the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Casbolt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

James Casbolt Empty
PostSubject: James Casbolt   James Casbolt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:03 am

has anyone been over at PA and see this?
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=649&page=27
no idea who this guy is... some of the comments he has posted looks like hes really lost and its confusing...
any ways I thought I would share if you wanna check it out and read...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=649
Quote :
In December 2004, I was sitting at my computer one night when a bright ball of light came into the room and I was transported out of my body to another place.

I don't know if I was taken to another planet or Earth. I was high up on a mountain. I was met by two men in black, tight fitting suits, who wore masks that looked like grey aliens. They took the masks off and they had grey skin that looked as though it was scarred. They seemed very old. They had no visible genitals...at first, I thought they were female, until they took off their masks and looked like old men.

The ground was quite damp and marshy. In another area, others like them were working building what looked like a food processor.

I was taken inside a fenced area and into a corridor, where there sat a grey, more preying mantis like and more alien than the men I had met in grey masks. The alien was very large...between seven and nine feet. I was taken down a corridor to a room where two small greys were sitting, they just sat there, face to face, touching each other.

I was then led out of the fenced complex and was taken down the mountain side into a forested area. I recall that the 'areas' were colour coded...blue echo 5 above, and 'green delta 4' below, the forest. In the forest, I was accompanied by these two grey men. We encountered a reptilian humanoid who was riding on the back of a giant lizard or dinosaur. She held a spear in her right hand. The two greys had scientific instruments which they held. The reptilian communicated with me telepathically, telling me that that the two 'grey' men had been castrated and had a sort of 'warned you so' attitude. The reptilian rode off into the forest after that.

After that, I received a frightening set of images as though I was seeing the future. It was revealed to me that a massive colour coding system would be used to enslave the world's population...

Red - Fenced concentration camps for Aboriginals

Orange - Fenced concentration camps for Africans

Yellow - Fenced concentration camps for Asians/East Asians/brown eyed caucasians

Green - Fenced concentration camps for Green eyed caucasians

Blue - Fenced concentration camps for Blue eyed caucasians

Indigo - Mind processing centers

Violet - 'spiritual' processing centers

Ultra-violet - 'Retirement' centers (I saw people strung up like beef carcasses)

White - Incineration centers.

I saw my own future unfolding. I saw a world war, where I was wearing a grey mask and holding some sort of sonic weapon that pacified people. I was with a woman who also wore a grey mask. We were camped in a forest somewhere, and then assaulted by a mob of angry people.

I saw that the world would be organised into twelve sectors (based on two hour time zones) and that within each sector, there would be zones (like small countries) that would be further divided into sectors and sub sectors.

I saw humans in white clothes with red trim (alphans) running through the forest, up the mountain...what were they fleeing from? There were soldiers in retreat, but they were more like mercenaries...most of them had beards and their clothes were shabby...like retired special forces.

After I awoke from this haunting 'revelation', many strange events happened to me. I became psychotic for a while. I could hear voices taunting me, referring to the Ultra violet centers as 'piggy pink'.

The first event that happened was that I met and was interviewed by a man who was a retired Major in the Canadian Air Force. He made a sort of statue out of wire resemebling an Egyptian bird deity. He proceeded to interview me on cassette tape over a number of weeks. One time, he wore a cap with the initials AIC on it. Before I left Vancouver, I looked in his eyes in the sunlight and he had reptilian pupils behind his brown eyes. He seemed benevolent enough, but also seemed to be warning me not to misbehave, as though I were a lesser species. He often made jokes about Planet of the Apes and the Omega Man. He had a complete set of grey fatigues in his room, which I saw.

The other event that happened in Vancouver was in a coffee shop, where a very fit man was sitting in a chair next to me, apparently talking to two women across from him...but he kept dropping words and phrases. Among them were 'S.E.S.' 'Rock Hudson, 1978.' These words were out of context. When I left the building, there was a woman outside with a missing leg, on crutches, as though placed there as some kind of warning not to misbehave.

I left Vancouver and became homeless. I don't know why. I felt that what I had witnessed was just around the corner. I bought a lot of survival gear...thermal blankets, backpack and so on and set off.

The retired Major had told me to go to Nelson, BC. So, I went there and stayed at a hostel. I met a group of three French Canadians who were staying there. They joked about the film Jurassic Park and invited me to watch it with them. One of them later became angry with me and went behind a wall in the hostel, he let out a roar which was like the sound the reptile makes in the film Predator, another film which the retired Major joked about. The roar he made terrified me. I left town after that.

Before I left Nelson, there was another man that I met who had reptilian cat's eye pupils...when I confronted him on it, he said 'You know!' and seemed very shocked. I tried to reassure him that I wouldn't tell anyone about it.

