the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from Jane B re: Bill Deagle

Go down 
+3
mntruthseeker
Linda
WineHippie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Empty
PostSubject: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:49 pm

"I am preparing to file a lawsuit against Bill Deagle, True Ott, Jeff Rense, Devvy Kidd and Arthur Evangelista for defamation of character and obstruction of justice.

The report below by Devvy Kidd and Arthur Evangelista posted on Jeff Rense’s website wilfully, deliberately and systematically misrepresents the nature of my criminal charges against Baxter, WHO and others in such a way as to discredit me and trivialise a crime and so obstruct justice.

I will allege in my lawsuit these five people named above are in the pay of the vaccine companies and are complicit in concealing from the people of the USA and other countries the danger posed by Baxter’s and WHO’s activities. Bill Deagle and True Ott have made comments in their radio show that can be seen as defamation at the very least."
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Hmmmm.
Interesting.
This is what I call a BRAVE woman who is not afraid of exposing the deception.

May God protect her.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:01 pm

OH wow Jeff Rense and Alex Jones are on the "pay" that is something that I didnt see coming.

Guess one can never really be sure of who is who. I'm shocked. I heard rumors of Alex Jones but I brushed them aside as just that.

I frequent Jeff's site but just read reports, I never became a member.

God be with her
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:36 pm

I have always suspected Alex Jones for soooo many reasons and know what his role is.

The hidden KNOW exactly how our brains work and are such experts on how to play with our emotions in order to keep our vibration low.
They have the need to control our spiritual growth so that we won't evolve and then use the natural powers that we have always had inside of us.

These guys pretend to be on our side by giving us lots of truth...but the lies are there if you do the research, can read between the lines and just go with your instincts..

Question everything and only trust your inner self.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:01 pm

We all have a role to play and I'm just learning to figure out which ones are meant to help me in my quest. Certainly not the ones shoveling the fear tactics.

I can listen to David Icke and leave feeling enlighted..............he tells us what is going on but he doesnt encourage us to stand up and fight. He says we need to have a peaceful resolution.

I know that I will not roll up my sleeve. I no longer feel the urge to run and hide or store away tons of food. I will hekp make a peaceful ending.

Am I scared, a little but its not for anything that I may go through. All mothers feel the need to protect their family and I am no different. My fear has resolved tremendously otherwise. For the most part my family is listening to me. Humoring me, who knows, I just know it doesnt end up in an argument.

I was thinking that I was pissed off as hell at having "awaken and became aware" of what this world is all about. Oh I am not so positive I know it all thats for sure. But I no longer feel the same. This is just beginning to happen to me.

I also love the way people can NOW tell me that the likes of Alex Jones is fear mongering and not get mad about it.

There are many others that I question their real motives but thats another subject.

Right now I will continue to grow and try to get others to join in our peaceful resolution
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:08 pm

That's the spirit mntruthseeker! Glad you're here. toast
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Linda...................I feel blessed to be here....................

clubbing

Thank you for the warm welcome ......................I always felt "good vibes" with you even though I didnt understand it completely, I think its starting to make sense.

You are helping me on my journey more than you can imagine. I haven't forgotten your stories. Your lessons
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:27 pm

mntruthseeker have you seen the latest David Icke seminar in Melbourne? I posted it in the video section. I went to see him live and was blown away leaving fully empowered and enlightened.

toast
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Reunite wrote:
mntruthseeker have you seen the latest David Icke seminar in Melbourne? I posted it in the video section. I went to see him live and was blown away leaving fully empowered and enlightened.

toast

Yes, I have thankyou. How wonderful that you were able to attend. I am always blown away, at least now I am. My son tried to get me to listen to him years ago and I thought he was nuts.

David is always inspirational to me. He can reach in and touch my soul with his speaches. I am always awestruck with him

I am in the middle of reading his book The truth will set you free. I find myself surprised at what he has to say even if I heard it before.

I go to his forum but very rarely chat in there. I enjoy to see what is being said all over the world. I am always learning it seems there is not enough time in the day.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:00 pm

We are infinite consciousness! He's right up there for me along side Gregg Braden.

Alex Jones is a good catalyst for the masses to wake up however I believe he is controlled unware to his own detriment. He works on the fear vibration, Icke and Braden work on the love vibration focusing on self actualization.

I also think Jane Burgermeister is an amazing individual for standing up to the big guns, I take off my hat to such a strong and fearless lady.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:12 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:
Linda...................I feel blessed to be here....................
clubbing

Thank you for the warm welcome ......................I always felt "good vibes" with you even though I didnt understand it completely, I think its starting to make sense.

You are helping me on my journey more than you can imagine. I haven't forgotten your stories. Your lessons

If any of my stories touched just one woman, then it was worth all the ridiculous attacks that I've been through. The truth will set us free and only make us wiser and stronger for what is to come.
I can see and feel how much you have grown my dear friend. hugv

I feel the same way as this guy does about Alex Jones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNIT5SsMJ2E&feature=related
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:14 pm

The attacks you went through were uncalled for. I have a feeling that they were of a whole different breed. LOL seriously, your stories confirmed others that I heard.

Thanks for the hug.................... chickendance
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:02 pm

I really grieve when Truth-Tellers get further and further divided over details and they start attacking each other.

Sorry to hear about this.

:sigh:

Uhm. Is that David Icke Melbourne presentation on video yet?

I'd sure like to see that!

: )
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:17 pm

flower

look in the video section..Reunite posted it..niceeeeeeeeeeeee

flower
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 pm

In my opinion you do need to fight, but not physically.

We need to learn to use our infinite powers of cosmic manifestation to meet and overcome the challenges that beset us. That is what I have been about for the past three years.

In the 3D realm, Ghandi's model seems to me to be a good one. In the higher realms, the gloves are off baby.

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghandi )

Quote :
However, Gandhi was aware that this level of nonviolence required incredible faith and courage, which he realized not everyone possessed. He therefore advised that everyone need not keep to nonviolence, especially if it were used as a cover for cowardice:

"Gandhi guarded against attracting to his satyagraha movement those who feared to take up arms or felt themselves incapable of resistance. 'I do believe,' he wrote, 'that where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.'"[36]

"At every meeting I repeated the warning that unless they felt that in non-violence they had come into possession of a force infinitely superior to the one they had and in the use of which they were adept, they should have nothing to do with non-violence and resume the arms they possessed before. It must never be said of the Khudai Khidmatgars that once so brave, they had become or been made cowards under Badshah Khan's influence. Their bravery consisted not in being good marksmen but in defying death and being ever ready to bare their breasts to the bullets."

A..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from Jane B re: Bill Deagle   from Jane B re: Bill Deagle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from Jane B re: Bill Deagle
Page 1 of 1