the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal message to Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Personal message to Sky Empty
PostSubject: Personal message to Sky   Personal message to Sky Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:31 pm

sunny

I am putting this message here cause I have no idea where else to put it. It is my personal message back to sky otter.

I saw in the thread started by yourself when I clarified myself after you didn't like what you read from me so you had to express your attention, as I herd your gasp when you saw I posted what you thought was things antagonistic towards you. So you announced publically a personal message about me. Which shows a desperate need to be loved. Today I see you tried to hide in an apology and wanted to claim it was still a sincere prayer of blessing. No I did no read your posts Nor do I plan to so no need to respond.

May you find the notice support and love you feel you need from others about this and the courage and peace necessary to know I am not all that bad. May you look within yourself to not hide your thoughts cause I'm not negative. May you realize I'm something other than an asshole at times.

Warmest thoughts to you cause I'm not throwing knives or the enemy.

Very sincerly and wamest regards.
Dean Plejaren

flower

Sorry if this personal message offends others. It's a sincere message and I apologize. I thought I might have pissed some people off I made them so quiet. lol big ego of mine I know.....

Blessings of love and light from the one infinite creator

butterfly
Back to top Go down

Personal message to Sky
Page 1 of 1