the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!  Empty
PostSubject: Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!    Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:05 am

Well here it is, straight from the horses mouth. Conspiracy theory no more. The finger is pointed at The White House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!    Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Another Dick Cheney plan.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!    Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 am

no doubt Gabe, along with a few of his 'friends'
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!    Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:43 am

Nice find.

I have became frustrated in trying to show people the truth about 9-11. It is amazing how people actually get irrate when discussing the facts. They are so opposed to having their reality challenged.

I wonder what percent of Americans believe it was a false flag.

I can watch RT tv on our satelite provider. It is so refreshing to watch them tackle the big issues, rather than watching the cookie cutter MSM. People like Anderson Cooper make me feel ill when I hear him spouting off.

flaming Banging Head 
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!    Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:40 pm

here is the link to RT news Mic

http://rt.com/on-air/

No need to go thru a provider for it when it's on the net for free.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!    Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:33 am

micjer wrote:
Nice find.

I have became frustrated in trying to show people the truth about 9-11.  It is amazing how people actually get irrate when discussing the facts.  They are so opposed to having their reality challenged.

I wonder what percent of Americans believe it was a false flag.

I can watch RT tv on our satelite provider.  It is so refreshing to watch them tackle the big issues, rather than watching the cookie cutter MSM.  People like Anderson Cooper make me feel ill when I hear him spouting off.

flaming Banging Head 

I feel the same way mic about it. Also the feeling you have also shows in lots of other areas as well. People are not easily moved from their previous thoughts on what they have heard, or believe because of what they have heard.

This phenomenon of believing something someone has "heard" is as you have posted, all to real in this world.

No where is this more dramatic than when you try to mention "God" to someone. Most people are trapped in what they have heard the Bible says, or what their families may have believed down through the years, when 99% of the time, they are very misinformed as to what the Bible actually does say???

This phenomenon is the exact tool that the anti-Christ will use to fool billions of people when he shows up in our lifetime.

Very sad commentary on billions of people's fate relying on "something they heard", and making it their own belief based on hearsay!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!    Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1