the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island

Go down 
+2
Somamech
sky otter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island Empty
PostSubject: ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island   ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:18 am

scratch
ok
i got this in e-mail yesterday from a friend who is heavily into the ufo scene..i ususally just pitch it but
this morning i didn't..i opened it...
en~joy? lol!

mail thing
Billy's UFOs / Aliens Blog
By Billy Booth, About.com Guide to UFOs / Aliens

My BioMy BlogMy ForumAdd to: iGoogleMy Yahoo!RSS.A Meeting with Extraterrestrials?
Wednesday January 27, 2010
Here is another one of those strange reports. This time, instead of independent sources, we have "confidential" sources who have reported a meeting between extraterrestrials called "Ebens," from the Zeta Reticuli, and 18 different elements of Earth.

The report listed one Victor Martinez as the source of the info. Martinez, a former government employee, lists his source as current and former US Defense Intelligence Agency officials.

Allegedly, on November 12, 2009, the event took place on Kita Island, with the aliens landing their UFO there, and meeting with representatives of the US, the UN, Russia, China, the Vatican and more. Check it out, and weigh in on this report.

.Comments (17)See All PostsShare
http://ufos.about.com/b/2010/01/27/a-meeting-with-extraterrestrials.htm

report link: http://ummoa.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/ets-and-terrestrials-meet-on-kita-island-ummoa/

OptionsDisable Get Free Shots examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolit...
UMMOA NewsFront PageAbout ← Cyberterra adopts terrestrial coordinates ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island (UMMOA)
January 3, 2010 ยท Leave a Comment
Victor Martinez, a former US government employee who coordinates the email communication activity, says that confidential sources who are current and former US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) officials told him about an unusual meeting.

Martinez reported that his anonymous source(s) stated that on 12 November 2009, extraterrestrials who have been in contact with elements of the US Government for several decades, met with US and international representatives on the remote Kita Island (aka Akau Island by US government).

Kita Island is part of Johnston Atoll, which in turn is part of the United Micronations Multi-Oceanic Archipelago (UMMOA), and is located 750 miles south west of Honolulu.

The source(s) said that the extraterrestrials landed their craft on the island, are from a planet in the Zeta Reticuli star system, and are referred to by US personnel as the “Ebens”. The Ebens met with a total of 18 representatives from the US, the UN, Russia, China, the Vatican, and certain other guests. US representatives included five military personnel, two intelligence officers, one linguist, and one person representing the Obama administration.

Sources

■http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m12d28-US-military-is-liaising-with-extraterrestrial-life-according-to-independent-sources
■http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1209/eben.php
■http://www.astrosciences.info/Aliens.htm
■https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGpWdqd8mRs
you tube link

another vid with it

i think someone needs to tell these folks stuff would be way more belieable without the stupid music
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island   ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:11 am

Hey Sky which vid is supposed to be the originator of info ?

I'm sorta of the belief that what we call ET's have always been here and they can choose to do what they want, when they want. Then add in all the visitors ;)

Interesting ;)
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island   ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:43 pm

this is very interesting.......

I knew I had read about the EBENs before .... on the serpo website ...

I did a quick search in google as well as on the serpo website and found some very interesting results that might corroborate this email you posted.

It seems that other people also know and have been publishing things on forums etc about the same said group

open minds forum
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=othernonserpodisclosures&action=display&thread=1343&page=2

Originally provided by GreatWaller in:
http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index....0118882&page=31

In 1952 a secret project was created by elements of the U.S. government. It was called PROJECT SIGMA; a joint NSA/CIA enterprise. The purpose was to establish communication with an alien race known as Big Nosed Greys.

Project Sigma was successful and then via Project Plato, formal diplomatic relations was established, after a meeting, between elements of the government and an alien species called 'Big Nosed Greys'.

During this meeting at Holloman Air Force Base, as the story went, an alien hostage was exchanged.

An exchange like this would certainly implies that an American hostage is taken but his name has never been made known.

The alien hostage was known as "His Excellency Krill". He was confined to an electromagnetically secure facility in the vicinity of of Los Alamos.

At a subsequent meeting between certain government elements and an alien race called EBAN, a treaty was negotiated . However, it seemed that the government became aware that the EBAN played an active role in cattle mutilations and human abductions. But the government was helpless to stop such nefarious activities, though it had tried to intervene.

