the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM

Go down 
+2
skywatcher
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Empty
PostSubject: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:07 am

there's a few million more on this site too...

http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:22 am

They finally had to admit it.....
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:49 pm

skywatcher wrote:

Do you have the original article on your site? The whiteoutpress link from Icke's website is broken, it says 'missing response'
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:08 pm

What first caught my attention about the link between Autism and Vaccines were the Amish, the fact that they don't use any modern convenience technology - vaccines included. I remember reading a Rense article years ago about no Autism in children who never received vaccines.

Found the article http://rense.com/general85/cant.htm

In a Chicago Medical service Dr Mayer Eisenstein has taken care of over 30,000 Amish children and not one have had a case of Autism. The time of the article the national rate of Autism is the US is 1 in 175, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Today Autism now affects 1 in 50 children.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2013/03/20/autism-prevalence-is-now-at-1-in-50-children/
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:15 pm

What an ungodly thing to do to little children, poison them on purpose, or to anyone for that matter. I cannot wait for divine justice on freaks that do these things. I hope I am there to see it.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:45 am

Reunite wrote:
skywatcher wrote:

Do you have the original article on your site? The whiteoutpress  link from Icke's website is broken, it says 'missing response'

I think it's been taken down, I can't get it to load at all.  Now I wonder why it's been taken down....is it because it tells the truth that they don't want you to know perhaps???? hummmmm I wonder!

What I do have is this excellent article (from my site) which says it all...

by Christina England

For many years, parents have believed that multiple vaccinations have caused their children to become autistic. Governments from around the world, however, have categorically denied this possibility.They continue to bury their heads in the sand and ignore what is happening. They refuse to carry out relevant studies and will not answer any questions that may uncover the truth about vaccines.

Their actions are clearly demonstrated in a video titled AutismOne & Generation Rescue 2013 Conference Congressional Panel, featuring Congressman Burton (R-IN), Congressman Weldon, MD (R-FL) and Congressman Bill Posey (R-FL), published on May 11, 2013.

The video highlights what has been going on behind closed doors over the years and gives parents the rare opportunity to witness first hand the lies that are being told and the sheer enormity of the vaccine deception. [1]

Vaccines, Lies, and Videotape

The video begins in the year 2000.

Representative Dan Burton, chairman of the 2000 House Government Reform Committee on Autism and Childhood Vaccines, opened the conference by stating that autism, once considered a rare disorder, has become a near epidemic. He said that it is a top priority to carry out as much research into the potential connection between vaccines and autism as possible. He finished his introduction to Congress by stating that we must stop burying our heads in the sand and ignoring this possibility.

Turning to Dr. Coleen Boyle, the Director of the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), he asked:
Quote:
We have been checking all the financial records of the FDA, the HHS, the CDC, do you believe that anybody who is getting funds from Merck or any of the other pharmaceutical companies should be on advisory panels that are making judgments about pharmaceuticals coming from those companies, or do you believe that is a conflict of interest?

Now, for many of us, this question would appear to be relatively simple for someone of Dr. Boyle’s standing to answer. However, it was not simple for Dr. Boyle; she appeared to be rendered speechless, before stating:
Quote:
I think that is a difficult question to answer.

Congressman Burton then turned to Dr. Paul Offit and said:
Quote:
You talk about collaboration, I guess with the Merck pharmaceutical company?

To which Offit stuttered:
Quote:
Yes, I, um, as I, um, disclosed in my written report, I have been in collaboration with Merck and Company on the development of the Rotavirus vaccine since 1992.

To which Congressman Burton simply replied:
Quote:
They produce the MMR, don’t they?

Looking back towards Dr. Boyle, Burton asked her why the CDC did not include the possibility that some of these vaccines may have caused the autism increase as one of the potential causes they were investigating, asking her to check out this matter. Despite replying that she would, it appears that once again this relatively simple task was too difficult for Dr. Boyle, because thirteen years later, we are still awaiting her answer.

After speaking to other members of Congress, Congressman Burton turned back to Dr. Doyle and stated very firmly:
Quote:
Dr. Boyle, for your information, at a public meeting in Brick Township in January in 1997, and you should know this, with the CDC and others present, several of the audience members asked about the vaccines and the possible autism link and they asked for that to be checked.

