the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ojcar has a message

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Ojcar has a message Empty
PostSubject: Ojcar has a message   Ojcar has a message Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:59 pm

Here. Discuss in this thread.

Ojcar wrote:
paradigms misleading to lack of humanness; you are selling just one of them. I have made many threads in astrovera, people dont care.

but, it´s our only hope to make a better world.

What is inhumane about my paradigm?
Back to top Go down
Ojcar

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ojcar has a message   Ojcar has a message Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:02 am

you made me your enemy by disagreeing with you. you live up to your ideas.

you are not your ideas.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Ojcar has a message   Ojcar has a message Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:05 am

It's a matter of balance. If I went along with your every perception what would we get done?
It doesn't mean that I don't understand what you are saying but I choose differently. That is allowed in my paradigm which I highly doubt you fully understand.
Back to top Go down
Ojcar

PostSubject: Re: Ojcar has a message   Ojcar has a message Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:09 am

no, your paradigm is very easy to understand, too much. you can have your ideas but not make me an enemy of you to get rid of me, that´s what dictators do, you get hte point or what, dont be silly. You HAVE done that with me.

i dont agree to see your paradigm as useful because it´s a dictatorship. and you as his representative are agressive and without any trace of sense of humour.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Ojcar has a message   Ojcar has a message Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:13 am

For the moment. What is so bad about my paradigm? You haven't convinced me you even understand it.
Back to top Go down
Ojcar

PostSubject: Re: Ojcar has a message   Ojcar has a message Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:16 am

the bad thing of your paradigm is that you only want the better for the people banning the bad things that are part of human nature. The bad part is that you are a seller trying to sell a product. the bad part is that you sound capitalistic.

the bad part is that you are treating human beings as customers rather than human beings.

The bad part is that you are not humble enough to recongnice you will onlty create another community afraid to death on facing whatever thing external ot its frontiers.

I dont wanna live inside that weak bubble. You have fear of my opinions, because your opinions are weak indeed.

you treat me like a dissenter, because your ideas are weak.

i think there is no paradise without hell. the mix of both is what makes like ; i prefer to live life than to live in paradise.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Ojcar has a message   Ojcar has a message Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:23 am

I'm not selling any product this is how I live my life. What are you doing that is so different? I'm not different to the same tools you use to create your life. How am I in any way capitalistic?

How do you know how I treat people is not human? What are you basing this on?

Why will I create weak people? How am I scared of your opinions.

You are jumping to further and further negative conclusions that have little explanation. It's beginning to look like a baseless attack on me as a person.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ojcar

PostSubject: Re: Ojcar has a message   Ojcar has a message Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:24 am

no way on continuing with this. think yourself as if you are right if you feel better, but let me alone. this is a waste of time. you had your opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Ojcar has a message   Ojcar has a message Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:26 am

You have the patience of a saint, Dean. wow
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojcar has a message   Ojcar has a message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ojcar has a message
Page 1 of 1