the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is this woman ?

Go down 
+3
mntruthseeker
stal
Gabriel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Who is this woman ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:36 pm

MN, in the old days MANY of us would have been burned at the stake or put in mental hospitals for the things we have been shown.

We have to keep an open mind and go with our instincts all times and must stay on the right
(LOVE) frequency. Just like you are doing. hugv
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Yes Linda but I had totally freaked out and it was just a war in my mind.

I am not proud of what I assumed and Lauren didnt deserve my question but I am fortunate that she is who she is and we have been friends for so long

Its a hard lesson to learn but as she says its due to the path I am walking that brought these questions out.

People like her are hard to find and I came back here and P/A because I searched so hard for an answer and should of left it alone. I already had the answer, it was within my soul

When she put up her blog to answer a different question of mine, is when the war began....I'm glad its over but I wanted to cover any questions I may of put out in anybody elses mind.

If I make a mistake, I will admit it, we talked about lies before in here and I can't handle untruths of any sort..........so I needed to correct my words in here and now moving on.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm

You have to forgive yourself because we are only human....or perhaps part human anyway.lol!
But I am so proud of you MN.
You search, then question, then look into your soul for the answers, then become humble and that makes you become even more loving and enlightened.

That is the way to TRUTH and to becoming DIVINE like we were in the ancient days. You are definitely on the right track my friend.
Love you. flower
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:51 pm

I believe last night I was 1/4 human, 1/4 ET and 1/2 ASS

LOL

I had a very long night Linda and I'm trying to stay awake right now so I can crash at a decent time.

Me, I thought I gotten this part over already. I have no idea why I slipped.

I keep banging my head and last night it was pretty sore. I do feel better. I read and figured out the lesson .

Thanks for your kind words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is this woman ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2