the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is this woman ?

Go down 
+3
mntruthseeker
stal
Gabriel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Who is this woman ? Empty
PostSubject: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:21 am

I had a strange thing happen to me as I was looking through videos. I saw this womans face on a video and it seems like I know her,but I do not? I am sure I have seen her before, but before I place this in the category of paranormal or something like that I want to ask if anyone here knows who she is?

I can not get it out of my head that I have seen her somewhere but it could be that I saw her from some video in the past and just forgot that I saw her in a past video??

Anyway, it drives me a little crazy when I think I either know someone, or have seen someone before but can't remember?

It is the woman on the video before you start the video, the blonde. She is also at 2:26 on the video.

Is she somebody famous? Is she a Hollowood person That I might have seen? Any way as soon as I saw her I was drawn to her in a strong way, and I knew it was the Spirit causing me to see something? Another puzzle?

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:44 am

Another of the reptile eyes videos....LOL there is something strange going on here and what it is, I have no idea? I have no opinion about if this woman is possessed or not, but the point of my bringing this up is because of the weird thing that happens to one of her eyes?

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:54 am

possibly its this girl from the show 'better off ted', a comedy about a giant immoral corporation. its actually not that bad, takes the piss pretty accurately in places.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Anders_(actress)

you can see her at the start of this trailer

about halfway through this one

have to say, if it is the same person, i also found her to be kinda familiar the first time i saw the show.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:04 am

Thanks stal, You may be right about who she is, but I have never seen those movies or trailers before. But thanks for possibly putting a name to the face.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:58 am

Is everyone in agreement here that all retilians are evil ?

I have heard a different version and I think my friend is one so I really would like to know.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:35 am

mntruthseeker wrote:
Is everyone in agreement here that all retilians are evil ?

I have heard a different version and I think my friend is one so I really would like to know.

It is my thoughts that reptilians are evil. As far as some people that look like humans and people say they are reptilian I have no personal knowledge of that at all, so I cannot say from experience that some humans are reptiles in disguise.

Although I have cast out devils, which are higher density beings than we are, some people that I have cast out devils from, the entity in them may well be reptile. Satan is called a snake ( reptile ) and is described as such, and so are his following Angels as well.

So it for me is a matter of semantics. I call devils, Devils or demons, and they may be described as reptiles as well as far as I know or am concerned.

When I have cast out devils in my past, I never got a good look at one of them when it came out of a person because usually they are invisible to our 3rd density eyes so I never saw a devil or what they looked like after I threw them out?

I always assumed, and perhaps wrongly, that the devils I cast out were just beings that looked mostly like a human, but that is just a guess on my part.

So as far as I am concerned it is just a language thing. devils/demons/reptiles all of these are evil in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:01 am

Thank you for answering me. I have asked this question in other sites and been pretty much ignored.

I did see others chat about their experiences with retilians but they seem to be treated pretty badly in the end by the people in the forum. I don't understand.
Personally, something keeps nagging me about lauren and it was some of her visitors were greys and when I just read her last book, she puts in there a remark about the main character's eyes.
I can' only assume this is what she means. Also she has met with praying mantis and greys. They are trying to help us bring about the light

I try to research all of this and its crazy.

I hear whistleblowers talk about other beings...........they say for the most part they look like us but different colors. Lauren discusses beings in the 4th & 5th. There is no doubt in my mind that she is NOT making this up. she has offered to come and get me with her friends if I wanted to go up in a craft but this was years ago. I, of course, said no, I wasn't ready. Another friend of mine was there and backed down at the last minute. I was then told they would not force any of us to go with them. hmmmm, of course she is talking friendly ones. She agrees there are both kinds

No one has to tell me what the ones here have been doing for the last thousand of years.

I have so far read 4 of her books................. 2 of them on enlightment
She has taught me on the same order as Gregg Braden describes. Day, reminds me of her as I see so much beauty in Days work on the forum. So I realize I am terribly confused.