I left Nelson and hitch hiked up to Prince George, an awful place. I met a man at a hostel there who called me a 'pig monkey'. It got scary there, so I returned to Vancouver.

I met up with the retired Major who interviewed me again and taped our conversations once more. He was involved in some sort of media manipulation and started getting me involved in outlandish interviews, where he altered the sound of our voices to imitate certain government officials, like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I went to live with a woman for about six months in Vancouver. It seemed like she was 'arranged', as she just mysteriously appeared in my life and took me in. I am now convinced she was a prostitute, paid by someone to look after me over the winter of 2005. While with her, a man came to visit. He told me that there were serpent people who were native to Earth, and the Annunaki, who were not, according to him.

In January 2006, I returned to Nelson and ended up living in an apartment. My next door neighbour made a point of getting to know me. He said 'We're serpents, you know', and told me that he had been aboard a mother ship. He talked to me a lot about religion, as though he were instructing me.

One night, when I was in Nelson, I saw a ball of light come out of the sky, like a star, and it floated about twenty feet above my head. It reminded me of the light presence when I was 'abducted' and seemed to be very sentient. It floated overhead for about a minute before dissappearing over a building.

After that, I was hospitalised for a while, given medication, and eventually moved back to England. I can't talk to anyone about these experiences...I have questions. Please help me answer them.

01. Where was I transported to?

02. Who were the old grey skinned men in alien masks?

03. What was the dark grey skinned creature in the corridor?

04. What was everyone running from in the vision?

05. Who was the S.E.S. man in the coffee shop? What is S.E.S.? Emergency Service???

06. Why was I followed closely by and had encounters with reptilians?

07. What is the relationship between greys and reptilians?

08. Why me?

09. Who was the serpent who lived next door to me?

10. Is there such a thing as MI7, MI8 and MI9? Are they governed by reptilians?
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

James Casbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Casbolt   James Casbolt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:19 am

Red - Fenced concentration camps for Aboriginals
Orange - Fenced concentration camps for Africans
Yellow - Fenced concentration camps for Asians/East Asians/brown eyed caucasians
Green - Fenced concentration camps for Green eyed caucasians
Blue - Fenced concentration camps for Blue eyed caucasians
Indigo - Mind processing centers
Violet - 'spiritual' processing centers
Ultra-violet - 'Retirement' centers
White - Incineration centers.

James Casbolt Crayons44

keeping the dream alive hey.......

too funny
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

James Casbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Casbolt   James Casbolt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:07 pm

Maybe we need to look at Casbolt's material again and have an open mind especially knowing what we know now.

His website was taken down and he may have been compromised and silenced, but many of us know most of this evil agenda is currently in full swing.

The Story of James Casbolt & Project Mannequin

By Ken Adachi
http://educate-yourself.org/mc/casboltintro08sep08.shtml

September 8, 2008

James Casbolt has written one of the most revealing exposes to date on secret government operations and the ultra secret NSA mind control operation called Project Mannequin. While he reviews known specifics of government involvement with aliens, much of his information is new, especially with regards to U.K. underground covert operations. Subjected to mind control programming from earliest childhood, he began to recover his memories about two years ago and continues de-programming therapy to the present day.

He first appeared on the Internet in 2007, trying to get out his story, but as is often the case with high level whistle blowers, he was besieged and verbally assaulted by the usual gaggle of conspiracy bloggers and blow hards who are ready to denigrate and dismiss anyone who has new and startling information.

I saw the same thing happen to Brice Taylor when she first came out with her book, Thanks for The Memories, in May of 1999. It's a combination of blogger-idiots and government disinfo/smear artists who always reserve their most vicious attacks for those who come closest to the mark.

Brice put up with the crap from the idiot sector for about a year and then gave up talking at conferences altogether. She hasn't done any public speaking about her book since late 1999. I don't blame her at all as the Illuminati makes you-and your family members- suffer when you spill the beans of their dark and dirty secrets. The more you talk, the more they put the screws to you. Today, with psychotronic harassment and torture technology, it's a wonder that anyone is still talking.

James has published five chapters so far of his on-line book, Agent Buried Alive, The Autobiography of Commander James Casbolt. I've read all five chapters and I find his information to be right on target and in agreement with that which I've gained over the years from many other sources.

I won't be so arrogant that I'll say that I'm sure that my perception of the NWO, their mind control operations, and their alien overlords are totally accurate, but I'm reasonably confidant that I have the story straight-and it agrees with James Casbolt's rendition almost 100%. For my money, this guy is right on the mark and any moron-blogger who tries to tell you otherwise, does not know what he's talking about.