He continued:
Quote:
And I submit that maybe, just maybe, it’s because the pharmaceutical company that manufactures it had some influence on the people in that meeting and they said, ‘Hey, we don’t want to get into that,’ and if that’s the case, that is damn near criminal.

Concluding the 2000 clip, I feel that Dr. Bernard Rimland made the most honest response of the day, when he answered Dan Burton’s question as to whether, after listening to the comments made at the meeting and carrying out his own scientific research, there was any possibility that vaccines were contributing to the increase in autism.

Dr. Rimland answered:
Quote:
There is not only the possibility, there is an extremely high likelihood, from all the evidence available.

Those are strong words, so why has he been ignored?

Government Agencies Continue to Ignore Pleas for Intervention

Moving on to 2002, it appeared as if nothing much had changed. Once again, Congressman Dan Burton can be seen chairing the panel meeting, opening with an extremely poignant and moving piece of film of a child suffering with severe autism to demonstrate what parents cope with on a daily basis.

This piece of film moved the audience to tears and Congressman Burton commented that his grandson, along with thousands of other children across the country, were perfectly normal until they received multiple vaccines and continued by adding this extremely strong statement:
Quote:
So, we can’t let the pharmaceutical industries and our government cover this mess up today because it ain’t gonna go away and it’s going to cost the taxpayers trillions more if we wait around on it and for our FDA, the HHS and the health agencies to continue to hide behind this facade that there have been studies that conclusively prove otherwise, is just wrong, too!

In fact, the whole video from beginning to end clearly shows evidence that this heated debate has carried on for more than a decade. Each year the same issues and the same problems appear to be discussed, and yet the panel comes to the same conclusion that studies are not being carried out to investigate the link between vaccines and autism.

So, why is this happening and why is nothing being done?

Government Investigator Turned Fugitive

In 2012, we see Congressman Bill Posey has taken over the task of trying to question the elusive and now somewhat greying Dr. Boyle from the CDC, about vaccinations and autism.

Congressman Posey asks:
Quote:
Dr. Boyle, my predecessor Congressman Welder was a well-respected, competent medical doctor and I glean from him with some certainty he felt thimerosal in vaccinations definitely was a contributory factor to autism and I wonder if the CDC has conducted or facilitated a study comparing vaccinated children with unvaccinated children yet? Have you done that?

As expected, instead of answering the question asked of her, Dr. Boyle avoids his question completely and answers by stating:
Quote:
We have done a number of studies looking at the relationship between thimerosal vaccines and autism and other developmental disabilities.

Not to give up on his line of questioning, Congressman Posey rephrased his question in the hope that he may have gotten a direct answer, asking:
Quote:
So, clearly, definitely, unequivocally, you have studied vaccinated versus unvaccinated?

To which she replied:
Quote:
We have not studied vaccinated versus unvaccinated.

Just as she tried to continue with yet more waffle, Congressman Posey stopped her in her tracks, saying:
Quote:
Never mind, that was the meaning of my question, you have wasted two minutes of my time.

He then asked:
Quote:
What steps has the CDC undertaken to ensure the integrity of the research that was performed by Dr. Thorsen, who, as you know, has been indicted for misconduct in the misallocation of resources?

Once again Boyle can be seen avoiding his question. Instead of answering Congressman Posey directly, she tried to palm him off with incorrect data, stating that Dr. Thorsen was a co-investigator in just two of the studies carried out. This was immediately refuted by Posey, who asked if he would be allowed to submit, for the record, information proving that Dr. Thorsen was in fact involved in 21 of the 24 studies undertaken.

At no time in any part of the video did Dr. Boyle answer any question without evading the issue put before her, even when Posey asked:
Quote:
Have you gone back to validate the variety of studies he participated in? I mean, you know this guy is a humongous scumbag, one of the most wanted men on earth, and you relied on him for data to determine whether thimerosal had a negative effect?

