the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud??? Empty
PostSubject: Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???   Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:45 am

I don't know any more what to believe. One thing is I smell a rat. I am not a Deagle fan either.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???   Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:50 am

Either am I Mic, a Deagle fan; I haven't really looked into Jane B, I will have to start researching.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???   Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 am

i thought when i watched her and listened to her in most
recent vid about going to court, that it was an act to appear
persecuted by gov't, therefore credible to those who may
be anti-gov't for whatever reason ... time will tell if she is
participating in a script willingly ...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???   Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:48 am

after listening to vids above, jury is out but i am
leaning toward her - again
scratch
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???   Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:20 am

You know if it was David Icke saying she was a fraud I would go along. But it is Dr Death (Deagle)!

I would be more inclined to believe he is a fraud and working for the disinfo group. Time will tell.

If they are saying she is a fraud simply because of technicallity of when she filed the court papers, there seems to be proof she actually did file them in district court when she said she did,. The one they are talking about is state or supreme or something.

......more deliberation..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???   Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:13 am

That 3rd video you posted Mic was something else. When I view something like that, edited to force the words down my throat I automatically turn the other direction for the truth.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???   Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:43 am

Update she has been given 1 month for the judge to give his ruling.

What has she done to be called a fraud? She has exposed the evil big pharma's desire to create a false pandemic ...... she has talked about the negative effects of the vaccine .... tried to bring charges in court against Baxter.

What would be her purpose in being a fraud?

I am starting to think Dr. Deagle is trying to distance himself from her as he is scared he may be the next to face charges by the court. He really reminds me of the cowardly lion.

We know that the TPTW will try anything to discredit people that stand in their way.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???   Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:11 am

That is very true Mic. When they actually start legal proceedings against someone you know they are trying to shut them up.

BTW apparently Jane has talked about committing suicide rather than staying under house arrest or something and her blog has been taken over. I read it on Kerry's forum.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???   Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 am

Lightning222 wrote:
That 3rd video you posted Mic was something else. When I view something like that, edited to force the words down my throat I automatically turn the other direction for the truth.

I felt exacty the same way Lightning, knowing how it all works.....we need to ask ourselves why did they go to all that trouble?
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???   Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Jane Burgermeister a fraud???
Page 1 of 1