Books written by high level victims of government mind control operations are not altogether pleasant reading. Much of the information they present is shocking and completely outside of our normal, everyday frame of reference. There are at least 133 Deep Underground Military Bases in America alone and well over 400 worldwide.

Hundreds of thousands of men, women and small children are brutalized, tortured, programmed, experimented upon, and killed in many of those underground facilities (and taken by aliens) which often are shared with incredibly malevolent alien beings who literally eat human beings.

People simply don't understand just how technologically advanced the NWO is compared to the civilian sector. We aren't talking about fifty years ahead, we're talking about one thousand years ahead. Cloning, total mind control, invisibility, anti-gravity, free energy, age regression, soul transfers, extended life spans, time travel, space portals, ability to cure any disease, time machines, etc. are already in the hands of the NWO and their military lap dogs.

We are living in a make-believe world of pretend democracy while being lied to by pretend representatives, pretend media, and pretend leaders, of which a large percentage are working on behalf of the NWO to destroy this country and usher in the satanic One World government . .

In reading these chapters, you will see that James Casbolt restates many of the same themes that I've been reviewing at this web site since its inception:

1. The New World Order is run by alien overlords.

Humans aren't calling the shots, Dracos reptilian aliens are calling the shots. Most "human" representatives of the Illuminati, puppet politicians, and military leaders are human/alien hybrids or 100% reptilian shape-shifters (Chimeras) or CLONES of the original person. The current Secretary of the Treasury, for instance, Henry Paulson, is likely a clone of the original Paulson who was killed last December according to Britain's Christopher Story.

2. The NWO/alien agenda includes eliminating about 85% of the world's population (wars, chemtrails, vaccines, engineered diseases, engineered hurricanes and earthquakes, etc) so there won't be enough humans left on the planet to offer any meaningful resistance when the Dracos invasion is in full swing.

3. The "God" of the NWO and their alien cohorts is Lucifer and they intend to convert this planet into a Hell on Earth- obedient to Lucifer. They are attempting to eliminate all expression of spirituality, morality, honor, integrity, and allegiance to God and the teachings of Jesus Christ.
That's why their Illuminated minions are working so hard to destroy the Christian religion (the Catholic church is the prime target) and try to convince you that Jesus Christ never even existed.

and not a bad idea to look at this:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/SAALM01.pdf
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

James Casbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Casbolt   James Casbolt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:14 pm

yes, i understand, i think most of us here understand
and have begun to realize, or have fully realized
(in your case, Linda)
once again, i ask the question "what do you suggest we DO about it?"
i am sitting here and paying attention to my emotions when info
like this is put in the spotlight... i do not want to go there, it is
a scary feeling and i want to starve the dark energies, not feed
them
when it comes right down to it.... whether the future reality is made
up of catastrophic earth events // or powerful, threatening evil
doers // or fleets of UFO's & alien races landing on earth // or
government camps for dissidents // or physical death by poisening //
or mental "death" by ELF waves ... my response is shaping up to be
the same: show/feel no fear, maintain clarity of intention and focus,
draw strength from wisdom tradtions from all over the world since the
beginning of creation, be conscious in every moment
it's sort of a "yes, i see what you are showing me...." thank you and
i will be careful
but
i choose to look elsewhere
how the sacredness in everyday experience co-exists with the evil in
some peoples' hearts is really beyond me, but what am i to do about it?
i counter-act with humor, i try to be around happy people, i
add my meager amount of upwardly spiraling energy to others' and
hope it will make a difference - when i come across sleeping people
i try to ask them questions they have to think about before answering,
which is my way of "spreading the word"
linda, you are aware of some of my memories - i have so many
which have come to light over the past two years... i do not disbelieve
anyone's story without some deeper investigation, and then it's not
really important whether i believe it or not - everyone has a story just
like everyone has a path - and both are unique
what i find most interesting about the whole "heather story" thing is
the amount of emotion it elicits and our reactions to those emotions
and how we handle it - the "story" is not new - but maybe our reactions
can be......
love one another, love our selves - p e a c e
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

James Casbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Casbolt   James Casbolt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Yes WH, you and I are aware of many "memories" and the ugly truth about so many things.

What we can do?

KNOW the truth and BE AWARE. And have NO fear.

They feed off our emotions and when we are aware and think, feel and do everything with our HEART, they can't touch us.

Just knowing who we are and what we stand for frightens "them" because they hate to be around any love and truth.
Protecting our souls is all that matters.
Everything will happen the way it is suppose to.
All we need is faith in that.

We need to do exactly what we are doing. Spreading love, compassion, truth and counting our blessings.
AND enjoying each moment because all we have is NOW.
my love
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

James Casbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Casbolt   James Casbolt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Casbolt
Page 1 of 1