Rather than admit to Dr. Thorsen’s failings, Dr. Boyle immediately jumped to Thorsen’s defense, even though this is a man who tops the federal most wanted list for 22 counts of wire fraud and money laundering, facing a total of 260 years in jail for his crimes. [2]

Conclusion

It is obvious from listening to the video that not one person whom Congressman Burton or the panel questioned had any conclusive evidence that vaccines did not cause autism. Instead, leading figures gave false information and avoided all of the questions being asked of them. Many had conflicts of interest with the pharmaceutical industry manufacturing the vaccines and saw no problem with this.

Members of the CDC, the FDA and other organizations sanctioning vaccinations are supposed to be independent. If, like Paul Offit, they hold patents to vaccines or are in collaboration with the companies manufacturing the vaccines, they are not independent and therefore not impartial.

Surely, parents trusting those officials with their children’s lives deserve better than this. It is time for change. For parents to have faith in the vaccine programs, they need to see concrete evidence proving that the vaccines are safe. Instead of bringing out more and more vaccines and trying to mandate vaccinations, governments and their representatives need to answer the questions being asked of them. This video is conclusive evidence that this is not happening.

source:-
http://www.naturalblaze.com/2013/07/vaccination-causes-autism-heres-what.html
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:56 am

Gabriel wrote:
What an ungodly thing to do to little children, poison them on purpose, or to anyone for that matter. I cannot wait for divine justice on freaks that do these things. I hope I am there to see it.

I am so with you Gabe, I'd pay good money for a front row seat the day divine justice was metered out.

Not only do poisonous vaccines poison children, but worse (if there is a worse) but some vaccines, (like Gardasil for example), actually cause paralysis, so these kids have to spend the rest of their lives like this.

Some kids in Africa, are being used as human guinea pigs for polio vaccines. Of course,you know the outcome.

Bill Gates actually is the driving force for this polio vaccine, so blame him for his evil ways and intentions.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:53 am

Just by chance I came across this today. And they wonder why kids are having adverse reactions:-

Gardasil post marketing reports of adverse effects in the US according to VAERS:
20,915 adverse reactions
89 deaths
1000 serious adverse reactions requiring emergency hospitalization
382 abnormal pap tests

Gardasil (polysorbate 80, 0.01%) adverse reaction symptoms:
sudden fainting, collapse, seizures, pulmonary embolisms, DEATH, difficulty breathing, twitches and tremors, paralysis, back spasms, memory loss, fatigue, chest pain, arrythmias, vomiting and diarrhea, dizziness, headaches, nausea, increased incidence of upper respiratory tract infections, vision problems, hypersensitivity to light, irritability, depression, and changes in menstrual cycle

Darbepoetin Alfa (polysorbate 80, 0.005%):
sudden unconsciousness, arrythmias, chest pain,
nausea, headaches, vomiting and diarrhea, dizziness, confusion, breathing irregularities, diminished
resistance to infection and increased incidence of upper respiratory tract infections

Sodium borate:
collapse, seizures, coma, death, muscular spasms, dullness, lethargy, circulatory
depression, central nervous system depression, kidney damage, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever,
and low blood pressure

Aluminum
placebo control” in Gardasil clinical trials):
progressive dementia, diminished performance in learning tasks, speech impairments, loss of psychomotor control, twitches, tremors, jerks, seizures, behavioural changes (paranoia, confusion, psychosis) and in extreme circumstances death.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 am

What a sick world they have made this place.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:42 pm

This is always about the almighty dollar.

The more people they can make sick, the more the sick require more medication.....and so it goes on into a spiral.

It's a win-win situation for big pharma.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Didn't take long to pull down that link did it?

We are thinking about starting a family soon and the old vaccine debate has come up before with some people I know so was hoping to see the courts admit it to further back up the evidence.

It's great to Congressmen like Burton fighting for the right cause, I hope their efforts in the long term get the results for all parents and others who are affecting from the dangerous side effects of vaccines.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 am

Always remember Re, that ALL vaccines are full of nasties that include mercury (which changed it's name to Thimerosal) This is what causes the damage to children's brains. It destroys developing neural pathways and completely stops them from developing, hence the autism.

If you look up 'vaccines dangers' or 'the dangers of vaccines' or 'vaccine ingredients' your mouth will drop. affraid 

If you are thinking of starting a family, PLEASE do some research before, not after the fact. I'm not telling you what to do, just making you aware of the dangers.

