the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet Arecibo and his alien disc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Meet Arecibo and his alien disc Empty
PostSubject: Meet Arecibo and his alien disc   Meet Arecibo and his alien disc Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:57 am

guys if you have the time check this thread out please
look for the member Laura read read read!

http://2012-comet.com/phpbb/ufos/meet-arecibo-and-his-alien-disc-t450.html

I know this might be out there but read it with an open mind...
its only 4 pages
it might give you all some answers you have been looking for...

if you find it helpful pass the link on to another =)

rainbow

credit for linkage goes to Linda thank you very much for sharing =)

Last edited by DIVERDOWN on Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Meet Arecibo and his alien disc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Arecibo and his alien disc   Meet Arecibo and his alien disc Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:10 am

and if you make it to page 4 there is some bad news
copy and pasted below...

--------------------------

Hello everybody,
Contrarily to what I expected Laura did not come back from Holland as last time with new knowledge about the story of our civilization, alien races or whatever.
She only brought new evidence that we are in a war. A war between those who know and might teach and influence the others (like Arecibo and his team) and those who don't want anybody to know (our leaders).
In fact when she arrived in Holland Laura discovered that Arecibo had been killed. He has apparently been totally mashed up by a car that mysteriously disappeared. Strange coincidence according to Laura because during their first meeting Arecibo told her that he started feeling in danger again. In fact after the bad experience he lived a few years ago (a nightmare of 9 months in jail because the team tried to share the knowledge received through the alien disk/light ball) he retired in Holland. He had been living discretely in this adopted country in which he had nothing to do. Only a few friends and no more involvement into extraterrestrial matters. Laura is choked and desperate because she is convinced that the fact she contacted Arecibo and tried to have contacts with him attracted the attention of some badly intended spies.
On top of that, following Arecibo's death she is more than ever disappointed by the lack of reaction of the people on her forum. Therefore she said that she won't come here for the moment. Nevertheless as I will still remain in her house for a while she promised to help me answering your questions. She still has another point of contact with that team (at least indirectly). She mentioned an expert in ancient languages who gives a lot of information about our creation by an advanced alien race...
She also allowed me to use extracts of what she wrote for other forums. As soon as I find it I will post here a report in which Arecibo explains how and what he discovered.
Alice

http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f9/questions-and-answers-about-aliens-t1289/page6.html
Back to top Go down

Meet Arecibo and his alien disc
Page 1 of 1