the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits Empty
PostSubject: James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits   James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:56 am

In an email sent to his followers announcing his dissatisfaction with media reports, James Gilliland said "I believe the majority of the UFO community has become convoluted and riddled with disinformation".

The ECETI ranch is a UFO hotspot regularly visited by UFO enthusiasts and investigators who expect to see UFO's, orbs and light trails. UFO's have been reportedly been pursued by US Government aircraft above Gilliland's ranch.

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/10/james-gilliland-declares-eceti-ranch.html
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits   James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:42 am

I saw this elsewhere and made this post.
I did not know of James Gilliland's work, but the below snips of his letter on why he is withdrawing from UFO and paranormal groups certainly rings true to me and I am sure also to many others.
Lately I have also noticed many forums have gone quiet and I think I know why.

snips:

"Before we begin I would like to express this letter is not to the people of integrity which are far and few between in the UFO community. They will understand and completely agree with what I am about to say.

This letter is to all the conference boards, talk show hosts and others within the community who continue to deal with half truths and perpetuate the dark threatening agendas concerning our off world visitors totally ignoring the fact that the majority of off worlders are very spiritually and technologically advanced as well as benevolent.

The fear and suspense along with other hidden agendas via disinformation agents has so infiltrated ufology that the higher truth has been virtually pushed out. The UFO community has become the very conspiracy and censors of truth they set out in the beginning to expose.

It has become a plethora of disinformation, misinformation, and massive egos wanting to be messiahs each thinking they have the big picture when all they have is a small piece of the pie.

The field has become so corrupted, convoluted, and whacked out the real contactees and the bigger picture with positive contacts really have little or no forum to express. They are eventually squeezed out especially when it comes to women.

Despite the UFO community the truth is flowing like a river but not through their venue.

It is time for people to do their own research and look into those in the UFO community who have maintained their integrity in a search for truth.

Those that continue to keep you looking in the past, painting dark foreboding fearful agendas without addressing the benevolent side of contact are doing a grave injustice to the people, the off worlders, and the possibility of a quantum leap in evolution.

To me this is not a service to humanity but in some cases an extreme disservice which is why I will no longer seek these venues to serve humanity or the greater family of man.

Everyone is feeling it. Something is in the wind.
Something grand is unfolding on the horizon, just around the corner.
A knowingness and feeling that soon it will no longer be business as usual.
Is it tumultuous times of exciting social, economic and physical Earth changes?

A collective initiation and ascension into Higher Consciousness & Energy?
A grand reunion with ancient ancestors from the stars?"
AND I SAY YES, this is exactly what is happening!!!

There will be no disclosure from the "experts" or the government.
Instead the people on Earth have been directly contacted and have finally learned the TRUTH about so many things from those highly evolved entities who love us.
They are preparing us for the coming changes and we have NO fear.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits   James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:14 pm

This reminds me of Krishnamurti's speech when he dissolved the order of the star.

http://bernie.cncfamily.com/k_pathless.htm
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits   James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Thanks for that link A. It was a wonderful read and so true.

Snip:

A newspaper reporter, who interviewed me, considered it a magnificent act to dissolve an organisation in which there were thousands and thousands of members.
To him it was a great act because he said: "What will you do afterwards, how will you live? You will have no following, people will no longer listen to you."

If there are only five people who will listen, who will live, who have their faces turned towards eternity, it will be sufficient. Of what use is it to have thousands who do not understand, who are fully embalmed in prejudice, who do not want the new, but would rather translate the new to suit their own sterile, stagnant selves?....

Because I am free, unconditioned, whole, not the part, not the relative, but the whole Truth that is eternal, I desire those, who seek to understand me, to be free, not to follow me, not to make out of me a cage which will become a religion, a sect.

Rather should they be free from all fears - from the fear of religion, from the fear of salvation, from the fear of spirituality, from the fear of love, from the fear of death, from the fear of life itself.

As an artist paints a picture because he takes delight in that painting, because it is his self-expression, his glory, his well-being, so I do this and not because I want any thing from anyone.

You are accustomed to authority, or to the atmosphere of authority which you think will lead you to spirituality. You think and hope that another can, by his extraordinary powers - a miracle - transport you to this realm of eternal freedom which is Happiness. Your whole outlook on life is based on that authority.

