the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Empty
PostSubject: TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER   TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:14 am

On Coast to Coast Wednesday the guest was Andrew Basiago who claims to be a teleportation whistleblower who as a child was being trained by the government to teleport to the future as well as the past. He has a web page with many radio interviews on the page free to listen to his story. Here is the link

http://www.projectpegasus.net/media_radio
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER   TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:44 pm

That's funny you posted this Gabe, it was only popping into my mind yesterday the scenes in Star Trek where they teleport themselves from the ship to the planet and back again and I was thinking do they have something like this now. Mmmmh.

Not that this is the same teleportation as your post describes. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER   TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Interesting how things come up for us....
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER   TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:02 pm

I've only listened to the first couple however it is a striking story. As a young boy of 8 years in the late 60's Andrew was shown quantum access capabilities of his future papers detailing life on Mars he wrote in 2008.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER   TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:12 pm

I've been listening for awhile, he sure can talk! Great so far though. I only wish his picutre wasn't so creepy the black eyes and all. It reminds me of the Urban Legends about the Black Eyed Kids.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER   TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:20 am

Reunite wrote:
I've only listened to the first couple however it is a striking story. As a young boy of 8 years in the late 60's Andrew was shown quantum access capabilities of his future papers detailing life on Mars he wrote in 2008.

Yes reuniteR i agree his story is awesome. I was surprised that the government had that technology so long ago, that was what was so amazing to me.

If you listen to a lot of his story, he goes on to talk about another spinoff of the teleportation tech, and he called it a chrono visor. A device that allowed him to see actual events of history as they took place, he mentioned two events, the crucifixion of Y'shua Messiah and the signing of the declaration of independance as they happened.

He also said the technology was from Tesla's work. He also says he knew ahead of time "who" all the presidents were going to be from his childhood days in project pegasus all the way up to Obama.

It is quite a story, like you pointed out they also knew he would become a whistleblower back when he was 8 years old.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER   TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:24 am

Lightning222 wrote:
I've been listening for awhile, he sure can talk! Great so far though. I only wish his picutre wasn't so creepy the black eyes and all. It reminds me of the Urban Legends about the Black Eyed Kids.

Yes his picture is a little dark...LOL but I do tend to believe his story. The guy said it took him ten years of memory work in order to remember the story in it's right sequence.

If he indeed took yen years of mental therapy in order to remember these things, that would be a hard thing to do, and I respect him for that, if it is true, and I tend to believe these things.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER   TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:36 am

I'm on part 33 of 39 right now. So far almost everything he has talked about has been talked about by others in some limited fashion. His details certainly do seem to confirm Looking Glass, Stargate Technology, Mind Control techniques and Time Travel.

My only problem so far listening is the fact that his father allowed him to participate in all this knowing the techniques that would be used like drugs and torture. They effectively stole his childhood and those of the other participants. He seems to accept this as necessary and he may not have told us some important data to justify this but to me it's sanctioned child abuse.

The timing of your thread was interesting to me I had just viewed a 1960's TV flop called "The TIme Tunnel", a truely bad production but it covers information he talks about (scientists inserting two men into the past and monitoring their experiences). They also showed a wormhole like experience for the travelling.

Great interview Gabe! thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER   TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:16 am

Here is a blog by him with some of the pictures he talks about:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9861830/Andrew-D-Basiago-the-Discovery-of-Life-on-Mars-
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER   TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:02 am

Thanks Lightening for the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER   TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TELEPORTATION WHISTLEBLOWER
Page 1 of 1