Some good links:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vaccine_ingredients

http://www.naturalnews.com/035431_vaccine_ingredients_side_effects_MSG.html

http://rense.com/general59/vvac.htm

source:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I732HU7o1PA

.....and as always, my site has a plethora of vital info about vaccines, in it's own section.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:58 am

The idea of vaccinations is a good one.  That is introduce a disease so that our immune system can build anti-bodies to be better prepared to fend off the disease.

However when you throw Thimerosal into the picture, it is truly ludicrus.

Society is so paranoid about mercury poisoning in general, why would they accept having it in vaccines????

It takes guts to go against the herd mentality, but does one really want to deal with having autistic children?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:23 am

Mic, if there were ANYTHING in a vaccine that would fight a disease, then I would be all for them. But if you look at the ingredients of all vaccines, there is nothing in there to counteract any disease. All there is, is a load of poisons that radically damage babies, children and pregnant women. Also these vaccines are particularly targeted to this audience.

Look at the ingredients for any vaccine for any disease and tell me what's in there that would do anybody any good? All I see is human aborted fetal cells, monkey kidney tissue, formaldehyde, monkey brain cultures, and the ever popular thimerosal (mercury) etc. plus other toxins.

How does these ingredients fight any disease???

Now if dead cells from childhood diseases were put into vaccines, then there could possibly be an argument to inject it, so that your own body could make anti-bodies for that disease. But would that be logical and actually save lives?

What vaccines are all about is money predominantly, then secondly to reduce the population. Those that survive the vaccines will be so mentally incapable, that they can't fight back against the system they will be programmed to follow.

The NWO doesn't want thinking drones as slaves, they just want menial workers that say nothing but just produce what they want, when they want it.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:31 pm

skywatcher wrote:
Always remember Re, that ALL vaccines are full of nasties that include mercury (which changed it's name to Thimerosal) This is what causes the damage to children's brains.  It destroys developing neural pathways and completely stops them from developing, hence the autism.

If you look up 'vaccines dangers' or 'the dangers of vaccines' or 'vaccine ingredients' your mouth will drop. affraid 

If you are thinking of starting a family, PLEASE do some research before, not after the fact.  I'm not telling you what to do, just making you aware of the dangers.

Oh don't worry we decided a long time ago that we will never vaccinate our children. It's the conversation killer when it gets brought up by people who are totally ignorant to the facts and don't believe it could to harm but quite the opposite. I've even heard one guy say I will never let my daughter be around other children who have never been vaccinated...SMH!

All you have to say is 'can you list the ingredients inside the MMR/polio vaccine?' Of course they can't not even your local GP can. Wouldn't the first thing a parent would want to know is what is being injected into their children?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:31 pm

good info site

http://www.naturalnews.com/040620_vaccine_injury_bioethics_vaccinations.html

if you could get the same vaccines that we got as kids it might be a good thing..but what they are pushing now
is so freakin scary

same as keeping older folks who are dying from death by all their invasive inhuman bs...and now you have to have papers signed and legal to say you don't want it..really crazy world

i don't envy your position froggie...and i don't know what you need in oz to do.. here some get around it with religious reasons..

good luck on the reproduction front..
hugs
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:25 pm

ReuniteR,

You said,

All you have to say is 'can you list the ingredients inside the MMR/polio vaccine?' Of course they can't not even your local GP can. Wouldn't the first thing a parent would want to know is what is being injected into their children?

That has been my amazement all along about these vaccines. Why would the parents not find out what is in the vaccines???

It seems to me that those parents, are questionable as to their fitness to be parents? These parents that do not ask or know what might be in these vaccines is a very scary thought to me that they would go ahead and vaccinate??? I think those parents have blood on their hands so to speak.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:22 am

Point of clarification. I am not saying these vaccines are in any way good.

I am only saying the idea of protecting ourselves from disease by using safe vaccines is a good idea.

No different than giving your dog a rabies shot to protect it from getting rabies.

Unfortunately safe vaccines do not seem to be available, so saying no is the correct response.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:22 am

the best "vaccine" is exposure to the organism to which ur body needs to build a resistance ...

i just heard an interview where it was claimed that autism is, has been, on the rise because it is a desirable condition - for two main reasons - and isn't it nice when you get double return for effort?