You have listened to me for three years now, without any change taking place except in the few. Now analyse what I am saying, be critical, so that you may understand thoroughly, fundamentally....

For eighteen years you have been preparing for this event, for the Coming of the World Teacher. For eighteen years you have organised, you have looked for someone who would give a new delight to your hearts and minds, who would transform your whole life, who would give you a new understanding; for someone who would raise you to a new plane of life, who would give you new encouragement, who would set you free - and now look what is happening!

Consider, reason with yourselves, and discover in what way that belief has made you different - not with the superficial difference of the wearing of a badge, which is trivial, absurd. In what manner has such a belief swept away all unessential things of life? That is the only way to judge: in what way are you freer, greater, more dangerous to every society which is based on the false and the unessential? In what way have the members of this organisation of the Star become different?....

You are all depending for your spirituality on someone else, for your happiness on someone else, for your enlightenment on someone else.... when I say look within yourselves for the enlightenment, for the glory, for the purification, and for the incorruptibility of the self, not one of you is willing to do it.
There may be a few, but very, very few. So why have an organisation?....

No man from outside can make you free; nor can organised worship, nor the immolation of yourselves for a cause, make you free; nor can forming yourselves into an organisation, nor throwing yourselves into work, make you free.

You use a typewriter to write letters, but you do not put it on an alter and worship it. But that is what you are doing when organisations become your chief concern. "How many members are there in it?"

That is the first question I am asked by all newspaper reporters. "How many followers have you? By their number we shall judge whether what you say is true or false." I do not know how many there are. I am not concerned with that.

If there were even one man who had been set free, that were enough....

Again, you have the idea that only certain people hold the key to the Kingdom of Happiness. No one holds it. No one has the authority to hold that key. That key is your own self, and in the development and the purification and in the incorruptibility of that self alone is the Kingdom of Eternity....

You have been accustomed to being told how far you have advanced, what is your spiritual status. How childish! Who but yourself can tell you if you are incorruptible?....

But those who really desire to understand, who are looking to find that which is eternal, without a beginning and without an end, will walk together with greater intensity, will be a danger to everything that is unessential, to unrealities, to shadows. And they will concentrate, they will become the flame, because they understand.

Such a body we must create, and that is my purpose. Because of that true friendship - which you do not seem to know - there will be real co-operation on the part of each one. And this not because of authority, not because of salvation, but because you really understand, and hence are capable of living in the eternal. This is a greater thing than all pleasure, than all sacrifice.

So those are some of the reasons why, after careful consideration for two years, I have made this decision. It is not from a momentary impulse. I have not been persuaded to it by anyone - I am not persuaded in such things.

For two years I have been thinking about this, slowly, carefully, patiently, and I have now decided to disband the Order, as I happen to be its Head. You can form other organisations and expect someone else. With that I am not concerned, nor with creating new cages, new decorations for those cages.

My only concern is to set men absolutely, unconditionally free. clapping
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits   James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Linda,

Thanks - I consider each sentence of that speech is a gem.

I love that speech an awful lot. It has been and continues to be one of my personal growth catalysts.

Todays gem that hit me in the face on re-reading it: Who but yourself can tell you if you are incorruptible? - you know some of that speech is even funny in todays context whereby people are sort of awakening only to fall back into the old traps.

There is a lady on PA, an very active member who is seen by many to be a very good conduit of "the wisdom of the moment" - you know, tends to know what the right thing to say at the right moment - or more usually - the right quote from what must be encyclopeadic knowledge of many spritual giants. Recently someone suggested we honor her with a special title. I'm like oh noooooooo....

A..
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits   James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:21 pm

You are all depending for your spirituality on someone else, for your happiness on someone else, for your enlightenment on someone else.... when I say look within yourselves for the enlightenment, for the glory, for the purification, and for the incorruptibility of the self, not one of you is willing to do it.
There may be a few, but very, very few. So why have an organisation?....

My goodness..., I never thought I'd see the day when I would quote a "guru".
But, no truer words spoken!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits   James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Gilliland Declares ECETI Ranch Off Limits
Page 1 of 1