David Icke talked about the retilian brain. Its the part of our mind that will make us do crazy things, such as cut off another driver and flip him off or something else that is just as crazy. ( I have done that, lol and worse I could tell you stories that would blow your mind of stupid things I have done on the road ) LOL makes me laugh to think about now. hehe

http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilianbrain.html
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:19 am

Gabe,

She looks like Charlene Tilton (? I think that's the name) who placed Lucy on Knott's Landing television series. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:45 am

Lightning222 wrote:
Gabe,

She looks like Charlene Tilton (? I think that's the name) who placed Lucy on Knott's Landing television series. Just a thought.

I think lightening I have solved the mystery of who the woman is. It came to me a few minutes ago as I was thinking about it. This is the woman school teacher down in florida that was having sex with one or some of her male students. I remember seeing her in court rooms on the news about 3 or 4 years ago.

So I did know the woman but from only a distance as I saw her on the boob tube.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:00 am

mntruthseeker wrote:
Thank you for answering me. I have asked this question in other sites and been pretty much ignored.

I did see others chat about their experiences with retilians but they seem to be treated pretty badly in the end by the people in the forum. I don't understand.
Personally, something keeps nagging me about lauren and it was some of her visitors were greys and when I just read her last book, she puts in there a remark about the main character's eyes.
I can' only assume this is what she means. Also she has met with praying mantis and greys. They are trying to help us bring about the light

I try to research all of this and its crazy.

I hear whistleblowers talk about other beings...........they say for the most part they look like us but different colors. Lauren discusses beings in the 4th & 5th. There is no doubt in my mind that she is NOT making this up. she has offered to come and get me with her friends if I wanted to go up in a craft but this was years ago. I, of course, said no, I wasn't ready. Another friend of mine was there and backed down at the last minute. I was then told they would not force any of us to go with them. hmmmm, of course she is talking friendly ones. She agrees there are both kinds

No one has to tell me what the ones here have been doing for the last thousand of years.

I have so far read 4 of her books................. 2 of them on enlightment
She has taught me on the same order as Gregg Braden describes. Day, reminds me of her as I see so much beauty in Days work on the forum. So I realize I am terribly confused.

David Icke talked about the retilian brain. Its the part of our mind that will make us do crazy things, such as cut off another driver and flip him off or something else that is just as crazy. ( I have done that, lol and worse I could tell you stories that would blow your mind of stupid things I have done on the road ) LOL makes me laugh to think about now. hehe

http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilianbrain.html

mn,

The reason people do not talk about it a lot on forums is because of ignorance on the subject. The reptilian thing is shadowy territory at best and confusion at worst.

Like I wrote above, the reptilian can always be associated with Devils/demons because Satan is their leader no matter what form they take, and they are shape shifters for sure of this I have become convinced.

Some higher density beings can change their appearance as they will to us here in the 3rd density. The ones that do this most often are doing it from evil intentions. For example, the Anti-Christ is always spoken of as Satan, which is true, when the Anti-Christ shows up it will be Satan himself, not just some human being that is evil, but it will be Satan in human disguise, but he will not be born of a woman like all the rest of us are, but he will just pop in or beam down as a human and he will be shape shifting as a human being.

How do I know this? Because Satan wants the worship of Humans, and he will not allow a human to receive that worship, but it will be him in person as a human to receive the praise himself.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Ok lets change it to the topic of eyes. My eyes have changed all my life.

I put down they are hazel but I know thats not it. They change per my mood. It has been pointed out to me and some people actually have gotten scared when the lights went out. LOL some of my sisters are such whimps We never had an inkling of all that I know now, but had they then, I can't imagine what a life I would of had. We did have some fun when we were little but then they made me feel "different" like the mail mans daughter lol lol

Blue when I am very loving.

Green when I am angry with sparks of yellow

Yellow after you shut a light off, was called cat eyes many times in my life.........

Dark Brown, almost black with sparks of white when I'm sleepy or emotionaly upset.

When I go to to get my eyes examine I am told that I have a stigma so for a long time they would say that contacts would not work for me.

