the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It? Empty
PostSubject: The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It?   The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It?   The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 pm

well Im not sure the world believes it. obviously we have some very sick people running things and I hope they all fall on a huge batch of needles filled with the vaccine
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It?   The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:35 am

The so-called "Dr" Cohen in the video is the one who is lying when he
states, " ...these have been well studied (the vaccines), easily available and used for years. "
Fluoride and other chemicals in water has been well studied, easily available and used for years...is it safe? NO!
We could list a book full of prescription drugs, which he prescribes, which fall into the same rationale he provides and are downright dangerous.

This is another way to make parents feel guilty and a flagrant abuse of his position
of "authority".
Farmer's sow and sell their crop.
This 'Pharma' tells his crap so!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It?   The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:44 am

affraid scratch

L222
i really feel this is a test of who will run to get the vaccine and who will run the other way..so the powers that wanna be can identify
both groups..
hey i have the crazy idea that who ever said there were chips in the stuff was right.. gotcha

i also feel the great need to make my hovel more comforatble as best i can and then just hunker down for the winter questionb ..
this growing season stunk so less to can and store
it that continues yep we are sure looking at food riots
and last night i couldn't believe it..the first clear night in months
and there they were - chem trails in the night sky.. shocked

all kinds of nasty ass stuff going on and hearing folks talk meaner than ever raincloud angry and hopless is the theme

anyway..i think i will work harder at the joy theme :giveflowers: givekiss and counteract the mean and hopeless as much as possible and for that i may turn off all the electronics and go hermit. goodluck ..right now that is a strong desire..but needs to be looked at closely.. smiley-face-sun-clou
because tommorrow i may change my mind and feel differently... interrogation

can't believe i am typing this :hypnotizeb: ..but i am going to leave it as it and go find a tree to sit under
blessings.. :love-061:

group-hug group-hug group-hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It?   The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vaccine Debate - Can You Believe It?
Page 1 of 1