the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIGER WOODS CONFESSION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

TIGER WOODS CONFESSION Empty
PostSubject: TIGER WOODS CONFESSION   TIGER WOODS CONFESSION Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:24 am

Was nothing but bullshit. No tears. if you have a heart of flesh you will cry tears, tiger cried no tears while speaking of his children and his wife and his life he is full of shit.

I can watch a movie about things that are close to the heart, and I will cry. I will see people in other countries starving and well up in tears, that crap today was nothing but theater of the mind for tiger to continue in his great struggle for wealth and position in this world of that is ruled by zombies

As you can tell I dislike hollywood productions.

Last edited by Gabriel on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: TIGER WOODS CONFESSION   TIGER WOODS CONFESSION Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:03 pm

And they said in the news over here he is going to some clinic for sex therapy.

My guess is he is attending that to show his wife and the public that is trying to make an effort in rehabilitation. If he wasn't caught out he would still be doing what he was doing, I think he had one or more of his pr staff doing a political type of fix it thing.

I wonder why he needed all those women, what was it 19 or so. There has to be something wrong but what. I have a curious mind and would like to find out what actually makes him tick like that.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: TIGER WOODS CONFESSION   TIGER WOODS CONFESSION Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:50 pm

lol!

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: TIGER WOODS CONFESSION   TIGER WOODS CONFESSION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:51 am

LOL, nice little cat
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: TIGER WOODS CONFESSION   TIGER WOODS CONFESSION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:15 am

poke
well i am told that the new name for tiger is cheata..hahah..and i didn't know he was buddhist suprise

Dalai Lama weighs in on Tiger
Updated Feb 20, 2010 11:31 PM ET

The Dalai Lama commented on Tiger Woods' sex scandals Saturday, saying self-discipline is among Buddhism's highest values, one day after Woods said he had strayed from his Buddhist faith.

Tibet's exiled spiritual leader told The Associated Press in a brief interview in Beverly Hills that he had not heard of Woods, but when the circumstances were explained to him he said that when it comes to adultery, "all religions have the same idea."

"Whether you call it Buddhism or another religion, self-discipline, that's important," he said. "Self-discipline with awareness of consequences."

In his first public comments since the Nov. 27 car accident that set off a series of shocking allegations of rampant extramarital relationships, Woods said Friday that he was raised Buddhist but needed to focus anew on finding balance between his religion and professional life.

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/The-Dalai-Lama-comments-on-Tiger-Woods%2527-scandal?GT1=39002

ha ha
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: TIGER WOODS CONFESSION   TIGER WOODS CONFESSION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Wasn't it 19 women or thereabouts, I think that is a tad more than strayed, I think he really needs major help there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIGER WOODS CONFESSION   TIGER WOODS CONFESSION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIGER WOODS CONFESSION
Page 1 of 1