I know that I am not a reptilian as my skin is not scaly hehe wouldn't that be a trip. I do however believe there are many around our planet
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:40 pm

That is unique that your eyes change so much. I don't thing that means anything that your eyes change color at times.....LOL that does not sound bad to me at all.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Its different thats for sure. My husband used to tease me and I usually do not think about it. Its just me

Last night my son called and he was so happy that the love of his life went to visit him and he was so excited. He said " It was so nice to look into her beautiful green eyes, I have never seen them look so good" You see she has been in treatment and he says that she has been straight for over a year and was describing how nice she looked. He tells me she saved his life while he was being attacked in one of his illusion. (some way of putting it) So I thought of my eyes when he made that reference to me, but we didn't discuss it.

When he said it to me, he said it as if it was a coded message. Do you know what I mean? My kids know all about my eyes LOL alot of stories there too He just thinks all of our conversations are being taped and he tip toes on the phone. OH LOL he will never change

So I guess I just don't hold too much about eyes changing. I have six sisters and mine were the only ones even though 2 others had green eyes.

People say I am the very best at giving the "evil eye" so it became a standing joke. they probally do not change much at all any longer because I very seldom let my anger spill over. I push the thoughts away. Probally cause it comes from the reptilian part of my brain as the article mentions. Who is this woman ? Affraid

Who knows what we really are. It wouldn't be the first time we were proven wrong. Our world is not what we were made to believe it was at all !

I am going to listen to Jim Sparks as he, I was told, talks about reptilians and greys that have abducted him. My friend doesnt describe herself as being abducted in her life but instead she is a NDE woman that was visited while hospitalized. In fact two of my friends experienced the very same thing. They both have many special powers that Jesus once told us we all had. We just need to "remember" them now.

Jim Sparks has some videos on you tube but I see he is also on the veritas show and I do want to follow up on my researching. I do not like this feeling although it is getting less of one of a bad nature.

I do think eyes changing colors is not a bad thing at all except I can't even tell a little fib or hold back the truth as it shows. So I am not safe with secrets if I get directly asked about it by anyone that knows me.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:32 pm

the information i have says that there are several different types of reptilian, and at least one type are definately not evil, although most are.

they range in 'density' also. some are 3, some are not. some of the types are not related to each other.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:02 pm

well that helps alot, thank you for sharing that. From what I am gathering most people tend to be very afraid of them. They tell you that they are very decieving...........thats why I get so paranoid over my friend

Now, in her book she talks about praying mantis which I have heard nothing good about but like I said they are working with helping to remove the veil so to speak of the "interferences" TPTB's have put in place to block our knowledge of all that we are not trying to "remember' This is being directed at the portals

You can imagine how I am totally freaking out when all I have ever heard is the negative side of the reptilians. Now to know a spiritual friend (IMO) is talking highly of these species, not the reptilians mind you, I am just assuming she meant this when they talked about the eyes....who knows she could mean the greys also. I have always known she has three very good visitors which are the greys.

I know that there are bi-robotics greys that are assisting the reptilians here that are doing so many of the abductions that are not "helping" us or even care too !

I really appreciate your input thank you
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:38 pm

I can back up what stal is saying as I've also heard not all reptilians are evil however most are. The ones we hear about are the evil ones and the malevolent ones are in hiding.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:01 pm

She is Debra Lafave,

Who is this woman ? Lafave_07

She was a married 24 yr old middle school teacher , who got caught cracking one of her 14 yr old students.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:28 pm

I think that all of the women that have been put out here seem to fit the bill. They seem to look so much alike, thats for sure.

it could be either one...............better off ted or this teacher.....hmmmm

(I like the finger pointing right up at her on her shirt) LOL SHE DID IT !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:36 am

I am no expert on reptiles,but know something about evil and deception and devils, If anyone chooses to follow some reptiles, that is their choice. Please do not forget the deception factor in everything we as humans must face everyday.

The deception factor is so great that a whole chapter was written about it in the New Testament. and the greatest teacher that ever lived Y'shua Messiah was the one teaching the lesson where in Matthew 24:4 he set the subject of the chapters lesson as being the "deception of the end times".

If you are comfortable following a person that says they are a reptile/snake then by all means do so.

Remember in the "end times" in which we live, this world is called Babylon by the one true God/being. And please remember that the word Babylon means "confusion", as in deception.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:50 am

Oh I have never been told she works along side of a reptilian or is one herself unless you are talking about greys.

