the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRESIDENT EISENHOWERS GRANDDAUGHTER A MARS WHISTLEBLOWER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PRESIDENT EISENHOWERS GRANDDAUGHTER A MARS WHISTLEBLOWER Empty
PostSubject: PRESIDENT EISENHOWERS GRANDDAUGHTER A MARS WHISTLEBLOWER   PRESIDENT EISENHOWERS GRANDDAUGHTER A MARS WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:31 am

Last edited by Gabriel on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENT EISENHOWERS GRANDDAUGHTER A MARS WHISTLEBLOWER   PRESIDENT EISENHOWERS GRANDDAUGHTER A MARS WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:52 am

This ties into that story.......

USA already went to Mars : Astronaut Gene Cernan

Listen to what he says at the 3:00 minute mark."Buzz" Aldrin has released a statement saying that he thinks canceling the Moon mission was the right decision, but Cernan says that "Buzz" does wants to go back to Mars!! and he also support that but not on this issue.

He did not only say it once, but twice

Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENT EISENHOWERS GRANDDAUGHTER A MARS WHISTLEBLOWER   PRESIDENT EISENHOWERS GRANDDAUGHTER A MARS WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:35 am

That is a nice complementary video Linda, thanks for posting.

I also went and read the whole article of this story as well as Eisenhowers friend a chick named LI Mia that has a link in the story to her web site.

You want to see and read the many layers of deception and games being played by governments types, just go read Li Mia and here story.

Everyone here on this forum already knows the levels of deception that has been going on for so long, but this chick, Li Mia and her testimony is as deep as any "crap" I have ever heard.

There is so much government "stink" around this story as told by Li Mia that it is actually overwhelming to take it all in.

My bottom line in this kind of thing is, I'm glad to read it, hope it is true that she, Li Mia and Eisenhowers granddaughter are no longer involved in the black ops, and I hope they have broken free, but I sure am leery of stories like this but parts of it do ring true, such as the Mars bases we have, the secret space program and so on.

You know after living on this planet for so long with these secret societies and games they play, I can't wait to get out of this sick fuc_ing place, either by death or by transformation into 4D, which I guess are the same, but it can't happen soon enough as far as I am concerned.

hypnotize fortune teller :love sick:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENT EISENHOWERS GRANDDAUGHTER A MARS WHISTLEBLOWER   PRESIDENT EISENHOWERS GRANDDAUGHTER A MARS WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRESIDENT EISENHOWERS GRANDDAUGHTER A MARS WHISTLEBLOWER
Page 1 of 1