the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

message from the group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

message from the group Empty
PostSubject: message from the group   message from the group Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:07 am

"Sometimes you have re-turned even after completing the lessons here to be here to help with the miracles that are now unfolding. Hold that power, for it is your gift. Hold that energy of who you truly are, and fear not what you see out there in the form of shadows. These challenges are simply opportunities for you to shine your light like you never have before. Because of this, you will be able to take all this energy that surrounds the year of 2012 and enjoy it. Dance amid the negativity and have fun with it. Then, we hope you take it and make it real for you. Because dear ones, you are continually asking us what is going to happen in the year 2012.

We are now turning it around and asking you what is going to happen in the year 2012. You hold the key and there are no limits on you at all. The veil is literally being removed for a short period for each and every one of you to move into your creative abilities. This will be happening over the next three years, and it is what you are in preparation for right now. Enjoy this ride. Find those pieces of passion where you can be of service. Find what you came here to do and move in that direction. Do not judge the outcome. Do not judge whether they are listening to your message, or whether you are being successful. Just be responsible enough to yourself to go after what is in your heart and that will let your spirit shine through. Follow your heart, move in that direction and blend it with the energy that you know to be you. Now there are new opportunities and, we tell you, there are no dreams that cannot happen. This place of planet Earth is going to become wildly exciting in the next few years, for each of you will be uncovering your own greatest abilities creators on planet Earth. The only piece you will learn to balance is the responsibility which comes along with that."

the rest is here http://lightworker.com/beacons/2010/2010_01-SelfProphecy.php
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: message from the group   message from the group Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks hippie, I haven't got a clue really what it is I am supposed to do. I wish they would send someone to the door and say look here you go we will tell you, this is what we want you to do. doh
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: message from the group   message from the group Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Thanks winehippie for the link.

Biggzz....LOL I'll bet you are exactly where you are supposed to be?? The reason I say this is because of the love you carry in you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: message from the group   message from the group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

message from the group
Page 1 of 1