the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sky phenomenon, D4ark Knight and 28th October 2011.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Sky phenomenon, D4ark Knight and 28th October 2011. Empty
PostSubject: Sky phenomenon, D4ark Knight and 28th October 2011.   Sky phenomenon, D4ark Knight and 28th October 2011. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:55 am

I trolled or lurked or whatever you like to call it and was reading a thread on ATS about this sky phenomenon, which most of them over there are calling a rocket or missile gone wrong etc, when I came across one of the posts on the thread remarking that the predictions of someone called D4ark Knight were right. I searched the thread posted in 2007, and this guy was talking about his wife's friend who was a trauma doctor in an ER in London.

Apparently this doctor's father was someone pretty high up in rank in WWII and knew just about everyone who was anyone and this D4ark Knight gave clues to who this person was who passed in 2000, but me being me couldnt work it out.

This guy goes on to say that the death bed confession of this doctor's father included the sky phenomenon that was going to appear in 2009 culminating in absolutely stunning stuff right up until this October date in 2011.

Now, I know what I saw sometime this year which I couldnt believe I was seeing in the sky. I have never seen a UFO but I know one night I saw the moon sitting in the west and then the next night it was in the north east. I am no scientific person as you know so I thought it was strange but dismissed it. Well, this guy talked about this and how things in the sky, sounds and other stuff were going to manifest even more up to the 2011 date when the SHTF was definitely going to hit that fan, but they were not going to be real. This doctor son and six of his friends sold up their houses, everything else and are now living in remote Tibet!.

Gee I wouldn't mind if someone could have a read of what this guy said on this thread and get back to me. It sounded right on my radar and this old man said this on his deathbed in 2000 and this guy posted it on ATS in 2007, and has apparently gone bush himself now in the Andes.!

Just thought I'd inform you guys. scratch I dunno It was pretty darn interesting. Sorry tomorrow I will see if I can copy the link, tired now sorry. xo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Sky phenomenon, D4ark Knight and 28th October 2011.   Sky phenomenon, D4ark Knight and 28th October 2011. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:15 am

Biggs since I had a 'Gag Order' put on me for 'politley' I might add calling out skepticks for what they are regarding as truth from complete NASA Bunk. Even though I love this place I've propagated some other things I might not consider in the past as being the right place to post here and thinking on posting on open minds for Millitary related. I'm back to being a full memeber there now (Above the Top Skeptick) after a few days of a Gag order for taking the piss out of Phage and his Merrry 'non thinkers' ROFL

too funny

Its way intersting what you found and could you send me a link mate ?

I looked through one thread on ATS regarding the Blue Spiral and all I saw utter Bullshit to be quite honest once the "usual suspects" did there job at getting people to wave the "AT ATS WE SOLVE THE THE MYSTERY FLAG" too funny

Anyway sorry for the Rant but heck that does sound quite interesting Biggs sunny

Esoteric or Super Secret Mil, it wasn't a rocket LOL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Sky phenomenon, D4ark Knight and 28th October 2011.   Sky phenomenon, D4ark Knight and 28th October 2011. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:40 pm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread236623/pg1

There you go Soma.

It was quite interesting as you say. It would be great to get your thoughts on this mate. xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky phenomenon, D4ark Knight and 28th October 2011.   Sky phenomenon, D4ark Knight and 28th October 2011. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky phenomenon, D4ark Knight and 28th October 2011.
Page 1 of 1