the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :( Empty
PostSubject: The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(   The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :( Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 am

I will refrain from swearing. I am quite angry.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(   The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 am

Yes me too Soma.....The killers of Whales are a great part of what is wrong with this planet. No respect for life.

I saw this video clip and it did make me angry.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(   The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:08 am

Thx Gabe!

You're a Gem mate!!! flower

Its been headline news down under all day which makes me happy the MSM could get off its addiction of Tiger Woods shacking up with loads of women. Nice change LOL

I wore my Sea Shepherd T-Shirt with pride today cheers
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(   The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:18 am

Sorry Gabes I forgot to mention that I was listening to the gov radio station (ABC) down here which is also the most critical of the government in OZ LOL

ABC radio had an interview with Capt Paul Watson and he was saying how that video I posted was removed from wherever it was posted by the Japanese Whale Killers within two hours, as its the best evidence the Sea Sheps have to incriminate the damn fools. There will be no incriminating, but still thats good news indeed.

We may wake up suprised one day and international law regarding whaling in a whale sanctuary may be upheld by the very people that signed onto the law, Japan included.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(   The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:39 am

I hope so Soma.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(   The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm still wondering what scientific research they have found since 1982 by killing over 1000 whales every year.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(   The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:17 pm

I was just coming here to post this vid in Biggsy's old thread.

Total bummer, $2 million boat down to Davey Jones' locker.

I hate to say it, 'cause I love the intentions of the whole Sea Shepard operation, but they really need to get their shit together. I mean where the hell are the water balloon sling shots for one? They're still just trying to throw stink bombs. I applaud their efforts but everything they do seems to go sideways.

And that collison was virtually entirley the fault of the Ady Gil's captain. The maneuverabilty of the Ady Gil must be 100 times that of the Yushin Maru, why the funk would they take such a chance with their incredibly useful, incredibly expensive powerboat?

Somebody needs to take control of that operation and it ain't gonna be Paul Watson apparently.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(   The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 am

Great post Raulduke. I agree.

toast
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(   The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:09 am

Thx micjer. toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(   The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Illegal Japanese Whaling Fleet Ram the Adygil :(
Page 1 of 1