the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This message and vid are important to me, please view.

Go down 
+2
New World Orphan
Biggles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

This message and vid are important to me, please view. Empty
PostSubject: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:29 pm

I have trying to find out about this third secret for decades, now it is out and would be remiss of me not to put it here, maybe someone can post it on PA2 as it really needs to be seen by as many people as possible.

Thank you Lightening for putting us on the track to finding this, meant to be I think. xo
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:49 am

This might be a dumb question, but what is the secret? That this girl is still alive?
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:19 am

Basically, I'm reading, 'Repent, the end is near'. I dunno

Some of it sounds good, like, getting rid of all the dicks in the world, really I'd rather see 'em converted into good peeps, like install some compassion and empathy somehow (right, somehow, love that, i should really get started on that plan :D), but of course, failing that possibility, yeah I'm all for sweepin 'em of terra firma.

Here's the part I don't get though, have never got, and is basically the most prominent reason that I don't like the faith based religions (btw I was raised RC, school k-12/jesuit for 9-12): at 2:04 it says, "Our lord God will punish severely those who do not believe in Him" and then at 7:02 "When the earth shakes no more, those who still [do] not believe in our Lord will perish in a horrible way.". This seems so vein to me, which is obviously not a characteristic many would associate with a loving God, why would God create us to bow down to him? It doesn't make sense to me that even though I have compassion for all life (and I don't say that lightly), the fact that I'm not sure this "God" exists in this capacity, seals my fate. Obviously I don't believe that, but I have trouble with the logic of how and why people put that on other people.

To me, it's always seemd like people wanna be rewarded for picking the right horse, their God is the right one and that's their ticket. I just don't get why so many people claim to know what will happen when they die and have seem to have so much confidence in it. To me, it's an impossible thing to know so why worry about jumping through the arbitrary hoops some humans (who were just as clueless as you) set up for you long ago, i.e; believe this or you're doomed. I'm all for doing good too btw, but to do it to gain stock towards your place in the afterlife is pretty disingenuous, just do it because it's your nature and the opposite or lack of good equals suffering. I mentioned this b4 here somewhere, but I'll write it again, I saw an awesome t-shirt for some kinda atheist charity org. at a concert awhile ago that said "NON BELIEVERS GIVING AID: DO GOOD FOR GOODNESS SAKE".

Biggsy, I know you pass this on with love because you want what's best for us and I really do appreciate that, but it doesn't make much sense to me, maybe I'm just focusing on the wrong points, there is some good stuff i agree with in there.

Honestly, I'm not worried about the whole idea of 2012 anymore, I don't even think all the crazy earth changes (ala pat geryl) we've been hearing about will happen like they say, though I would certainly welcome a restart on civilization. I suppose I'm in a bit of an easy position to say that though as I have no dependants, I do worry about my family, but I am only responsible for myself at this point, so if anything crazy happens I'll just grab my bugout bag and try my best to ride the wave and lend a hand where I can.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:00 am

Bigs,

I just posted a video last night which addresses this same topic. In it Dr. Martin who was an advisor to the pope talked about the three messages and how they second one was rewritten for political purposes and how the Pope refused to release the third part of the vision as he was instructed to do in 1960. He also talks about how churchmen have perverted the church as how the original message (as he was allowed to read it as written by Lucia) mentions the corruption of the regilion from the pope down unless certain conditions were met. The only condition actually talked about was the conversion of the Russian people.

I always scrutinize these releases due to the way they can be used for personal and political gain. Dr. Martin also talked about how the original written letter when sealed for part three of the vision was one page, yet when parts of it were revealed it was opened and somehow that one page letter turned into a four page letter.

I'm not making light of the predictions because as I understand it they were a dire warning but I don't trust what was revealed after it was secreted away for so long and the only person who can verify what she wrote has been silenced by the church conveniently.

I guess I will have to wait and see what actually happens, if I live that long, to be certain of the message.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:04 am

This reminds me of the chain letters I receive in my emails.
Feed 'em fear and confusion.
This message is saying at 3:15 secs, that all religions must convert to catholicism
or perish. A one world religion. Now where have we heard that before.
It also states there will be the sign of the cross in the sky for all to see.
I call that Project Bluebeam.
We must sprinkle "holy water" on our windows and doors?? WTF!!
Some paedophilic priest "blessing" water will save us?
That means all Hindu's, Muslims, Protestants, Athiest, Agnostics, etc., etc,. are doomed
no matter how loving and spiritual they are. Ok, sounds reasonable, doesn't it?

Not forgetting this was authorised to be released by the H.Q of the Illuminati, the Vatican.
Nah! sorry Biggsy but I think I'll pass on this "message" and rely on my love of
spirit and the one true Source of creation, my Creator that dispenses love UNCONDITIONALLY.[i]

Tom.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:06 am

I was born up a Catholic, all the works guys, but was terribly disillusioned by the whole Church and so on, became a truth seeker and have been on that path for decades.

