the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Singles Meet On a Cruise...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tango

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Singles Meet On a Cruise... Empty
PostSubject: Singles Meet On a Cruise...   Singles Meet On a Cruise... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:21 am

Ed and Dorothy...

Ed and Dorothy met while on a singles cruise and Ed fell head over heels for her. When they discovered they lived in the same city, only a few miles apart, Ed was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home. Within a couple of weeks Ed had taken Dorothy to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed became convinced that Dorothy was indeed his soul mate and a real true love. Every date just seemed better than the last...

On the one month anniversary of their first dinner together on the cruise ship, Ed took Dorothy to a fine restaurant... While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in Love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues to the next stage. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total 'golf' nut. I play golf; I read about golf; I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem, for us, you'd better say so now!"

Dorothy took a deep breath and responded, "Ed, that certainly won't be a problem. I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're both being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for about the last five years I've been a hooker..."

"Oh wow! I see now," Ed replied. He looked down at the table, and was quiet for a moment, very deep in thought then he looked deeply in to her eye's , "You know, it's probably just because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you tee off."

Trooly,

Tango

Yeah, Ed... I, don't think it has anything to do with her wrists... Maby Hips...
Its probably not a Twist, but a T I L T of the hips... [chuckle]...

Bwahahahaaaaaaa....
Back to top Go down

Singles Meet On a Cruise...
Page 1 of 1