the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I KNOW WHAT I SAW JAMES FOX ON HISTORY CHANNEL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

I KNOW WHAT I SAW JAMES FOX ON HISTORY CHANNEL Empty
PostSubject: I KNOW WHAT I SAW JAMES FOX ON HISTORY CHANNEL   I KNOW WHAT I SAW JAMES FOX ON HISTORY CHANNEL Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Last night I flipped on the TV around 12:30 as I was unable to sleep. I found on the History Channel they were showing this special and it was on until 2am which of course I had to watch.

This entailed so much of what we already heard and of course there are you tube videos on this, but never have I heard the sizes. One pilot said that it was 1000 ft long and he was flying a commercial plane. Only a few passengers reported this and of course the logical answer was it was a frozen ice particle over Albany NY.

There was another guy in Stephenvilles that said it was so long he couldn't see the edge on either side. I couldn't believe this was actually being aired. Maybe, I missed it but I know I never seen it. I have seen reports but never regarding the sizes.

The size doesnt surprise me as I have heard it many times with the whistleblowers. I went to the History Channel to locate this and see they are having so many reports coming out this week.

You know what took a big stab at me was in France when the reports came out of, a man on the street was asked if this shocked him. He says you mean that it was regarding the American Government and laughed. Boy, talk about naive Americans, huh ?

Even though this was released in France there were people on the street still denying any possibility. help warp

here is the preview of his documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Uci-gidj8
Back to top Go down

I KNOW WHAT I SAW JAMES FOX ON HISTORY CHANNEL
Page 1 of 1