the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

28th October - A day of quiet protest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

28th October - A day of quiet protest Empty
PostSubject: 28th October - A day of quiet protest   28th October - A day of quiet protest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:24 pm

October 28th is an important date. Turn off your PC, anything electrical in your home that isn't vital to be on. Spend no money on this day. Don't go out shopping, or do anything that generates money for the cabal.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 28th October - A day of quiet protest   28th October - A day of quiet protest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Objected EX

Just imagine all the baby's who count on the (food)system, the more people.......the more laws (logic).
These protesters only think for them-selfs, just love create's stupid-people/insest.
We need to work the system more, like with that DSK-bastard"rape-artist".
They should just keep on pulling him to court, because persistence pays off.

Those kind of people(who think they are above the system/law), are in my eye's the same as the kids/protesters, who believe that anarchy/wildlife works for all.

So when i would be able now: i send the conscious-abusers to the moon, as i will drop them unconscious-lazy in the jungle.

Sorry observer; i know you see why(me2), but for me that just means that we just should work harder aye)

respect-023
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 28th October - A day of quiet protest   28th October - A day of quiet protest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:02 pm

well, skywatcher, i been following this philosophy almost every day for three years now
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 28th October - A day of quiet protest   28th October - A day of quiet protest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:39 am

clap good onya WH! but you must have had your PC on to post that message! lol!

The idea is to not put anything on that requires electricity, or use money in any way, shop etc.

If everyone did this at the same time, then the ptw would fall like a house of cards. We all just need to do it at the same time.

And Jerry... I realise that babies need to be fed and I uphold this to all children.

All this day of peaceful protest means, is not to starve children, but that parents buy enough food on 27th, so that they don't need to spend any money on 28th.

The protesters want to change the banking system, so that the banks don't swallow up all the money reserves, because we the people, would have no money or collateral. Nothing, nada, zip.

If they sytem was to shut down, even for 1 day, then the banks would lose so much of their precious money, they would have to put changes into place themselves. It's purely to make the bankers re-think their own structure and to play fair with the people. Money is the only thing they know, so if this is removed from them, they would be like headless chickens.

The protesters are protesting for us ALL to have a better system/life rather than the banks ruling the roost. All banks are interested in is how much of our money can they squander, but not give us back.

It needs to change, or else we end up in deeper do-do. The protestors are doing this for everyone, even you, so that you can have a better life.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 28th October - A day of quiet protest   28th October - A day of quiet protest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 am

well, skywatcher, the computer is the only concession ...
i would ask you, have you closed all bank accounts and cut up
credit cards and refused to pay taxes? THAT might have an impact if millions did it ...

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Re: 28th October - A day of quiet protest   28th October - A day of quiet protest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:43 am

sunny
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................they want love, because they hate/are in fear.......................................of that the world will end/there world/there life..............well one way or the other it will, but how is all about the love/hate one radiats, and what they are doing is pointing to the system/earth/unconcious grid...........cause the socalled TPTW are individuals who(think) they (can)control it all...............and they hope to achieve that controle, by letting the ones who feel out of controle(of there own destiny) think they are nothing but just mortal subjects..................they feed on fear..................and for one to overcome that fear, one has to work the odds...........make GOD choose your side, by the good deeds one preforms (true believe in righteousness).

So after this way of me trying to keep a endless believe short, i try to point out my own interpretation of a part of the bible's revelation:
As it states that this time the Messiah will come with a sword and army, to slay those who deny God; it only means that they will make them fear even more(true word), so they will commit suicide(just like Judas did), because finally they understand there sins, and will feel to helpless 2live on.................but this will only count for the true army of egoïst(maybe TPTW, because as for all mindcontrolled slaves will die by unconscious karma.

Basically; i'm saying that my God is this earth, and to show thanks i have to work it positive, and by that i mean, that when i attack/protest i have to do it with precision.
Like with a cancer; chemo-therapy will bassically destroy the whole body, so why would one even try it??? because of fear of death.
So i will only attack when i'm sure of my self, and when some(one) calls him/her/thereself(s) anonymous, who am i to discusse my point of view with (he/she/they must be laughing his/her/there ass off), for all that matters, he/she or they may be TPTW

So i just believe in life/love, and i know i get all i deserve, as i know that hope heals all wounds.

rainbow heart

btw; if i get more then 10votes i will start a philosophy topic, about how/why to become a god for one self (as i probably will anyway, but when?).

And for the church-vid i saw after i did put the above words down............sorry you'll, i just want to hear from a religous representive when he/she quotes from the books.
Because as they just like the politics decided to split from each other, they should keep it that way (as machiavelli would have liked it, the one who learned us how to become a supreme ruller/dictator)

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 28th October - A day of quiet protest   28th October - A day of quiet protest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:28 am

rainbow heart

well every year sombody wants to stop the world for a day..sorry but that doesn't make any difference to the world..just a pause

now here is the way to go..
28th October - A day of quiet protest Pcqvg10

and a copy of a posted comment from here

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/li8hn/100000_monks_in_prayer_for_a_better_world/

These are Theravada Buddhist monks. They don't "pray" per se at all, because there is no deity out there worth praying to. They practice meditation and have rituals of respect to the Buddhas.

And before all of you haters start griping about how their "prayer" is useless, let me remind you that you are viewing this picture on Reddit, while these monks also teach meditation, feed the destitute, perform counseling, and refuse to handle any money at all. You could be doing 1/10th the work they do but instead you're hating on the Internet. Good job.

and more info if ya want it
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/bullitt/theravada.html

toast wave

Last edited by sky otter on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Re: 28th October - A day of quiet protest   28th October - A day of quiet protest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 am

But they beg, what makes them quilty, and they know it, cause thats why they bow (as in thx).
We need good aswell as bad, but the diverence lays in the intent.

Truth & respect-023

drunks
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 28th October - A day of quiet protest   28th October - A day of quiet protest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 pm

WineHippie wrote:
well, skywatcher, the computer is the only concession ...
i would ask you, have you closed all bank accounts and cut up
credit cards and refused to pay taxes? THAT might have an impact if millions did it ...

In fact WH I have stopped paying into a lot of bills that come through my mail box!
I didn't fill in my country-wide Census form, that was allegedly to be done 'by law'.
I didn't complete my local Census form, again 'some law' or other deemed it was necessary but I didn't.
I stopped paying for a TV licence before I got rid of my TV
I have 1 credit card, that I only use if I absolutely have to - but not often
I rarely use a bank anymore, I don't think I've been in there this year yet.
I don't pay taxes because I have retired 4 years ago and no longer work
Bit by bit I am opting out of society in my own way.

But on the 28th, I will stop using all electrical things, (except fridges and freezers) I won't use a shop etc. etc. It can be done and would have a devastating
impact on 'the system' if everybody did it. Something to make banker's heads hurt if enough if folks joined in, as in your video clip. If everyone took their money out of banks....in a word, the banking system would collapse aound it's own ears and we'd all be a lot better off.

I'm all for deep thought and meditation, if that rocks your world, then do it, but it won't have any effects or make any dents on bankers or society in general.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 28th October - A day of quiet protest   28th October - A day of quiet protest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

28th October - A day of quiet protest
Page 1 of 1