the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The service of winehippie and Gigabyte

Go down 
+5
SoulSister
Reunite
Dean Plejaren
Linda
Gabriel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Empty
PostSubject: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:23 pm

The service of winehippie as it relates to her precious pet gigabyte cannot be overlooked. Gigabyte is a second density/dimension being and winehippie is a third dimension/density being and she takes Gigabyte everywhere she goes and shares her life with this wonderful animal and shares his life with her, this is a mutual construct of an agreement that winehippie has made to fulfill her life here on this planet called earth as well as other agreements as I see it in my very limited view of things.

According to the law of one, who is RA, because of winehippies LOVE towards her pet, this pet called Gigabyte can become a third dimensional being and come into full consciousness because of winehippies efforts.

Think of all the other situations that winehippie has probably been involved in that she showed her LOVE and changed human lives and made them better and increased their growth.

The power of LOVE cannot be overlooked and we have winehippie here to look at as an example.

Last edited by Gabriel on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Yes, WineHippie is a special, blessed soul and I honor her friendship.

Lots of LOVE to you Sister...you are always in my thoughts.
kiss of love
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:23 am

Quote :
because of winehippies LOVE towards her pet, this pet called megabyte can become a third dimensional being

This is a concept worth contemplating. I got a new insight out of this today. Normally I think of this principle in terms of just your imagination making things real by conviction. But with what Gabriel just mentioned here I got something more involved that elaborates this principle into a new light. It reminds me of how different level dimensions and objective relations play a part in the process of expansion of consiousness. This also provides more perspective of how we evolve within and from entities who are above us. Not only that it confirms the other pieces of the puzzle that point to love as actively intelligent, that it is the life force of spirit and consiousness. And when quantities of it directed at other things it does influence and change them accordingly. It stimulates similar to watering a garden. So this is why loving plants trees and animals is such a great service more than we think because they do receive our love. And it is the most important thing for life to grow.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:42 am

Your example of plants and the life force is a good one. It seems that consciousness is indeed a stimulation that opens dimensional portals of possibility.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Gabriel can you elaborate more on the 2nd density.

From my understanding 1st density through 3rd density dwell in the same space as each other. So wouldn't Gigabyte be a 2nd density being vibrating in the 3rd dimension?

"Different densities means that simultaneously, in the same spot, several realities can occur. We have spoken of 1st Density through 6th Density, and inferred that there are higher densities humans really need not be concerned with at this time. 1st Density through 3rd Density occupy the same plane, i.e. reside in the same reality together. 1st Density is rock and water, without life. 2nd Density is life without conscious intelligence, such as plants and animals, even such intelligent animals as chimpanzees. 3rd Density is intelligent, conscious, life, such as humans have. 1st and 2nd Density are referred to as densities not because they are truly of differing density states, but because they indicate different levels of spiritual potential. Density is a term that refers not only to the physical state, but to the spiritual. Thus in 1st Density the spiritual potential is nil. In 2nd Density, the spiritual density potential is possible, and in fact at times incarnations into 2nd Density life occurs, as a lesson. In 3rd Density, spiritual potential is realized, etc.

In densities higher than 3rd Density, co-existence can occur. Thus, it occurs that on the planet Earth, where 3rd Density humans are living and walking about, 4th, 5th, and higher Density incarnations are living and moving about, occupying the same space, as it were. This occurs because of a higher vibration rate of the sub-atomic particles. Were one to travel rapidly through the densities occurring in a single spot, one would see first the 3rd Density existence on the 3rd Density Earth, with say a human standing in a field of corn; then, moving to 4th Density existence one might see, for instance, a Zeta standing in a forest, where the forest and the Earth it grows upon are both in 4th Density; then, moving to 5th Density, one might see yet another scene. When we state that the Earth is scheduled to move to 4th Density Service-to-Others, we are describing what is to happen to humans. There will still be a 3rd Density Earth, on the same plane as the future 4th Density home of humans, as a portion of the Earth will be left in 3rd Density.

