the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Japanese PM's wife 'rode to Venus on UFO'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

New Japanese PM's wife 'rode to Venus on UFO' Empty
PostSubject: New Japanese PM's wife 'rode to Venus on UFO'   New Japanese PM's wife 'rode to Venus on UFO' Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:26 pm

What the heck is this all about? Hmmm

Dubbed 'The Alien': Yukio Hatoyama (AFP)
Posted 4 hours 52 minutes ago

Japan's next prime minister might be nicknamed "The Alien", but it is his wife who claims to have had a close encounter with another world.

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus," Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting Yukio Hatoyama, wrote in a book published last year.

"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

Yukio Hatoyama is due to be voted in as premier on September 16 following his party's crushing election victory over the long-ruling Liberal Democratic Party on Sunday.

Ms Miyuki, 66, described the extraterrestrial experience, which she said took place some 20 years ago, in a book entitled "Very Strange Things I've Encountered".

When she awoke, Japan's next first lady wrote, she told her now ex-husband that she had just been to Venus. He advised her that it was probably just a dream.

"My current husband has a different way of thinking," she wrote. "He would surely say 'Oh, that's great'."

Yukio Hatoyama, 62, the rich grandson of a former prime minister, was once nicknamed "The Alien" for his prominent eyes.

Ms Miyuki, also known for her culinary skills, spent six years acting in the Takarazuka Revue, an all-female musical theatre group. She met the US-educated Yukio while living in America.

- Reuters
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/09/03/2675322.htm

* Related Story: New Japan PM earned alien name, wife says

New Japan PM earned alien name, wife says

By North Asia correspondent Mark Willacy

Posted Tue Sep 1, 2009 8:01pm AEST
Yukio Hatoyama is known by opponents and supporters as "the alien".

Yukio Hatoyama is known by opponents and supporters as "the alien" for his quirky hairstyle and eccentric manner. (AFP)

The wife of Japan's prime minister-elect has defended her husband's nickname, saying it is good that he is different.

Yukio Hatoyama, who won power in a landslide election and is vowing revolutionary change, is known by opponents and supporters alike as "the alien" for his quirky hairstyle and eccentric manner.

In an interview, his wife Miyuki Hatoyama said her husband would make historic changes in Japan and she defended his unusual nickname.

Ms Hatoyama says her husband earned his nickname because he is different from old-style Japanese politicians and is not motivated by personal interest or greed.

Mr Hatoyama will be sworn in as Japan's 60th Prime Minister later this month.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

New Japanese PM's wife 'rode to Venus on UFO' Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Japanese PM's wife 'rode to Venus on UFO'   New Japanese PM's wife 'rode to Venus on UFO' Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:25 am

Quote :
"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

She may have gone somewhere but I have my doubts that it was Venus.

New Japanese PM's wife 'rode to Venus on UFO' PIA00268
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1