the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc Empty
PostSubject: still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc   still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:42 am

1st hour, mind-blowing interview with Julia & B J Davis from redicecreations ...
a MUST LISTEN (and i do not say that often ..... )

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc   still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:57 pm

This is awesome hippy. This lady tried to do her job, called the FBI and that is when her life turned to hell on earth. I only listened to 24 minutes of this, and realized just how in control of this country the intelligence agencies are. 

When the black ops killed President Kennedy, this was a coup de tah on the United States government where the black ops of intelligence agencies took control of the Executive branch of the US, and sent a message to the US congress, that black ops are now in control of the US, not the Congress.

This story at least has a happy ending for the Davis family.

After the weeks revelations that the government is taking all Americans and other people's electric communications shows all of us that the black ops government, now running this country, has made all innocent people enemies of the state, and if you cross them you may be killed, this was the message sent in Dallas Texas to the world. And this interview only confirms this theory, as do many other whistleblowers stories of our times.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc   still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:22 pm

I listen to Red Ice every now and again hippy.  Also subscribed to Joseph P. Farrell channel, all of Alex Jones channels, because I love watching him get upset and ranting I must admit and I tour the rest of the channels trying to pick up some news.

So this is a blessing my love, going to watch now.  Big cuddles. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc   still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Gabriel wrote:
This is awesome hippy. This lady tried to do her job, called the FBI and that is when her life turned to hell on earth. I only listened to 24 minutes of this, and realized just how in control of this country the intelligence agencies are. 

When the black ops killed President Kennedy, this was a coup de tah on the United States government where the black ops of intelligence agencies took control of the Executive branch of the US, and sent a message to the US congress, that black ops are now in control of the US, not the Congress.

This story at least has a happy ending for the Davis family.

After the weeks revelations that the government is taking all Americans and other people's electric communications shows all of us that the black ops government, now running this country, has made all innocent people enemies of the state, and if you cross them you may be killed, this was the message sent in Dallas Texas to the world. And this interview only confirms this theory, as do many other whistleblowers stories of our times.

Their listening to everyone's damn phone calls, reading their emails and putting them on subversive lists, so it looks like I am on that list because I have made quite a lot of not so nice comments on different youtube videos Gabe.  And I have also made terrible comments about the Australian government being weak minded cowards.

Listening to the jack boots coming down the drive now. lol.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc   still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Whoops with this new template on the forum my comment got blended in with yours Gabe, sorry my love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc   still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

still ANOTHER whistleblower re: NSA, DHS, etc
Page 1 of 1