LOOK AT AND OPENLY EXPLORE .....

... SIMULTANEOUS ryuken !!!!!

... I LOVE THE QUOTE TOO!!! Arrogance diminishes wisdom' -Arabian Proverb.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT QUOTE.. AND GREAT INFORMATION!!!

fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 pm

it's my pleasure, so don't mention it:EX:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.   RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RON PAUL SAYS WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE CIA.
Page 1 of 1