Having said that I know what the Bible has said in the passages this vid says. I know about the Fatima visitation and the three secrets that were given to the Virgin Mary. She predicted World War II in 1917, not sure what the other ones were about but wondered about the third secret because I knew they Vatican was keeping it a secret.

Put it this way, eventhough I do not have a lot of faith in the structured church on earth, I do believe in some visitations especially when thousands of people in 1917 viewed the sun dancing and photos were taken at the time. There have been a lot of earthquakes around the world of late and on another thread I mentioned that last night Oz tv had a show on about the volcanoes being so active around the Vanuatu islands and the scientist said if it really goes off at any time it will cause a huge tsunami to head towards east coast of Oz.

All I am saying is if the earth does start to rock for 8 hours like it says in that vid, I will be on my knees praying for forgiveness and saying the rosary and the creed, because I do believe in God, Christ and the Virgin Mary, but hey, that is me, no one can be pulled into other people's ways of thinking or feeling.

Just do me a favour guys because you know I love you both a lot, go to the thread on the forum that L222 put up a vid about the Vatican and NWO where they interviewed Father Malachy Martin, Phd and see what he has to say about the things that go on their at the Vatican of which he worked for years and was a brilliant man, studied at Oxford and Jerusaleum University.

I am going to get all this man's brilliant books he wrote hopefully in a few months when I got the dosh.

Besides that remember and listen that is all I am asking, why? because I love you very much that's why? wave butterfly purr

Cat paw on nose.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 am

Well, you have made me think about the holy water on the doors and the rest now Tom. Stop being so logical you know biggsy is not logical.

Gee I dont know, okay fellow truth seekers, but if that darn rock we're on starts rocking and does not stoppin I am still on my knees praying.

But I will be praying for everyone not just me, I dont care about dying just not going to the wrong side after I pass, know what I mean bean. cheers

Put it this way, I see things like this now...............Star Wars film, Darth Varder and the Emperor equals NWO and the truth seekers Luke Skywalker etc equals the good guys here.

I dont want to shite meself and get scared and go over to their side, I want to have the courage and guts to stand up for my side and my Creator.

Thaaaat's all folks. cheers

Last edited by Biggles on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 am

Bigs, You seem to have had similar experiences as I have had with the Catholic Church. Yes, seek the truth always for mortal men will always bend events to suit their needs.

The second secret was revealing to the children a vision of Hell when she opened her hands. There is an interview that talks about what was revealed to them more in depth I'll try to find it for you when I get back from the Dr. today and post it.

The video I posted was a three part video. You can find the other two parts at the end of the first part at the bottom (it might not be in order).

I admire that you stand up for what you believe in and continue the search. I can't imagine any Creator not blessing that trait. Your service to others sets you apart Bigs! Continue fighting the good fight.

kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:20 am

Thanks L222, I just want the people I love and care about to be there yelling............carrots, carrots, as sky suggested. You mean a lot to me, take good care of yourself sweetheart. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:27 am

Duke your making sense as well to me now, what you said about God being a vengeful God...........although I can understand why he might get mad about all the perversion that goes on down here, especially where children are concerned and a lot by the ones that are supposed to represent him.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Biggs I have to say the Catholic religion has been a deceiving destructive force often times forcing their views on people who don`t want it ie: South American and Caribbean natives to name a few . Where ever that religion has gone death has followed in the name of God and the Pope and if you count all the dead at the hands of the catholic church you will find it out numbers all the wars totalled .

I`m not trying to tell you what to believe but if I have my say in things I`m not becoming catholic , we know they want a one world religion as well and this alone should send up the red flag ,I say believe in the creator yes but avoid any sort of religious doctrine associated with it
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Yes I know NB, I know, and I know about what they have perpetrated in the name of religion, not only wars but the Inquisition as well.

I see what your saying, but there has got to be some elements of truth of what came through the little ones at Fatima and the Bible which I know has been changed for control of the masses.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 pm

there may be but the message will be what ever they, being the church wants it to be and not necessarily what the truth that the girls relayed may be. I`m sticking to the Hopi and native prophesies can`t see any harm in them
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:33 pm

As a truth seeker I research all the indigenous prophecies as well, nothing escapes my search for the truth NB. I understand what your saying about the church omitting and including stuff into whatever they feel necessary. I am a big believer in wanting to tear the Vatican apart and go on a fact finding mission there if I could.

Just taking bits and pieces on board that I feel important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This message and vid are important to me, please view.   This message and vid are important to me, please view. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This message and vid are important to me, please view.
Page 1 of 1