The EBANs explained to the government that abductions were meant for medical
examinations, and only later did it became known that the aliens were simply lying!

The treaty between the two parties contained the following clauses:-

* that the U.S. government would not reveal the presence of EBAN aliens and not interfere with their abduction process.

* that the U.S. government would permit the alien species to maintain underground bases - some 26 of them in various locations.

* that the U.S. government would permit the EBANs to abduct its people periodically and on a limited basis for their medical examination and then returned them unharmed, minus memory of the occurrence to where they were taken.

* that the EBANs would provide a list of names of the abductees to the government for review by the NSC.

* in return, the EBANs would then provide the government with advanced technology - in particle beam weaponry, gravitational propulsion, mind control and implant technology.

Furthermore, scientists in studying the EBANs then estimated that their culture was at least 50,000 years ahead of earthlings.

Eventually, the government found out that EBANs couldn't be trusted as they were bent on lying and dubious and had not intention whatsoever to fulfill the provisions of the treaty.

It was too late and the government felt it was helpless to deal with the aliens and tried to abort the entire bad deal.

In other words, elements of the government discovered too late that the agreement meant nothing to the aliens which had the upperhand.

Hence, abductions and cattle mutilations continue on to this day as a result of bad deal.

(Source: MATRIX II by Mr. Valdamar Valerian. This book was initially published with a limited publication of 500 copies in July, 1990 by Arcturus Book Service in arrangement with Nevada Aerial Research).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and these results came from the serpo website
*please note that 'EBAN' is spelled 'EBEN' on the serpo website

http://www.serpo.org/search_results.php?cx=017198767021984341934%3Acjt27u3v5co&cof=FORID%3A11&q=eben&sa=Search&siteurl=www.serpo.org%2Findex.php#912
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island   ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Every time I think of those poor cows and other innocent animals. I wish I had some sort of weapon that could destabilize their evil craft. Only dreamin there. I need Yoda powers quickly.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island   ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Now I have never heard of the Ebens/Ebans before.

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island   ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 pm

imo serpo is a DIA psyop. the names involved are a whos-who of bullshit. bill ryan and rick doty in particular. if you dont know mr doty, look him up, he's been paid by the airforce, aviary, DIA, CIA and others, to spread bullshit for many many years. martinez seems to be clean though.

i DO think there is some truth to the story, but its not what it seems. its an acclimitsation test, piggybacked on an interent meme. its a big topic. worth a read just for a further understanding of the politics and machinations of the behind-the-scenes plays/players.

anyway, whatever the case, it stirred up a lot of people over the last few years. investigating serpo was what got me back in the game, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island   ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:57 pm

stal wrote:
imo serpo is a DIA psyop. the names involved are a whos-who of bullshit. bill ryan and rick doty in particular. if you dont know mr doty, look him up, he's been paid by the airforce, aviary, DIA, CIA and others, to spread bullshit for many many years. martinez seems to be clean though.

i DO think there is some truth to the story, but its not what it seems. its an acclimitsation test, piggybacked on an interent meme. its a big topic. worth a read just for a further understanding of the politics and machinations of the behind-the-scenes plays/players.

anyway, whatever the case, it stirred up a lot of people over the last few years. investigating serpo was what got me back in the game, so to speak.

The Serpo story didnt go anywhere but there were problems with the photos, keeping the one with two suns on line...I dont think its available anymore.

I agree with you about the story, there is too much disinfo around and within the story and yes I remember Bill Ryan was involved as a webmaster for the website and that Kerry Cassidy interviwed him about it (its online at their youtube site jagbodhi ) They posted info about their search to find an informant and also when Bill resigned as webmaster.

I posted both stories as they had mentioned Ebans/ebens and as for anything with ET connections one might expect that any and all material about it or around will have disinfo in it and around it as well as smatterings of truth.

I dont think there is any info about anything like this or pertaining to subjects about this that didnt have disinfo injected into the story to remove any credibility

every person with an ET story had been discredited/debunked

HOWEVER.....there are stories that just wont go away, and this is one of them
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island   ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:29 pm

yeah i agree, it has legs, and from what i've heard around the place, there is still more information to come.

everything is worth looking at to pick up pieces of the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island   ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island
Page 1 of 1