#1, mothers are distracted by caring for an autistic child to the point where their instincts and discernment for what is really going on are less effective ... this affects family unit and cohesiveness

and #2, the military find autistic people highly desirable to train to push the buttons which release the bombs, drones, biological weapons, etc, as a "functioning" autistic person's empathy/sympathy is likely sublimated ...

see how well vaccines are serving the overall plan? and you thought they simply wanted to make us sick? think again, dear friends
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:29 am

Reunite wrote:
Oh don't worry we decided a long time ago that we will never vaccinate our children. It's the conversation killer when it gets brought up by people who are totally ignorant to the facts and don't believe it could to harm but quite the opposite

greetings FL & mrs. FL ........
here's another subject for your consideration ... you may want to discuss "to circumcise or not" if ur lil one is a male child ... now, uncross ur legs, FL, do ya want my vote? (i do not think you need to ask what i think, hee hee too funny )
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:20 pm

WineHippie wrote:
Reunite wrote:
Oh don't worry we decided a long time ago that we will never vaccinate our children. It's the conversation killer when it gets brought up by people who are totally ignorant to the facts and don't believe it could to harm but quite the opposite

greetings FL & mrs. FL ........
here's another subject for your consideration ... you may want to discuss "to circumcise or not" if ur lil one is a male child ... now, uncross ur legs, FL, do ya want my vote? (i do not think you need to ask what i think, hee hee too funny )

mmmmmm....... ant eater or helmet?????????

lol!

I'm guessing you like ant eaters

piano
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:29 pm

sky otter wrote:

good info site

http://www.naturalnews.com/040620_vaccine_injury_bioethics_vaccinations.html

if you could get the same vaccines that we got as kids it might be a good thing..but what they are pushing now
is so freakin scary

same as keeping older folks who are dying from death by all their invasive inhuman bs...and now you have to have papers signed and legal to say you don't want it..really crazy world

i don't envy your position froggie...and i don't know what you need in oz to do.. here some get around it with religious reasons..

good luck on the reproduction front..
hugs

Natural news is one of my go to sources. Vaccines aren't mandatory in Oz however some childcare centres won't allow children who aren't vaccinated.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:29 am

Another go-to site is Activist Post.  http://www.activistpost.com/

A piece from that site this week said:-

The Office of Medical and Scientific Justice reported:

In a hard hitting editorial, the Indian Journal of Medical Ethics (IJME) has accused the WHO of promoting Pentavalent vaccine ‘by stating falsely that no adverse event following immunization (AEFI) has ever been reported with the vaccine.’ The journal says this is contrary to facts.

The IJME editorial by Dr. Jacob Puliyel, head of pediatrics at St Stephens Hospital in New Delhi, is based on his detailed investigation into the deaths of children in Bhutan, Sri Lanka, India and Vietnam following use of Pentavalent vaccine.

The IJME editorial says that On 4 May 2013 the Ministry of Health of Viet Nam suspended Quinvaxem — the Pentavalent combination used in that country — after 12 deaths and 9 other non-fatal serious adverse events. According to local news reports, all the babies who died were in good health prior to vaccination and had serious trouble breathing before dying shortly afterwards.

This vaccine — that IS NOT approved for use even by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (which seems to approve almost anything, let’s be honest) — is specifically being pushed only in developing countries. Infant deaths have been repeatedly linked to the pentavalent vaccine’s use. Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Vietnam have already banned the vaccine; Bhutan had banned it once after four babies died, but apparently reinstated it at the WHO’s urging, then banned it again after four more babies died.

Even though all the evidence points to the pentavalent vaccine being dangerous at the very least, the Bill Gates-founded GAVI (formerly the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation) plans to shoot up even more kids with it:

By the end of 2013, with GAVI support, pentavalent vaccine will have reached a projected 200 million children in 72 developing countries… By February 2013 this amounted to a total of 550 million doses shipped. Following its replenishment meeting in London June 2011 GAVI is now committed to immunising a further 224 million children with pentavalent vaccine by 2015.

There's more here...

source:- http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/pediatrician-says-5-in-1-vaccine-pushed.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM   COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COURT FINDS THAT VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM
Page 1 of 1