In her book she has visitors/friends with 3 greys. But as her life goes on she has many many visitors. Last time I asked her the count was 17. She has been in many crafts herself. She is no different then some other whistleblowers except she has been my acquaintance for many years. We have discussed families, other friends and so many other things. We chatted every day for years. She is very spiritual ( I started worrying about her, only after I read her last book ) She talks about praying mantis...............In her book she indicated that they are from a much higher density and are rarely here on 3rd as they are not able to be. In the book the praying mantis is assisting us in removing the veil that has been put up by the PTB and she actually used that phase. There are many from other universal planets that are here and helping us. When I questioned her she said she would put up a blog on it. She did tell me that I was not to believe that they were all "evil" as that wasn't true at all. Her book is similiar to what Dr Greer speaks about.

I listened to Jim Sparks last night recorded on The Veritas Show. He says that the greys are made up of living tissues and some have scales and are workers for the reptilians. He goes on to say that there are many that do not go along with what is going on here on planet Earth. He goes on to say there are more than one species of them. he is not the first that I have heard come out with more than one race of greys or reptilians

Its easy to understand the confusion. Our whole lives was all a lie. The trouble I have is following the bible. I have nothing but love for my Creator and Jesus. Some say that Jesus is an ET. I don't know and I really do not care. I am beginning to think we all are from somewhere else. I believe that He tried to show us the way and was killed for it. I also believe that TPTBs would do everything in their power to not get his message across to us and changed so many of the bibles

We also know that there are supposely bad and good angels but I am under the impression that angels was what are now know as aliens.

I dont like to be so paranoid but I guess it comes with all that is coming out and all the negativity.

The last thing I want to do is believe in the same god that TPTB consider him/her to be..............Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm

TPTB god is a loser in all ways. Y'shua Messiah was an alien, just as you and I are as well, we do not come from this planet nor did Y'shua Messiah as he is from the same domain you and I are from, "The mind of God" some call it heaven, either way it makes us Alien to this little planet of sickness and darkness.

I was taught that it was the true God that placed the veil over us as a necessary condition of our living here in the 3rd density.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:36 am

New World Orphan wrote:
She is Debra Lafave,

Who is this woman ? Lafave_07

She was a married 24 yr old middle school teacher , who got caught cracking one of her 14 yr old students.

Thank you New World Orphan for the infomation.....LOL I thought I recognized her.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am

I found the courage to ask her, straight to the point if she was a reptilian or grey. I crushed her and I haven't slept all night knowing I caused her such pain.

I was wrong and I learned a lesson the hardest way of all. I didn't lose her as a friend but I hurt her.

She does deal with ET's but from the 8th dimension and she has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with greys.

I watched the U2 last night...........now I doubt that I have too many nice things to say as they clearly showed the "all seeing eye" on the reptilian head. Thats was one of their attractions.

You are right the true God did do this but as we speak ET's from all over the Universe are helping to remove that veil. Its time to get our powers back and bring the world together the way God wanted it to be. We failed but we are being given another chance and have ET's from all dimensions coming forward to assist us.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:
I found the courage to ask her, straight to the point if she was a reptilian or grey. I crushed her and I haven't slept all night knowing I caused her such pain.

I was wrong and I learned a lesson the hardest way of all. I didn't lose her as a friend but I hurt her.

She does deal with ET's but from the 8th dimension and she has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with greys.

I watched the U2 last night...........now I doubt that I have too many nice things to say as they clearly showed the "all seeing eye" on the reptilian head. Thats was one of their attractions.

You are right the true God did do this but as we speak ET's from all over the Universe are helping to remove that veil. Its time to get our powers back and bring the world together the way God wanted it to be. We failed but we are being given another chance and have ET's from all dimensions coming forward to assist us.

Those are the hard lessons for sure, but as you know we all do it now and then.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:53 pm

You are so very right. I did it to myself with my suspisions. My father always told us girls..............never assume, and thats what I did

she gave me encouragement regarding the lesson I am learning.

I have to stay clear of certains threads. It doesnt help to put any kind of fear in your life. It belongs to EGO and I need to get rid of it. I have much to learn

I know who she is and thankful she accepted my apology although she said it wasnt needed, she understands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is this woman ?   Who is this woman ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is this woman ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next