Much confusion reigns on the issue of density. Humans, for instance, were used to the concept of matter and energy being discrete and separate. Matter could not be energy, and energy could not be matter. Then Einstein shook things up and humans, after much painful denial and agony, allowed their concepts of reality to change. Density understanding is just such a quantum concept leap. In all fairness, the concept of density differences is difficult for even your scientists to deal with. The layman should be excused and granted a little confusion".

http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d13.htm
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:02 am

I think you are right reunite in your statement about the 1st through 3rd densities dwelling with each other. But I am not an expert on these matters of the densities so I am speculating to a great degree as to what I have read.

My point about megabyte I was trying to make is this. Because of the "love investment" winehippie has made to megabyte, she has enhanced the "upward spiraling energy" of Megabyte in the 2nd density form as a dog, and winehippies love investment will be the catalyst that causes/allows megabyte to reincarnate next time around to becoming a 3rd density/dimension human being.

Good question reunite, I did not do a very good job of explaining it the first time.

Like I said before reunite this is just speculation on my part but from what I have read in the Law of One, it seems to operate this way.

And I am one that thinks the Law of One is authentic. Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:36 pm

It's a fascinating topic once you try and figure out more paradoxes in relation to densities and dimensions.

I also have 2 dogs. One is very smart who is very emotional and expresses to me what type of mood he's in. He's also does his best to try and understand every word spoken to him cause his head tilts from side to side with deep focus. My other dog doesn't necessarily try and understand as much but is constantly happy and has so much love to give all the time. The energy they bring to the house is absolutely priceless. I believe I'm giving assistance to their next reicarnation.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Yes it is reunite I agree. The investment of love flowing both ways from your dog to you and you to the dogs is awesome.

Thats why I chose to use winehippie and megabyte as an example of the way this love is used, since many here have read her posts and know about megabyte.

That love thing is an awesome tool and its workings are probably so complex that we have barley scratched the surface.

After reading through the Law of One book a second time I came away with a lot more information that I originally got at the first reading.

Tell your dogs Gabe said hi, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Gabe I may have just distracted them when I said hi on your behalf

The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Hump10
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Sorry, peek a boo
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Meet the GIG   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 pm

The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Pf08

THIS is Gigabyte. What's not to love?
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:28 pm

and one little correction - i do love the gig, but he is sis' dog ...
however, we all are surviving together, and i am his
mama since sis is away - the gig misses you, sis!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:12 pm

this reminded me of him...
FOOD
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:38 am

He is a handsome lad! wave
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Awesome photo, there is everything to love about dogs.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Love those pooches.....LOL
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:54 am

The service of winehippie and Gigabyte 458095_459799270702532_100000173886653_1886904_72721069_o
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Love the pic!

toast
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Yes nice pic for sure
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:48 pm

The service of winehippie and Gigabyte 526394_695674680448322_1779809008_n
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Rip gig, sorry for your loss sister. Isaiah chapter 11,infers all the animals will be with you in the spiritual realm, because God also loves the animals he made.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:36 am

crying crying 
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 pm

I feel your pain, I also saw my dog pass away this year.

Perhaps they are playing together in doggy heaven.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Of course God backwards is dog.you all will see your animals again, as God never takes anything away that he does not replace with better. Our father loves his critters, as they also love him.

Anyone that has ever had pets knows that they are special, and this connection is part of the treasures of Darkness, it is part of the idea of Love, it shows all of us that life, be it animal or human is created and therefore well thought out to bring pleasure, just as God created us to be pleasurable to him.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:07 pm

i know i posted here yesterday.. wonder where it went.?..

s. sister
losing a critter friend is so hard.. all ican offer is hugs

group-hug 

hugv hugv hugv hugv hugv 

group-hug 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The service of winehippie and Gigabyte   The service of winehippie and Gigabyte Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The service of winehippie and Gigabyte
Page 1 of 1